Windows 10: Annoying "Finalize the string" when using Vietnamese input method

Discus and support Annoying "Finalize the string" when using Vietnamese input method in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I'm using Windows 10 Home and when I switch to Vietnamese Telex input method, annoying "Finalize the string" pop-up appears. How to disable it? I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by BằngNguyễn2, Apr 16, 2021.

1. Annoying "Finalize the string" when using Vietnamese input method

I'm using Windows 10 Home and when I switch to Vietnamese Telex input method, annoying "Finalize the string" pop-up appears. How to disable it? I searched on the internet and there's no solution at this time!

Annoying "Finalize the string" when using Vietnamese input method 7e7be14f-9426-4460-ae70-408881a9e57a?upload=true.png

:)

BằngNguyễn2, Apr 16, 2021

2. get Vietnamese telex input method without participate in Windows Insider Program

Hi Minh,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

There is no option to install Vietnamese Telex Input Method without participating in Windows Insider Program as Vietnamese Telex and Number key-based keyboards is a part of Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18267.

So, if you want to use Vietnamese Telex and Number key-based keyboards, then you need to download and install the Windows 10 Insider Preview 18267 Build.

For more information, you may refer Announcing Windows 10 Insider
    Preview Build 18267

I suggest you to post your feedback in Feedback Hub,
    so that our developers can implement Vietnamese Telex Input Method in the future Windows Updates.

Shafeeq_Khan, Apr 16, 2021
  3. maxfrog Win User
    Remove the Finalize The String box

the Finalize The String box is really annoying

does anybody know how to remove it

it annoy me when im playing minecraft,also mine is windows 10

maxfrog, Apr 16, 2021
  4. Annoying "Finalize the string" when using Vietnamese input method

Telex Mode For Vietnamese Keyboard On Windows 10.

Hi Minh-Tam Nguyen-Nhat,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I believe that you are on an older Windows 10 build because Telex Mode for Vietnamese keyboard is available for the latest
    Windows 10 Update, i.e., 1903 May update and Windows 10 Insider Preview Builds (19H1) Build so that you can have the best possible typing experience and we're happy to announce that with this build you can now use Vietnamese
    Telex and Number-key based (VNI) keyboards for typing Vietnamese!

So, I suggest you to Update Windows 10 to the 1903 version to start using
    Telex Mode for Vietnamese keyboard.

If you are not getting the 1903 update through Windows Updates, then I suggest you to follow the steps provided by
    PaulSey dated August 9, 2017 from How
    to perform an In-place Upgrade with Windows 10 Step-by-Step Guide

Once you install the Windows 10 1903 update, then follow the below steps to setup Telex Mode for Vietnamese keyboard on your computer.

1. Go to Settings > Time & Language >
      Language from the navigation menu > Select the + icon labeled [Add a preferred language].
    2. Type Vietnamese in the search box and select
      Vietnamese. Click Next button and install Vietnamese on your device, which will return you to
      Language page.
    3. Click Vietnamese, and then click
      Option
      button, which will navigate you to Language options: Vietnamese.
    4. Select the + icon labeled [Add a keyboard] > Enable the
      Vietnamese Telex keyboard or Vietnamese Number key-based keyboard (whichever you prefer).
    5. Click the input indicator button on the taskbar (or press Windows key + Space) and select
      Vietnamese Telex or Number-key based keyboard. Input anything via your hardware keyboard or touch keyboard.

If you would like me to provide additional advice, simply respond to this thread. I will get notified and I’ll reply to you as soon as I can.

Shafeeq_Khan, Apr 16, 2021
Thema:

Annoying "Finalize the string" when using Vietnamese input method

1. Annoying "Finalize the string" when using Vietnamese input method - Similar Threads - Annoying Finalize string

2. What's the value for REG_SZ required to set up Vietnamese Telex input method editor ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What's the value for REG_SZ required to set up Vietnamese Telex input method editor ?: Hello,I was not able to find the necessary value anywhere on the web, hope you Guys can help out on this one.Basically, I need to implement as per below for a specific group of users via GPO. I found the values only for that, which is not sufficient for our needs.I hope you...
  3. What's the value for REG_SZ required to set up Vietnamese Telex input method editor ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What's the value for REG_SZ required to set up Vietnamese Telex input method editor ?: Hello,I was not able to find the necessary value anywhere on the web, hope you Guys can help out on this one.Basically, I need to implement as per below for a specific group of users via GPO. I found the values only for that, which is not sufficient for our needs.I hope you...
  4. Issue in using input method in Domain user

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue in using input method in Domain user: We are using a tool for Input Keyboard in Windows 10. While using in as administrator it works fine but when we use it in domain user we find that the tool is disable in Input Methods. Can anyone tell about which service is making is disable ?...
  5. get rid of "finalize the string box"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    get rid of "finalize the string box": Hi, I'm using the Vietnamese keyboard that I installed in "Language & region" setting. I keep encounter the "finalize the string" box. How do I get rid of it without using third-party software or uninstalling the language ?...
  6. get rid of "finalize the string box"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    get rid of "finalize the string box": Hi, I'm using the Vietnamese keyboard that I installed in "Language & region" setting. I keep encounter the "finalize the string" box. How do I get rid of it without using third-party software or uninstalling the language ?...
  7. Remove the Finalize The String box

in Windows 10 Customization
    Remove the Finalize The String box: the Finalize The String box is really annoying does anybody know how to remove it it annoy me when im playing minecraft,also mine is windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-the-finalize-the-string-box/0945845a-7bba-46a0-a9db-85fda8b8828f
  8. Input method

Input method: I find that there is one extra input method called English(Australia) How can i delete it?[ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/input-method/8f286f3b-6037-47a8-8f3b-3987b7443078
  9. get Vietnamese telex input method without participate in Windows Insider Program

get Vietnamese telex input method without participate in Windows Insider Program: I used to use Windows Insider Program in fast ring, the Telex is so awesome. Is there any way to install Vietnamese telex input menthod without participate in Windows Insider Program....
  10. input method

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    input method: I want to input method for keyboard in devlys010 font for hindi in main languge of windows default language. But here hindi language available but it don't take devlys010 font as input method but in Microsoft office it take it because there I have option available Thanks...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. finalize the string