Windows 10: Annoying issue with multiple desktops. Is there a way to fix it?

Discus and support Annoying issue with multiple desktops. Is there a way to fix it? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Say I have a desktop 1 with Word open. If I then open another desktop (desktop 2), and then open a word file from my hard drive on desktop 2, windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Nster, Aug 22, 2015.

1. Nster Win User

Annoying issue with multiple desktops. Is there a way to fix it?

Say I have a desktop 1 with Word open. If I then open another desktop (desktop 2), and then open a word file from my hard drive on desktop 2, windows 10 will take me out of desktop 2, put be back on desktop 1, and then open the file I requested. I then have to open the desktop switcher, and manually drag the word document from desktop 1 to desktop 2.
    This is extremely annoying and occurs with all applications, is there any way to fix it?
    Thanks in advanced for the help!

:)

Nster, Aug 22, 2015

2. Multiple Win10 reservations, is there a way to centralize the upgrade files locally, like there is with updates (WSUS)?

Hi Mark,

Thank you for posting your question in the Microsoft Community.

I would like to let you know that your Windows question is more complex than what is typically answered in the Microsoft Answers forums. It is better suited in the TechNet forums.

Please post your question here: Technet forums - Windows 10 Insider Preview

Cheers.

Srimadhwa B, Aug 22, 2015
  3. Entegy Win User
    Is there a way to include multiple (shared) Outlook2010 calendars on my WP7?

Exchange shared resources are not currently supported.

Entegy, Aug 22, 2015
Thema:

Annoying issue with multiple desktops. Is there a way to fix it?

1. Annoying issue with multiple desktops. Is there a way to fix it? - Similar Threads - Annoying issue multiple

2. Is there a way to fix this?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there a way to fix this?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Kevindulu [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/f2m7yn/is_there_a_way_to_fix_this/
  3. Annoying volume changes with multiple windows

Annoying volume changes with multiple windows: When I have two windows open that have sounds. Windows automatically quietens one of them. Annoying feature. How can I fix this? submitted by /u/district999 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/essbu3/annoying_volume_changes_with_multiple_windows/
  4. Is there a way to fix this?

Is there a way to fix this?: I turn on my laptop and it gets to the screen with the time and youd click it to type your password in but instead i click it and it loads for anywhere from a few seconds to half a second and goes back to showing the time. ive turned it off and on and ctrl alt delete i saw...
  5. Annoying desktop sizing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Annoying desktop sizing: My desktop icons and images are large and elongated. Checked the size and they are set to small. I tried to update the graphics driver but got the message, windows have determined the best driver is already installed. I have the newest graphics driver, I have both an intel...
  6. multiple desktops

in Windows 10 Customization
    multiple desktops: How do I show the taskbar only on the desktop I'm using. The settings in settings don't work. The taskbar shows on all desktops even if I select only the one I'm using. If I change the taskbar, it changes and shows on all desktops....
  7. Annoying issue BOSD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Annoying issue BOSD: My computer has a BOSD problem. I have run your tool and here are the two files it created. Every day or so I will hear a short buzz (1-second low volume) if I ignore it, within 5 minutes the computer will crash with a BOSD. It says: Driver_irql_not_less_or_equal Computer...
  8. Annoying desktop issue with Build 15007

in Windows 10 Support
    Annoying desktop issue with Build 15007: I like a clean orderly desktop with minimal Icons and no live tiles but this latest build is annoying me! Every restart my desktop icons re arrange them selves. Then comes the start menu with all the live tiles. I keep removing them (un pin from start) and have gone to...
  9. Multiple desktops

in Windows 10 Support
    Multiple desktops: Just found the new feature (for windows anyway) of multiple desktops. This I like a lot, makes multitasking that much more easier :-) Does anyone know if there are, and if so, what are the keyboard controls? do I have to use the task bar button to create a new desktop, and...
  10. Very annoying issue when multiple apps are open

in Windows 10 Support
    Very annoying issue when multiple apps are open: I have Windows 10. Recently I noticed that If I have several applications open and want to switch to another one, it opens BEHIND the existing window. How do I bring whatever application I click to the forefront? *Confused Thank you to whoever has the answer to this...