Windows 10: Annoying media bar

Discus and support Annoying media bar in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Is there a possibility to make an setting to completely remove the Windows 10 media bar that pops up when you pause and unpause music from example... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by CaptainCargo, Aug 23, 2020.

1. Annoying media bar

Is there a possibility to make an setting to completely remove the Windows 10 media bar that pops up when you pause and unpause music from example Spotify as it is extremely annoying as a gamer to play games while listening to music and having to pause it and then wait like 4 seconds for a almost useless window to disappear

:)

CaptainCargo, Aug 23, 2020
  2. JayPhi Win User

Clear "Pin suggested" list in People Bar

Does anybody know how to clear the "Pin suggested" list on the "People bar"?

Contacts are added to the "Pin suggested" list once you've pinned and unpinned them. But there seems to be no obvious way to remove them from that list.

After playing around with this feature and pinning and unpinning many dummy contacts, it's rather annoying to see them in the "Pin suggested" list when you click on the "My People" icon in the taskbar.

JayPhi, Aug 23, 2020
  3. Kem Mon Win User
    Broken Windows Media Player

Hi,

Have you tried running the troubleshooter for WMP? If not, we suggest that you try to run the troubleshooter and
    see if it helps. To run the troubleshooter, follow these steps:

• On the search bar, type
      Troubleshooting.

• Click on
      Programs.

• Under
      Media
      Player, click on
      Windows Media Player Settings
      and
      Windows Media Player Library.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Aug 23, 2020
  4. arterius2 Win User

Annoying media bar

SGI Resets the Bar on Network Attached Storage

"Pricing information is available upon request."

What the heck does that mean? just list the damn price, or give an estimate of one. why would i (or anyone) want to go through all the stupid annoying steps just to know if these units would fit my envelope.

arterius2, Aug 23, 2020
Thema:

Annoying media bar

1. Annoying media bar - Similar Threads - Annoying media bar

2. Annoying one drive in the address bar of file manager:-...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Annoying one drive in the address bar of file manager:-...: Why am I seeing one drive in the address bar this is so annoying even when I uninstall the one drive it keeps showing up there. It's way too much annoying....
  3. Annoying media player thing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Annoying media player thing: Is there a way to stop that media player menu from popping up whenever I change the volume? It's the thing that was previous pause and forward, and a picture of what I'm watching. submitted by /u/TKVisme [link] [comments]...
  4. Annoying Bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Annoying Bar: Hello, I am having an issue on Roblox, I accidently pressed a key on my HP Laptop and it showed this white bar at the top of my screen and I do not know how to make it go away. Please send instructions on how to fix this if you respond thanks!...
  5. Game bar is ANNOYING

Game bar is ANNOYING: Okay so I have been having this problem where I cant figure out how to open game bar nor clip the last 30 seconds or so. Please tell me if you have a solution. submitted by /u/RealityOnCrack [link] [comments]...
  6. Game bar is ANNOYING

Game bar is ANNOYING: Okay so I have been having this problem where I cant figure out how to open game bar nor clip the last 30 seconds or so. Please tell me if you have a solution. submitted by /u/RealityOnCrack [link] [comments]...
  7. Massive media bar (no chrome).

Massive media bar (no chrome).: Last week my media bar became massive and takes forever to disappear. Unlike every other thread I’ve found online, I don’t use Chrome, so I don’t think that’s a factor (I tried the Chrome fix, and it didn’t work). How do I shrink the media controls? (Looks like this, but...
  8. Media bar will not go away

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Media bar will not go away: Hello, I've been trying to watch movies on my laptop but the gigantic media bar which shows volume and what you're playing next to it will not go away. Literally as its starting to fade away, it will immediately come back.It tends to happen during loud scenes which seems to...
  9. Windows media or task bar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows media or task bar: Your windows media or task bar always work like a shit, https://drive.google.com/open?id=1VE1jE1zwtz9ON-kEfPOeadG2eLtP2IdP https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-media-or-task-bar/4d95e575-4535-42d5-be07-6b2def697aaf
  10. Annoying Highlighting in Search Bars and In Many Places

in Windows 10 Customization
    Annoying Highlighting in Search Bars and In Many Places: Dear Community, Either the text is yellow or a different color from black and is usually highlighted, usually black. Attached is a picture[ATTACH] And here is the second one: [ATTACH] How can I fix this issue? It's very annoying and I just want to see a normal Windows,...