Windows 10: Annoying Covid-19 ad on youtube windows 10 home edition

Discus and support Annoying Covid-19 ad on youtube windows 10 home edition in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Has anyone else been noticing these types of public service advertisements regarding Covid-19. I'm sick of this invasive ad appearing in the lower left... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by nocruoro, Mar 25, 2020 at 11:23 AM.

1. nocruoro Win User

Annoying Covid-19 ad on youtube windows 10 home edition

Has anyone else been noticing these types of public service advertisements regarding Covid-19. I'm sick of this invasive ad appearing in the lower left corner even i only see it on youtube. (i don't even live anywhere in america where this advertisement is targeted at)

I already have two Ad Block Plus (ABP) and Ad Block Ultimate installed in my Firefox 74.0 (64-bit) browser but they have no effect.

:)

2. Brink Win User

Google launches new website for COVID-19 information and resources

Source: Connecting people with COVID-19 information and resources

See also:

3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

4. Annoying Covid-19 ad on youtube windows 10 home edition

Radio Switch Device Error Code 19

Hi Kara,

Thank you for bringing up your query on Microsoft Community.

We sincerely regret for the inconvenience caused, and appreciate the steps you have taken so far to fix this issue.

The error code 19 describes that, Windows cannot start this hardware device because its configuration information (in the registry) is incomplete or damaged.

Recommended resolution

• Uninstall and reinstall the driver.
    • Revert to the most recent successful registry configuration.
    Before we could reset the computer to factory settings, I suggest you to refer to the below article and perform the troubleshooting steps suggested for error code 19.

Error codes in Device Manager in Windows.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/310123#bookmark-19

Hope it helps.

Let us know the status, we are happy to assist you further.

Thema:

Annoying Covid-19 ad on youtube windows 10 home edition

1. Annoying Covid-19 ad on youtube windows 10 home edition - Similar Threads - Annoying Covid youtube

2. Google launches new website for COVID-19 information and resources

in Windows 10 News
    Google launches new website for COVID-19 information and resources: Since the beginning of the year, search interest in COVID-19 has continued to climb around the world. Right now the disease is the largest topic people are looking for globally, surpassing even some of the most common and consistent queries we see in Search. [ATTACH] As...
  3. WINDOWS 10 HOME EDITION

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    WINDOWS 10 HOME EDITION: HI IM CURRENTLY RUNNING ON WINDOWS 10 PRO BUT NEED TO INSTALL OR DOWNGRADE TO WINDOWS 10 HOME IVE TRIED TO REINSTALLING IT AGAIN BUT STILL COMES UP AS PRO I DID A REGEDIT STILL NO GO WHAT AM I DOING WRONG CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO GET HOME EDITION SO I CAN ACTIVATE...
  4. Windows 10 Home Edition

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 Home Edition: Please how can i map a shared folder on another computer running windows 8.1 on my windows 10Home? is it practically impossible? I have done everything humanly possible..But it keeps telling me username and password are incorrect which is not true. And the same mapping worked...
  5. Annoying Youtube Terms of service box..

in Windows 10 Support
    Annoying Youtube Terms of service box..: Everytime i view something on Youtube i see Terms of Service box..i reviewed it ...but it keeps popping up..is there a way to turn it off...or not display it...the sign in box also keeps popping up..and autoplay option... I find these annoying...*Mad !!! is there way to...
  6. annoying pop up ads

in Windows 10 Customization
    annoying pop up ads: new laptop windows 10 home was pre installed. how do I stop the ads from popping up https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/annoying-pop-up-ads/1625e3a8-1b66-40a2-b8dd-a0f74192ed8d
  7. Windows 10 Home edition

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 Home edition: I am using an Intel Compute Stick that is running Windows 10 Home Edition for a monitor that needs to be on 24/7. How can I disable the auto log off or auto lock? I have turned off screen saver and changed power options to never turn off, however after a few hours, the...
  8. Annoying ads and bloatware! Help!!

in Windows 10 Customization
    Annoying ads and bloatware! Help!!: I can't take it with the ads and promotions. How do I safely get rid of them? Permanently???? TIA. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/annoying-ads-and-bloatware-help/7db28366-0c09-4864-9d8f-070bf856fb66
  9. Windows 10 Home edition.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Home edition.: I'm BILLY GEE, I have had a free upgrade from Windows 7 to Windows 10 and I don't remember if I activated during installation, Since then I have upgraded to V 1803 OS Build 17134.1 KB4284848. I now experience a couple of problems:- 1. It now tells me I am missing some...
  10. Windows 10 Home edition

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Home edition: All updates for windows 10 version 1803 have failed. last failed attempt July 8. I have a HP Pavilion G6 laptop with Intel Pentium P6200. 4GB with 3.8 useable. 2018-06 update for Windows 10 Version 1709 x64 based systems successfully installed on July 14. System will not...