Windows 10: Annoying feature that can't be disabled

Discus and support Annoying feature that can't be disabled in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] This thing is bugging me 3rd month already. Every time i switch the language not using Shift+alt, this gets poped on my screen regardless... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/rcgRaf, Dec 3, 2019.

1. /u/rcgRaf Win User

Annoying feature that can't be disabled

Annoying feature that can't be disabled a383IxgJjADFUa6grte-bo2Bu4ZxkTO045KAdw_JfDs.jpg

This thing is bugging me 3rd month already. Every time i switch the language not using Shift+alt, this gets poped on my screen regardless of whether i'm playing a game or watching a video. This is especially annoying during gaming as the combination alt+shift is used a lot for my bindings (CS:GO, PUBG, also messes Alt functionality in DOTA2 if i swich the language) besides the fact that it covers a chunk of your screen and I already lost around 10 matches/rounds because of that. One of the workarounds was just leaving the default win+space binding but that still messes with DOTA2 and is still annoying. Any idea whether someone is working on a fix for this?

https://preview.redd.it/0f9ux9y9of2...bp&s=a6ee785dfe1728c6f1863e86280017a69ea5bef0

submitted by /u/rcgRaf
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/rcgRaf, Dec 3, 2019
  2. STEvil Win User

Fan control for 4870X2 broken in 1.17

Fixed fan controls yes. Annoying profiles yes. Buggy code yes.

I'd rather just set it and forget it as the feature list of RBE suggested it was capable of doing.

STEvil, Dec 3, 2019
  3. How to disable the Read Aloud feature?

We appreciate the comprehensive response. If Narrator is disabled and still the Read Aloud prompt still pops-up, we suggest that you disable any reading feature from the
    Ease of Access Center. To do this, follow the steps below:

• Type Control Panel in the search box and press
      Enter
    • In the Control Panel screen, select Small icons from the
      View by: drop-down list.

Note: View by: is located on the upper right side of the screen.
    • Select Ease of Access Center.
    • Under Make your computer easier to use section, uncheck the following boxes:

Always read this section aloud

Always scan this section
    • Once you're done, exit the Control Panel screen and check if the issue persists.

Alternatively, if you're using a mouse pad, access the mouse pad option and disable the feature that allows right-click when mouse pad is double tapped. Refer to the device manufacturer or support site on how to disable this feature.

Update us with the result of the manual configuration.

Darwin Dim, Dec 3, 2019
  4. hejlotta Win User

Getting rid of the annoying "No Subject" notification for group messages (MMS)

Hi Thomas,

Thank you for your suggestion, it just noticed it has been submitted to the Feature Suggestions forum already, almost a year ago.

https://windowsphone.uservoice.com/...etting-to-disable-subject-line-in-mms-group-m

Quote:

Add setting to disable subject line in MMS/Group Messaging as it ruins the experience.

No one today uses a subject line and as a result, the notification bar preview for group messages simply says "no subject" or when on Bluetooth, Cortana reads the message as "no subject" which is of no use. Other phones, such as iPhone, give option to
    disable subject line and come with subject line disabled by default. This to me is one of the most annoying things of using a Windows Phone (Lumia 925 on T-mobile).

hejlotta, Dec 3, 2019
Thema:

1. Annoying feature that can't be disabled - Similar Threads - Annoying feature can't

2. How can we disable too annoying feature of "Start typing" shortcuts?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can we disable too annoying feature of "Start typing" shortcuts?: "Start typing" popup sometimes appears when I am playing games.This might be binded ALT + something but I could not find the specific keys.Do you guys know this shortcut and how to disable this?I googled a lot but could not find any available information....
  3. How can we disable too annoying feature of "Start typing" shortcuts?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can we disable too annoying feature of "Start typing" shortcuts?: "Start typing" popup sometimes appears when I am playing games.This might be binded ALT + something but I could not find the specific keys.Do you guys know this shortcut and how to disable this?I googled a lot but could not find any available information....
  4. OneDrive annoying features

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneDrive annoying features: Hi there!I've recently discovered OneDrive as a good photos storage. However I'm quite a perfectionist about computers stuff, so here I show you some annoying disc features, that I can't get around.1. Is there a possibility to hide "For you" tab in "OneDrive Photos"...
  5. OneDrive annoying features

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive annoying features: Hi there!I've recently discovered OneDrive as a good photos storage. However I'm quite a perfectionist about computers stuff, so here I show you some annoying disc features, that I can't get around.1. Is there a possibility to hide "For you" tab in "OneDrive Photos"...
  6. OneDrive annoying features

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Features Disabled

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Features Disabled: A number of features have been disabled on my laptop, including my fingerprint sensor and Bluetooth. When I go to device manager, Bluetooth is under hidden devices and is grayed out. In settings, it does not give me the option to turn on Bluetooth again and it says Bluetooth...
  8. Annoying feature

in Windows 10 Support
    Annoying feature: What is this, and how can I disable this annoying feature? IMG_20200331_214543__01.jpg - Google Drive 153355
  9. Disable picture-in-picture annoyance?

in Browsers and Email
    Disable picture-in-picture annoyance?: Picture-in-picture pop-outs? I never used to see this annoyance until a little while ago. Is it something incorporated in Windows 10? I don't see any way to switch it off in my browsers. Can it be disabled within W10? Windows 10 ver 1909 build 18363.720 153106
  10. Windows explorer annoying feature

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows explorer annoying feature: Hello all, My question has to do with Windows explorer. When I select an item in the tree on the left the column drops to the bottom of the window. It really annoys the heck out of me. Is there any way to stop this behavior? I want to be able to open the tree without...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. can threads be disabled