Windows 10: Annoying McAfee, Windows and Micosoft Office Renewal Popups

Discus and support Annoying McAfee, Windows and Micosoft Office Renewal Popups in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I have had these annoying popups for months now. It started with McAfee renewal which I've never used then prompts for Microsoft Office renewal and now... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by KelliJ_C, Jun 28, 2020.

1. KelliJ_C Win User

Annoying McAfee, Windows and Micosoft Office Renewal Popups

I have had these annoying popups for months now. It started with McAfee renewal which I've never used then prompts for Microsoft Office renewal and now Windows Premium Upgrade. I've tried scanning with Malwarebytes, AWCleaner, Avast and some other anti-malware software... nothing is picking anything up. I've also tried removing any programs that were downloaded or updated around the time I started getting them ie Adobe photoshop creative cloud etc... clearly that didnt' work. I am about ready to trash my windows laptop and go to apple. I'm so over it! Can anyone please help me??

Annoying McAfee, Windows and Micosoft Office Renewal Popups e7b3ae61-61f0-48de-8311-903c163c3c4a?upload=true.png Annoying McAfee, Windows and Micosoft Office Renewal Popups ab7919a5-664b-4fd5-b199-cb5926ac88a9?upload=true.png

:)

KelliJ_C, Jun 28, 2020
  2. Smeed Win User
    Smeed, Jun 28, 2020
  3. McAfee software renewal

Update McAfee software to renew the subscription, windows will not allow any download, not from the windows store. Where is the setting to change that

ramonmontano, Jun 28, 2020
  4. Annoying McAfee, Windows and Micosoft Office Renewal Popups

McAfee Home And Office Beta Testing Program

McAfee a world leader in Anti-Virus related programs has just opened its newest AV suite to the public for beta testing.
    "McAfee’s Home and Home Office Beta Program allows you to try our latest software before we release it to the public. You’ll have the opportunity to provide feedback directly to McAfee’s product development teams. Learn more about McAfee’s Home and Home Office Beta Rewards program (US Residents)."

Source: Mcafee Home And Office Beta

HellasVagabond, Jun 28, 2020
Thema:

Annoying McAfee, Windows and Micosoft Office Renewal Popups

1. Annoying McAfee, Windows and Micosoft Office Renewal Popups - Similar Threads - Annoying McAfee Micosoft

2. McAfee Popup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    McAfee Popup: Hello, I have Defender on my Windows 11. Now I keep getting a McAfee Popup every few minutes stating that I have visited an illegal infected website and that my "computer is damaged by suspicious programs". Isn't Defender sufficient protection?...
  3. McAfee Popup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    McAfee Popup: Hello, I have Defender on my Windows 11. Now I keep getting a McAfee Popup every few minutes stating that I have visited an illegal infected website and that my "computer is damaged by suspicious programs". Isn't Defender sufficient protection?...
  4. Fake McAfee Popups

Fake McAfee Popups: I just started getting fake McAfee popups yesterday. I have a one year old HP laptop running Windows 11 Pro with this hardware: IntelR CoreTM i5-1035G1 CPU @ 1.00GHz 1.20 GHz and 8 Gb of Ram. I looked at Microsoft Edge settings, extensions, etcetera, etcetera. I looked at...
  5. Mcafee renewal

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Mcafee renewal: Windows security - actions recommended, It says my mcafee needs to be renewed, It does NOT!!! Cannot find a way to make this resolve itself, it's irritating because I think something actually needs attention....
  6. McAfee popups

McAfee popups: all of a sudden started getting these. says I have viruses, says turn mcafee on, says its about to run out. Constantly in bottom right of my laptop. Using msoft edge. wndows defender is all checked off as good, and I ran malwarebytes. I dont know much about computers, not...
  7. McAfee Popups

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    McAfee Popups: Ever since the update yesterday, I keep getting McAfee pop-ups I don't have McAfee. How do I get rid of this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mcafee-popups/5a02a8dd-37e9-49ae-b57d-db6f028fa410
  8. annoying popups

in Windows 10 Customization
    annoying popups: How can I get rid of constant popup that begin on my desktop and continue wherever I go from there? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/annoying-popups/74893105-46df-43e1-9d68-e3de2fef2693
  9. annoying popup

annoying popup: I have an annoying popup that flashes onto my screen warning of some program failure or something but before I can read it, it's gone and comes back every minute or so and has progressively become faster and faster....
  10. Annoying PopUp.

Annoying PopUp.: Hi, this annoying pop-up, suddenly appeared, it's in Spanish, I think. Is it a virus or a continuation of Micro$ofts policy to annoy users (customers) to the Max!! 20489