Windows 10: Annoying glitch with graphics card, random static noise appearing

Discus and support Annoying glitch with graphics card, random static noise appearing in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; ! I have a problem with my display -- it's really weird, because it's actually able to be Print Screened. Sometimes when I leave a game or a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by sup, Oct 7, 2016.

1. SUP
    sup Win User

Annoying glitch with graphics card, random static noise appearing

!

I have a problem with my display -- it's really weird, because it's actually able to be Print Screened. Sometimes when I leave a game or a fullscreen application using my graphics card (integrated Radeon 3000 Graphics), my screen will sometimes have a weird static-y noise thing. It's really hard to explain, but here:

Annoying glitch with graphics card, random static noise appearing [​IMG]

I made the really ugly red crayon, bu the weird stuff near the top of the screen is the glitch. It's really, REALLY annoying, and the only workaround is to restart my graphics driver which bugs me.

Any suggestions?*Smile

Thanks!

:)

2. Kanabar Win User

Annoying sounds when moving mouse

To clarify, I changed the mouse. The random noises stopped. It was annoying. I could not listen to Spotify and work at the same time. The random noises were annoying.

Kanabar, Oct 7, 2016
  3. Dual Monitors randomly turning off then on

Hi VernonButler,

Is the graphics Internal built-in or a Graphics Card? I suspect that is the cause. I'd also recommend plugging in some speakers and listening. When the monitor goes off, see if it makes the really annoying disconnected hardware noise.

Many Thanks!

jaejamesgb, Oct 7, 2016
  4. Annoying glitch with graphics card, random static noise appearing

Try with a graphics card and see if it'll be gone. I suspect it's the port that is dusty or the GPU has given up already.

RoasterMen, Oct 7, 2016
  5. CountMike New Member
    Some games don't release drivers as they should after you shut them down so corruption may occur, Should have seen what Battlefield2 did to my drivers, what a mess.

CountMike, Oct 7, 2016
  6. batlhilz Win User
    looks like digital issue (DP or HDMI). whats the display you are using? theres some "correction error methods" in the projectors and displays, that usually try to fix faulty incoming signal and causes such an issue. id try changing the cable, if its a bandwidth-related issue, as in this mostly happens when gaming.

also this can be just an issue with the chipset itself and its starting slowly die.

batlhilz, Oct 11, 2016
  7. SUP
    sup Win User
    I use a VGA input to my monitor because my monitor is quite old. 1600x900, SyncMaster 2043SNX. It will always start glitching out after I run osu!, even just for a few seconds. A restart of my graphics driver fixes it. The physical state of it isn't the problem, it's more of the software state.

I might be getting a GTX 750 TI soon; hopefully that will be better than my current integrated ​graphics.

Thema:

Annoying glitch with graphics card, random static noise appearing

1. Annoying glitch with graphics card, random static noise appearing - Similar Threads - Annoying glitch graphics

2. Nvidia graphics card not appearing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Nvidia graphics card not appearing: I have just updated my PC to windows 10 and was trying to make sure that all of my devices drives are up to date but I pulled up the device manager and my Nvidia graphics cards are not there. There is a new Microsoft basic display adapter where my graphics card used to be....
  3. Nvidia graphics card not appearing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Nvidia graphics card not appearing: I have just updated my PC to windows 10 and was trying to make sure that all of my devices drives are up to date but I pulled up the device manager and my Nvidia graphics cards are not there. There is a new Microsoft basic display adapter where my graphics card used to be....
  4. Nvidia graphics card not appearing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Static Noise

Static Noise: Hi there, recently when I've been listening to stuff on my computer I get a static or crackle sound like it's breaking up. It's not the headphones, because I've tried it with three different pairs and it still sounds the same. I tried cleaning out the headphone jack and...
  6. Loud Static Noise

Loud Static Noise: So, just now my laptop started playing a very loud static sound from its left speaker, and the right speaker seems to be much quieter, but is playing the audio without any static. I had just installed and was using the midi control center for my midi controller. Though i...
  7. Annoying noises

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Annoying noises: So I charge my Nintendo switch on my PC but every couple minutes it makes the sound that means a device connected to the PC any help fixing this? submitted by /u/hackersythe11b [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jzdsqb/annoying_noises/
  8. Weird static noise

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Weird static noise: So whenever I’m listening to something on my computer (youtube, Spotify, etc) this weird noise happens which only gives out on the right ear. Unplugging and plugging in doesn’t do anything. Help submitted by /u/kingmrharvey [link] [comments]...
  9. Static Noises in Calls

Static Noises in Calls: Hello, I'm Gabe and I've been having some issues with microphone. When I call someone on my laptop, they tell me they hear static like this, which I recorded: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rhSxJ4UrPr0&feature=youtu.be I can also hear, but very slightly in my left earbud,...
  10. Static Noises for Audio

Static Noises for Audio: Windows 10 Home 64bit, HP Pavilion dv7 When I play videos on Youtube or Vimeo or music on SoundCloud (which is as much as I tested), I hear a static sound. It happens the most often for YouTube, maybe 10 seconds, and less often for Vimeo and SoundCloud. This impacts...