Windows 10: Annoying message

Discus and support Annoying message in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Annoying message pops up...can't get it deleted.....asking for pass word (that isn't going to happen). Tried shutting off the computer....still came... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by kentbd, Oct 21, 2019.

1. kentbd Win User

Annoying message

Annoying message pops up...can't get it deleted.....asking for pass word (that isn't going to happen). Tried shutting off the computer....still came back.

Would appreciate help to remove.

Thank you

:)

kentbd, Oct 21, 2019

2. Annoying Defender message after installing Avira AV

Hi. I disabled Defender in the Group Policy Editor as suggested but that generates a new message at start up saying Defender has been turned off by Group Policy which I know. See screen shot below.

Is there a way of stopping all messages?

Annoying message [​IMG]

anparkinson, Oct 21, 2019
  3. Mussels Win User
    the witcher demo

^ what they said will both work. i suggest updating directX, and in the future please try and list the exact error message... and i want a muffin.

Mussels, Oct 21, 2019
  4. Rose Cal Win User

Annoying message

Confusing and Annoying sound

Hi Clara,

It is possible that you received the error message USB Device not recognized due to unstable/corrupt USB driver or Windows may be missing other important updates hardware or software issues. To better assist you, kindly answer the following questions:

• What specific task are you trying to do when you received the error USB device not recognized?
    • Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Meanwhile, if you just keep getting a notification and you want to turn it off, I suggest that you follow these steps:

• Type Notifications and actions settings in Cortana/search bar.
    • Under Notifications, disable Get notifications from apps and other senders.

If you're not referring to notifications, I suggest that you follow the steps in this
    article on how to troubleshoot error: USB Device not recognized
    when you try to access a USB external hard drive.

Keep us posted if you need additional help.

Rose Cal, Oct 21, 2019
Thema:

Annoying message

1. Annoying message - Similar Threads - Annoying message

2. I keep getting this error message and it's really starting to annoy me 0x80070643

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I keep getting this error message and it's really starting to annoy me 0x80070643: There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to search the web or contact support for information, this may help: 0x80070643Any insight from Microsoft would be greatly appreciated as I do not wish to reinstall a...
  3. I keep getting this error message and it's really starting to annoy me 0x80070643

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I keep getting this error message and it's really starting to annoy me 0x80070643: There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to search the web or contact support for information, this may help: 0x80070643Any insight from Microsoft would be greatly appreciated as I do not wish to reinstall a...
  4. I keep getting this error message and it's really starting to annoy me 0x80070643

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. How to remove this annoying message?

How to remove this annoying message?: Dear Folks, I have the following annoying message that pops up every 5 minutes, literally. This message is irritating, specially when doing conferences or calls. Does anyone know how to get rid of this?Warm Regards, Francis...
  6. How to remove this annoying message?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove this annoying message?: Dear Folks, I have the following annoying message that pops up every 5 minutes, literally. This message is irritating, specially when doing conferences or calls. Does anyone know how to get rid of this?Warm Regards, Francis...
  7. I'm getting notified by this annoying message

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm getting notified by this annoying message: Threats found in sysatem folder by Windows Defender and since its a system file , i don't know how to eradicate this error , Help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-getting-notified-by-this-annoying-message/c1ee30cf-8492-42a8-87e1-c901aa5bb319
  8. I'm getting notified by this annoying message

I'm getting notified by this annoying message: Threats found in sysatem folder by Windows Defender and since its a system file , i don't know how to eradicate this error , Help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-getting-notified-by-this-annoying-message/c1ee30cf-8492-42a8-87e1-c901aa5bb319
  9. Windows Hello message annoying but it IS turned off in Chrome and Roboform, why does it...

Windows Hello message annoying but it IS turned off in Chrome and Roboform, why does it...: I have Windows Hello On for startup. But when I start Chrome or Edge the message says Windows Hello is trying to turn on message pops up and I have to cancel it each time as I do not want to have it pop up each time. The setting is turned off in security and password manger...
  10. Windows Hello message annoying but it IS turned off in Chrome and Roboform, why does it...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Hello message annoying but it IS turned off in Chrome and Roboform, why does it...: I have Windows Hello On for startup. But when I start Chrome or Edge the message says Windows Hello is trying to turn on message pops up and I have to cancel it each time as I do not want to have it pop up each time. The setting is turned off in security and password manger...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. WINDOWS USERS URGED TO DOWNLOAD SOMETHING. WHAT IS THAT?

2. windows user urged to download messages