Windows 10: Annoying GAP in Navigation Pane

Discus and support Annoying GAP in Navigation Pane in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Is there some tweak to fix this gap in Build 17063? there was no GAP in the previous build. [img] 101455 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Win10Newb, Dec 31, 2017.

1. Win10Newb Win User

Annoying GAP in Navigation Pane

Is there some tweak to fix this gap in Build 17063? there was no GAP in the previous build.

Annoying GAP in Navigation Pane [​IMG]

:)

Win10Newb, Dec 31, 2017
  2. Miek Ruus Win User

How to get Windows 10 file explorer navigation pane to have same layout as it had in windows 7 and 8.0?

Seems that while thinking about how to best write this question I filled in some gaps that made it easier to google so here is a partial solution:

[Windows 10 Tip] Remove Icons from Navigation Pane of This PC - AskVG

Miek Ruus, Dec 31, 2017
  3. File Explorer - Cursor Jumps

When I navigate to the left pane where my list of folder names is longer than one screen, the display resets itself to the top of the list as I am navigating. It is not consistent, but very annoying.

Leigh Bond, Dec 31, 2017
  4. f14tomcat Win User

f14tomcat, Dec 31, 2017
Thema:

1. Annoying GAP in Navigation Pane - Similar Threads - Annoying GAP Navigation

2. freeze navigation pane

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    freeze navigation pane: Good morning I have a bug with the navigation pane. When I want to copy files between two windows next to each other. When I select my files on my windows and I hover the mouse over the navigation pane it crashes the windows explorer. I tried a scannow and error checking on...
  3. Navigation pane shortcut

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Navigation pane shortcut: To control the navigation pane in File Explorer a user must click view > show > navigation pane. I understand that there is no keyboard shortcut built in Windows 11 to perform that operation. However, could someone please reply with instructions on how I could create my own...
  4. Navigation Pane.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Navigation Pane.: What's going on with this update? I only updated because it forced me to.My OCD can't take this ****.How do I remove this? I can't for some reason revert back to the previous version Also if someone can tell me how to stop updates from occurring ever....
  5. Navigation Pane.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Navigation Pane.: What's going on with this update? I only updated because it forced me to.My OCD can't take this ****.How do I remove this? I can't for some reason revert back to the previous version Also if someone can tell me how to stop updates from occurring ever....
  6. Navigation pane blank

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Navigation pane blank: Hey all, We have a user that is having an issue with her navigation pane when she saves attachments from Outlook. Whether she saves one or multiple attachments and the File Explorer window comes up to save the whole navigation pane is blank see picture. Any quick fixes?...
  7. Navigation pane Entry

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Navigation pane Entry: I’m showing a listing ‘MININT-TGA-TGA1D1C’ in my navigation pane #1. Do any on this forum have any idea what this is all about? My 1st search of MININT came up with some thing related to the Cuban Ministry #2 screen. After using all letters in quotation marks I got the 3rd...
  8. navigation pane

in Windows 10 Support
    navigation pane: where do I control the navigation pane in w10 113744
  9. Navigation Pane Blank

in Windows 10 Support
    Navigation Pane Blank: Hi guys, Got this weird issue that's started today, for some reason my navigation pane is blank.... [img] 38052
  10. Navigation Pane

in Windows 10 Support
    Navigation Pane: Can anyone tell me how to get the folders in the navigation pane of file explorer to expand to show the sub folders. If I right click the folder, 'Expand' is greyed out. This has only happened since the AU. Thank you 64888