Windows 10: Annoying notification icons bug, the last one doesn't show up after system start

Discus and support Annoying notification icons bug, the last one doesn't show up after system start in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; A bug that has been present for I don't know how long now. I have 6 icons in my notification area, and the last one is always invisible when the system... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Huku223, Jan 19, 2020.

1. Annoying notification icons bug, the last one doesn't show up after system start

A bug that has been present for I don't know how long now. I have 6 icons in my notification area, and the last one is always invisible when the system starts. It's there, just invisible, no matter what icon it is.

You have to move some other icons around, or turn it off and then on in Taskbar settings, for it to properly show up.

It seem to happen less often/not at all when I have less icons in my notification area.

It happens on Windows 10 1903.

submitted by /u/Huku223
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Huku223, Jan 19, 2020
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Annoying notification icons bug, the last one doesn't show up after system start [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Jan 19, 2020
  3. Notification area (system tray) icons missing, Reset did not work

Hi Kevin,

With regard to your query about the system tray, we suggest that you follow the steps below and see if it helps.

• Right-click on an empty space in your desktop taskbar and select Properties.
    • In the Taskbar and Start Menu Properties window, find the selection labeled
      Notification Area and click on Customize.
    • Click on Turn system icons on or off.
    • If you'd like to always show all icons, turn the slider window to On.
    • Reboot the PC for the changes to take effect.

Let us know the result.

Rafael Com, Jan 19, 2020
  4. kenkickr Win User

Annoying notification icons bug, the last one doesn't show up after system start

Anyway to get rid of annoying nVidia System Tray icon?

Is hiding the notification enough? Go into notifications in your Taskbar, find the one (s) that annoy you, and select do not show notifications.

kenkickr, Jan 19, 2020
Thema:

Annoying notification icons bug, the last one doesn't show up after system start

1. Annoying notification icons bug, the last one doesn't show up after system start - Similar Threads - Annoying notification icons

2. One drive doesn't show notification system tray

in Windows 10 Gaming
    One drive doesn't show notification system tray: System tray doesn't show my one drive it doesn't even show any notification all the folder from one drive is coming from different computer. Indeed to fix this issue...
  3. One drive doesn't show notification system tray

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    One drive doesn't show notification system tray: System tray doesn't show my one drive it doesn't even show any notification all the folder from one drive is coming from different computer. Indeed to fix this issue...
  4. One drive doesn't show notification system tray

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. one drive icon not showing in the notification list

in Windows 10 Gaming
    one drive icon not showing in the notification list: The one drive cloud icon is missing the notification list. The one driver account is listed in the one driver personal folder is not updated on the other computer which has the correct folder. How to fix this?...
  6. one drive icon not showing in the notification list

one drive icon not showing in the notification list: The one drive cloud icon is missing the notification list. The one driver account is listed in the one driver personal folder is not updated on the other computer which has the correct folder. How to fix this?...
  7. one drive doesn't show notification system tray

in Windows 10 Gaming
    one drive doesn't show notification system tray: System tray doesn't show my one drive, it even doesn't show on notification list. Also the folders showing on the one drive is coming from different computer. I need fix on this issue, please help....
  8. one drive doesn't show notification system tray

one drive doesn't show notification system tray: System tray doesn't show my one drive, it even doesn't show on notification list. Also the folders showing on the one drive is coming from different computer. I need fix on this issue, please help....
  9. one drive doesn't show notification system tray

10. Bluetooth icon is not showing up in system tray/notification area.

Bluetooth icon is not showing up in system tray/notification area.: Hi, I was moving my mouse to fast and accidentally deleted the Bluetooth icon from my taskbar. I am stuck trying to figure out how to restore it. According to "Select which icons appear on the toolbar" in settings, Bluetooth is set to on but the test also calls it windows...