Windows 10: Annoying feedback notification keeps popping up

Discus and support Annoying feedback notification keeps popping up in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; [ATTACH] I don't know what this notification is, I have never seen it before. When I click on it, it opens the Feedback Hub app and gives me a text... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by bluecew, Feb 5, 2020.

1. bluecew Win User

Annoying feedback notification keeps popping up

Annoying feedback notification keeps popping up e8f18365-816a-4d76-acd8-fe4ebbd48401?upload=true.png

I don't know what this notification is, I have never seen it before. When I click on it, it opens the Feedback Hub app and gives me a text box to submit feedback. I don't want to submit feedback, but the notification keeps showing up about every hour and restarting my PC doesn't even get rid of it.

:)

bluecew, Feb 5, 2020
  2. Donna Men Win User

annoying desktop pop ups

Hi Sheena,

Pop ups can be distracting for some, and depending on your reference, you can disable the desktop pop ups by following these steps:

• Click Start or the Windows logo and go to Settings (gear icon).
    • Go to System and choose Notification & actions.
    • Under Notifications, turn off Get tips, tricks, and suggestions as you use Windows or whatever you want to turn off.
    • Close the window and it will automatically save the changes.

If you need further assistance, don't hesitate to reach out to us.

Donna Men, Feb 5, 2020
  3. Notification Screen Keeps Popping Up

Hello Gerald,

If you keep on getting a notification pop-up, you may want to turn off the notification from apps and other senders. You can follow the steps below:

• Go to Settings.
    • Look for System and select Notifications & actions.
    • Then, turn on/off the Get notifications from apps and other senders option.

If that didn't make any difference, you may consider reverting to your previous version of Windows. You can follow the steps in this
    article. Just look for
    Go back to your previous version of Windows section.

Let us know if that worked out for you.

Michelle Vil, Feb 5, 2020
  4. NormTered Win User

Annoying, meanigless notification that keeps popping up

I have done 'chat' with three technicians who were unable to solve the problem They appeared not to understand Windows 10 in depth.

A notification appears, with annoying bells, every half hour or so on this new office computer. It says, "We are adding new features to Windows."

Then a minute later another annoying notification appears that says, "Something happened and we could not install a feature."

Clicking on it then lists Optional Features, that are also listed in "Manage Optional Features". There are five, including English (US) handwriting, English (US) optical character recognition, and other English (US) items.

I don't think I need them, but would install them to stop the notifications, but I cannot.

Three separate technicians took control of my computer but could not fix the problem. It was many hours wasted by me and them.

NormTered, Feb 5, 2020
Thema:

1. Annoying feedback notification keeps popping up - Similar Threads - Annoying feedback notification

2. Annoying pop up notification "expired certificate" messages

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Annoying pop up notification "expired certificate" messages: I have Bitdefender Internet Security installed on my desktop. I keep getting the following notification nearly every time I access the internet with Microsoft Edge browser. msedge.exe attempted to establish a connection relying on an expired certificate to...
  3. Annoying pop up notification "expired certificate" messages

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Annoying pop up notification "expired certificate" messages: I have Bitdefender Internet Security installed on my desktop. I keep getting the following notification nearly every time I access the internet with Microsoft Edge browser. msedge.exe attempted to establish a connection relying on an expired certificate to...
  4. Annoying pop up notification "expired certificate" messages

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Annoying pop-up

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Annoying pop-up: I keep getting an annoying pop-up asking me to activate my Norton license with an activation code. The pop-up is apparently sent by Microsoft Edge.singaporelocalfavourites.com The bigger problem is that the same sender keeps sending me pop-ups asking me to sign on for some...
  6. feedback notification window is popping while playing

in Windows 10 Customization
    feedback notification window is popping while playing: So basically it happens when i play. After some time of playing i get alttabed from the game and its really annoying at the point of me being ready to turn the table upside down.I have disabled everything on the notifications menu and it keeps popping up...
  7. Annoying message keeps popping up

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Annoying message keeps popping up: This message keeps popping up every 20 minutes. Anyone know how to fix it?[IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/annoying-message-keeps-popping-up/4966a8e7-b3fc-4e26-b3f7-3483bed034a5"
  8. Annoying pop-ups

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Annoying pop-ups: How can I stop the pop-up that occurs when my curser touches a link in my mail app? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/annoying-pop-ups/5b104e5b-ac3e-4218-8c70-8132729a0515
  9. annoying pop up

in Browsers and Email
    annoying pop up: [img] i constantly get this pop up every 15-20 minutes. i checked in the installed programs but it is not showing. i tried to stop the service (disable) but it is not showing in list of services. please help me un-install it. I am sure that it is related to O.S as this pop...
  10. Annoying pop-up

in Windows 10 Support
    Annoying pop-up: After installing the anniversary update I now get this annoying pop-up, which I am sure I disabled a year ago, but I cannot work out how to get rid of it this time. It must be somewhere in the Ease of Access centre, but I cannot find it. If only MS added some text to the...