Windows 10: Annoying issue with multiple desktops. Is there a way to fix it?

Discus and support Annoying issue with multiple desktops. Is there a way to fix it? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Say I have a desktop 1 with Word open. If I then open another desktop (desktop 2), and then open a word file from my hard drive on desktop 2, windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Nster, Aug 22, 2015.

1. Nster Win User

Annoying issue with multiple desktops. Is there a way to fix it?

Say I have a desktop 1 with Word open. If I then open another desktop (desktop 2), and then open a word file from my hard drive on desktop 2, windows 10 will take me out of desktop 2, put be back on desktop 1, and then open the file I requested. I then have to open the desktop switcher, and manually drag the word document from desktop 1 to desktop 2.
    This is extremely annoying and occurs with all applications, is there any way to fix it?
    Thanks in advanced for the help!

:)

Nster, Aug 22, 2015

2. Multiple Win10 reservations, is there a way to centralize the upgrade files locally, like there is with updates (WSUS)?

Hi Mark,

Thank you for posting your question in the Microsoft Community.

I would like to let you know that your Windows question is more complex than what is typically answered in the Microsoft Answers forums. It is better suited in the TechNet forums.

Please post your question here: Technet forums - Windows 10 Insider Preview

Cheers.

Srimadhwa B, Aug 22, 2015
  3. Entegy Win User
    Is there a way to include multiple (shared) Outlook2010 calendars on my WP7?

Exchange shared resources are not currently supported.

Entegy, Aug 22, 2015
Thema:

Annoying issue with multiple desktops. Is there a way to fix it?

1. Annoying issue with multiple desktops. Is there a way to fix it? - Similar Threads - Annoying issue multiple

2. Annoying desktop slideshow

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Annoying desktop slideshow: Lately there's been an annoying problem with the slideshow for the desktop background. The slideshow works properly for a while, then this happens: The last picture in the slideshow doesn't not get replaced by the next one. In wanting to move to the next picture, by right...
  3. Is there a way to fix this issue?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a way to fix this issue?: I was trying to delete a file but it said it was running in dwm.exe. So I hit end process on DWM. I’ve tried to restart my computer but every time it turns on it instantly goes black and I see nothing but black screen. Is there a way to fix this?...
  4. Is there a way to fix this issue?

Is there a way to fix this issue?: I was trying to delete a file but it said it was running in dwm.exe. So I hit end process on DWM. I’ve tried to restart my computer but every time it turns on it instantly goes black and I see nothing but black screen. Is there a way to fix this?...
  5. Is there a way to fix this issue?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Is there a way to fix this issue?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a way to fix this issue?: So Bout a week or two ago my PC been acting weird lateely of like closing the browser and then reopening the browser. But now it did it on Halo mcc just recently on my pc. I have no Idea what causing it but would like to know how to prevent it from doing it more. AS my pc...
  7. Is there a way to fix this issue?

Is there a way to fix this issue?: So Bout a week or two ago my PC been acting weird lateely of like closing the browser and then reopening the browser. But now it did it on Halo mcc just recently on my pc. I have no Idea what causing it but would like to know how to prevent it from doing it more. AS my pc...
  8. Annoying desktop sizing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Annoying desktop sizing: My desktop icons and images are large and elongated. Checked the size and they are set to small. I tried to update the graphics driver but got the message, windows have determined the best driver is already installed. I have the newest graphics driver, I have both an intel...
  9. Annoying desktop issue with Build 15007

in Windows 10 Support
    Annoying desktop issue with Build 15007: I like a clean orderly desktop with minimal Icons and no live tiles but this latest build is annoying me! Every restart my desktop icons re arrange them selves. Then comes the start menu with all the live tiles. I keep removing them (un pin from start) and have gone to...
  10. Very annoying issue when multiple apps are open

in Windows 10 Support
    Very annoying issue when multiple apps are open: I have Windows 10. Recently I noticed that If I have several applications open and want to switch to another one, it opens BEHIND the existing window. How do I bring whatever application I click to the forefront? *Confused Thank you to whoever has the answer to this...