Windows 10: Annoying feature

Discus and support Annoying feature in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; What is this, and how can I disable this annoying feature? IMG_20200331_214543__01.jpg - Google Drive 153355 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Krsmqn, Apr 1, 2020.

1. Krsmqn Win User

Annoying feature

Krsmqn, Apr 1, 2020
  2. STEvil Win User

Fan control for 4870X2 broken in 1.17

Fixed fan controls yes. Annoying profiles yes. Buggy code yes.

I'd rather just set it and forget it as the feature list of RBE suggested it was capable of doing.

STEvil, Apr 1, 2020
  3. The zoom feature is very sensitive and has become somewhat annoying.

Hi Scott ,

Welcome to Microsoft Community. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

I appreciate your interest in windows 10. Don't worry about this issue we will help you to resolve it.

I need more information about this issue so that I can assist you better.

1. Does this happen only with a particular webpage?

2. What is the make and model of your computer?

I would suggest you to follow the below methods to fix issue

Method 1. If you are using edge then I would suggest you to set zoom level of edge by following the below steps.

1. Open the Edge then Click on More action (dots in the upper right corner of the screen).

2. Click on Zoom option then click on zoom buttons as per your choice .

If it doesn't work I would suggest you to follow the below methods and check.

Method 2:

I suggest you to clear all browsing data and cache files from the Microsoft Edge browser and check if it helps. I would suggest you to try the following steps and check if that helps.

• First of all launch Microsoft Edge Browser.
    • After that click on “More action” option which is visible at top right side of the browser and you will see “Settings” option.
    • Under “Settings” scroll down and you will see a button “Choose what to clear” under “Clear browsing data” option.
    • Once you click on this option you will see list of feature like
    • Browsing History
    • Cookies and saved website data
    • Cached data and file
    • Download history
    • Form data
    • Password.

Please follow the below link and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/edge-privacy-faq

I hope this helps.

Let us know the status of the issue so that we can assist you better.

Anup Karkal, Apr 1, 2020
  4. JayPhi Win User

Annoying feature

Clear "Pin suggested" list in People Bar

Does anybody know how to clear the "Pin suggested" list on the "People bar"?

Contacts are added to the "Pin suggested" list once you've pinned and unpinned them. But there seems to be no obvious way to remove them from that list.

After playing around with this feature and pinning and unpinning many dummy contacts, it's rather annoying to see them in the "Pin suggested" list when you click on the "My People" icon in the taskbar.

JayPhi, Apr 1, 2020
Thema:

Annoying feature

1. Annoying feature - Similar Threads - Annoying feature

2. windows 10 windows feature experience annoying sounds keep switching themselves back on....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 10 windows feature experience annoying sounds keep switching themselves back on....: windows 10 windows feature experience annoying sounds keep switching themselves back on. Is there any way I can disconnect it from sounds at a deeper level of control?I have tried all the settings, all the troubleshooters and all suggested methods in these pages with no...
  3. windows 10 windows feature experience annoying sounds keep switching themselves back on....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows 10 windows feature experience annoying sounds keep switching themselves back on....: windows 10 windows feature experience annoying sounds keep switching themselves back on. Is there any way I can disconnect it from sounds at a deeper level of control?I have tried all the settings, all the troubleshooters and all suggested methods in these pages with no...
  4. windows 10 windows feature experience annoying sounds keep switching themselves back on....

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. How can we disable too annoying feature of "Start typing" shortcuts?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can we disable too annoying feature of "Start typing" shortcuts?: "Start typing" popup sometimes appears when I am playing games.This might be binded ALT + something but I could not find the specific keys.Do you guys know this shortcut and how to disable this?I googled a lot but could not find any available information....
  6. How can we disable too annoying feature of "Start typing" shortcuts?

How can we disable too annoying feature of "Start typing" shortcuts?: "Start typing" popup sometimes appears when I am playing games.This might be binded ALT + something but I could not find the specific keys.Do you guys know this shortcut and how to disable this?I googled a lot but could not find any available information....
  7. Alt key press and release - the most unusable and annoying menu activation feature

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Alt key press and release - the most unusable and annoying menu activation feature: Never, I literally never used the Alt-menu feature in Windows in my 30 years of using Windows systems.Yet every day I am annoyed by this feature.I wonder, who ever invented this stupid, unusable, annoying feature that has no use at all. And why everybody hasn't realized, it...
  8. Alt key press and release - the most unusable and annoying menu activation feature

Alt key press and release - the most unusable and annoying menu activation feature: Never, I literally never used the Alt-menu feature in Windows in my 30 years of using Windows systems.Yet every day I am annoyed by this feature.I wonder, who ever invented this stupid, unusable, annoying feature that has no use at all. And why everybody hasn't realized, it...
  9. Windows 11: Microsoft removes Website Recommendations and another annoying feature

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 11: Microsoft removes Website Recommendations and another annoying feature: Microsoft released a new development build of Windows 11 to the Dev Channel this week. Windows 11 Insider Preview Build 25272 is a bug fix release for the most part, but it makes an important change and is therefore noteworthy. [ATTACH] The release notes reveal that...
  10. Annoying Windows 11 Dev Channel features we hope will get dropped

in Windows 10 News
    Annoying Windows 11 Dev Channel features we hope will get dropped: The Microsoft Dev Channel, otherwise known as the Windows Insider Program is a place for the software giant to test out and tweak new features that could be coming to its flagship operating system, Windows 11. Microsoft has long had a troubled history with Windows updates,...