Windows 10: Annoying Error

Discus and support Annoying Error in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Can anyone help me out to fix this error: Error parsing C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework64\v4.0.30319\config\machine.config - Parser... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/MarlReadzReddit, Apr 1, 2020.

1. Annoying Error

/u/MarlReadzReddit, Apr 1, 2020
  2. Rose Cal Win User

Confusing and Annoying sound

Hi Clara,

It is possible that you received the error message USB Device not recognized due to unstable/corrupt USB driver or Windows may be missing other important updates hardware or software issues. To better assist you, kindly answer the following questions:

• What specific task are you trying to do when you received the error USB device not recognized?
    • Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Meanwhile, if you just keep getting a notification and you want to turn it off, I suggest that you follow these steps:

• Type Notifications and actions settings in Cortana/search bar.
    • Under Notifications, disable Get notifications from apps and other senders.

If you're not referring to notifications, I suggest that you follow the steps in this
    article on how to troubleshoot error: USB Device not recognized
    when you try to access a USB external hard drive.

Keep us posted if you need additional help.

Rose Cal, Apr 1, 2020
  3. KieX Win User
    Error: No work available to process

Hmm. Either it's put out errors and WCG is limiting the work units available, or the project list may not be set to supply other WU when one runs out. (if the problem lies here and not on your end)

On the options to your left, if you go into Results Status, select the computer from Device Name and then look through results see if either they were returned late, errors or any other kind of issue that would stop the servers supplying WU from that perspective.

If there are no errors then it's maybe down to your project list. So selecting Device Manager from the left menu and then clicking on the profile assigned to that computer and make sure that it's assigned to receive WU for other projects if they run out.

At least those steps will rule out problems from the WCG end.

KieX, Apr 1, 2020
  4. cereberus Win User

Annoying Error

Annoying error in PowerShell

Yeah obviously a silly bug.

I guess quickest way to avoid typing long names is to

1) navigate to folder

2) click on directory icon in name bar

Annoying Error [​IMG]

which yields

Annoying Error [​IMG]

3) Press ctrl-c to pu on clipboard.

Then open powershell and type CD " , paste clipboard and type final ".

cereberus, Apr 1, 2020
Thema:

Annoying Error

1. Annoying Error - Similar Threads - Annoying Error

2. I keep getting this error message and it's really starting to annoy me 0x80070643

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I keep getting this error message and it's really starting to annoy me 0x80070643: There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to search the web or contact support for information, this may help: 0x80070643Any insight from Microsoft would be greatly appreciated as I do not wish to reinstall a...
  3. I keep getting this error message and it's really starting to annoy me 0x80070643

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I keep getting this error message and it's really starting to annoy me 0x80070643: There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to search the web or contact support for information, this may help: 0x80070643Any insight from Microsoft would be greatly appreciated as I do not wish to reinstall a...
  4. I keep getting this error message and it's really starting to annoy me 0x80070643

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. How can solve this annoying error?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can solve this annoying error?: i recently got this error message. I have no idea what it is but when it pop ups all my other apps starts to freeze till i close this one. How can i solve this?...
  6. How can solve this annoying error?

How can solve this annoying error?: i recently got this error message. I have no idea what it is but when it pop ups all my other apps starts to freeze till i close this one. How can i solve this?...
  7. Annoying error 0x00000194

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Annoying error 0x00000194: I cant get thru Store in my Windows. This error keeps me away from it. I cant get to any apps that I want to download or update. I have this Windows PC for 2 years now and this is the first time I got this error. I dont even have issue even with the update and now I have...
  8. Annoying error 0x00000194

Annoying error 0x00000194: I cant get thru Store in my Windows. This error keeps me away from it. I cant get to any apps that I want to download or update. I have this Windows PC for 2 years now and this is the first time I got this error. I dont even have issue even with the update and now I have...
  9. Annoying error 0x00000194

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  10. Very weird and specially annoying mouse error/problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Very weird and specially annoying mouse error/problem: This problem started out of nowhere when I was playing Sims 4 in the Microsoft 10. Suddenly I wasn't able to interact with the sims or any object, meaning the left-click wasn't working at all. I would hoover over the objects but the shadow wouldn't even appear. But I could...