Windows 10: Annoying .exe file

Discus and support Annoying .exe file in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; [img] can somebody help me to remove this? It open once in while. Thanks #windows10home 15812 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by reden, Aug 12, 2015.

1. reden Win User

Annoying .exe file

Annoying .exe file [​IMG]

can somebody help me to remove this? It open once in while. Thanks
    #windows10home

:)

reden, Aug 12, 2015

2. Civilization IV run error - "please login with administrator privlieges and try again" message

I had the same problem and I was so annoyed, that I found a cracked executable file (Civilization4.exe) and I simply overwrite original file.

Original size of Civilization4.exe is 12 708 264 B.

Cracked size of Civilization4.exe is 10 567 680 B.

It works only for Civ IV, not for Civ IV Warlords and BTS.

I note, that I have original CD and I´m no pirate.

JiříMoravec, Aug 12, 2015
  3. Jimbob38 Win User
    Lifecam installation

Hi there

Thank you for the advice. Unfortunately, the exe file to install the software and drivers generates an error message and stops installing the Windows 8 compatible version.

I'm assuming that this is a Microsoft problem. It's very annoying....

Jimbob38, Aug 12, 2015
  4. Annoying .exe file

David Bailey, Aug 12, 2015
  5. reden Win User
    Thanks !how about the other .exe file ? and i'll let you know if this will occur again *Biggrin

reden, Aug 12, 2015
  6. Same method.
    Select/Delete.

David Bailey, Aug 12, 2015
  7. Joergi Win User
    Having a look at the Installer window, it does not show any name. This does not look like you should be running these files...

Looking at the change dates of these files they obviously are created whenever you do "something": At 11:17am, 8:11am, 1:22am, 1:01am and so on. What did you do there?

Second question: When did this problem start? Have you maybe installed a new software and afterwards this started to happen? Which software? Do the file properties of these exe files contain more information (like a publisher, a version number or a software name)?

Joergi, Aug 12, 2015
  8. Joergi Win User

Annoying .exe file

And you might also want to upload two of these files to virustotal.com to see, if they are actually identical and to see what other people and - even more important - what antivirus programes think about them.

Joergi, Aug 12, 2015
  9. swarfega Win User
    You can safely delete all the files in that temp folder.

swarfega, Aug 12, 2015
  10. reden Win User

well here are some of the results with different .exe(fsd5ACD, fsd82BD, fsd93E6, fsdB25A, fsdE372, gp_up_324832, LenovoSHAREit, Opera_NI_stable, VuuPCSetup_full) files i found on temp folder

Also check my programs which r installed from my computer

So let me ask again. if its ok erase the file on this folder C:\Users\rednt\AppData\Local\Temp.

reden, Aug 12, 2015
  11. reden Win User
    most of them dont have any information ..

reden, Aug 12, 2015
  12. VirusTotal is trying to tell you something - it's trying to tell you to scan your machine for Malware *Wink

Close all open windows - these tools often remove files an open program is using. Failure to save and close your work might result is work in progress.

Download and run the following tools:

• TFC - Temp File Cleaner (Geeks to Go)
      Run as administrator and restart the machine after it runs

• AdwCleaner (ToolsLib)
      Run as administrator and restart the machine after it runs
      • Press the [ Scan ] button
        Review the tabs for known programs - if you are certain that the program should be on your machine, remove the check from the box next to the item.

If you want a member to review the results of the scan, attach the log file to a new post. AdwClweaner log files are located in C:\AdwCleaner

• If you're sure that all of the files found are NOT known/valid files, then you can let AdwCleaner do it's job.

Press the [ Clean ] button.
        press [OK ] if a dialog box asks you to close all programs
        Follow any directions given by the program
        press [OK ] if a dialog box asks you to restart your machine
        After rebooting, a logfile report (AdwCleaner[S0].txt) will open automatically.

• Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Free - (SevenForums.com Tutorials)

Slartybart, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Annoying .exe file

1. Annoying .exe file - Similar Threads - Annoying exe file

2. .exe files

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    .exe files: As of recently many .exe files have been flagged for changing protected files, and I am worried that I have a Trojan or virus of some sort. It has flagged a file called spotify.exe and SetAPM.exe. I had spotify but I deleted it after this had happened....
  3. Files and EXE

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Files and EXE: There is a software on my computer called ErrorHandler.exe and Kernel Broker.exe, my antivirus says that they are malware so I deleted them, however, they keep coming back, sometimes all at once, sometimes only one of them or 2. I emptied my recycle bin to get rid of them but...
  4. Annoying ISO files

in Windows 10 Customization
    Annoying ISO files: Hello Community. I run a YouTube channel named Windows Whistler I am trying to make my first video right now, and I'm trying to do a tutorial of how to Download Windows 8.1. I am on a laptop Lenovo Thinkpad X250. I went to Microsoft's Media Creation tool for Windows 8.1, and...
  5. File Explorer annoyance

in Windows 10 Support
    File Explorer annoyance: I have 2 W10 pro systems as listed in my systems. One of them (laptop) has a annoying problem when using File Explorer. The issue is when selecting a sub directory in the left window, and then moving the cursor to the right window does not scroll the file list. If you scroll,...
  6. Exe Files.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Exe Files.: When a pop up window appear in a software, is this pop up window the part of same .exe file https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/exe-files/5b9073ae-4861-444d-a23c-99b9dedb1356
  7. .EXE files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    .EXE files: I was just wondering if anyone could help or explain to me what exactly this is and what it's used for BridgeCummunication.exe. I noticed it running in my task manager under services and was running as a application. Thankful for any help provided....
  8. .exe Files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    .exe Files: I can't seem to find where my .exe files are and when i went online to find them they were listed in tools but i don't have a tools access seemingly trying to figure it out for a game i play...
  9. exe file

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    exe file: exe file is not working on windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/exe-file/7e708774-b56c-4846-8036-2e683879ecd7
  10. File explorer annoyance

in Windows 10 Support
    File explorer annoyance: I took the option to upgrade from W7 quite early on and in the main I am a happy bunny - really liked W7/hated W8 although it had some meat features. I think W10 gives the best of both worlds but there is one thing that really bugs me ... triplication of folders showing in...