Windows 10: annoying notification sound every few minutes

Discus and support annoying notification sound every few minutes in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; this sound is the same sound that Windows7 would play when you shut down. Couldn't find what's causing it, disabled live tiles, antivirus and other... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by TH.198484, Sep 6, 2018.

1. TH.198484 Win User

annoying notification sound every few minutes

this sound is the same sound that Windows7 would play when you shut down.

Couldn't find what's causing it, disabled live tiles, antivirus and other softwares (note it's almost a fresh install of Win10), I'm in Focus Assist mode and other notifications sound differently..

Looked for this sound in the 'sounds' settings to change and disable it but couldn't find it there..

Don't know what to do, any suggestion would be great !

Thanks

:)

TH.198484, Sep 6, 2018

2. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Sep 6, 2018
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    Confusing and Annoying sound

Hi Clara,

It is possible that you received the error message USB Device not recognized due to unstable/corrupt USB driver or Windows may be missing other important updates hardware or software issues. To better assist you, kindly answer the following questions:

• What specific task are you trying to do when you received the error USB device not recognized?
    • Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Meanwhile, if you just keep getting a notification and you want to turn it off, I suggest that you follow these steps:

• Type Notifications and actions settings in Cortana/search bar.
    • Under Notifications, disable Get notifications from apps and other senders.

If you're not referring to notifications, I suggest that you follow the steps in this
    article on how to troubleshoot error: USB Device not recognized
    when you try to access a USB external hard drive.

Keep us posted if you need additional help.

Rose Cal, Sep 6, 2018
  4. annoying notification sound every few minutes

notification sound

Hi,

Step 1: Click the lower-left Start button, input sound and select Sound from the results to open Sound settings

Step 2: In the Sound dialog, open Sounds and choose Notification in the program events.

Step 3: Tap the Sounds bar, select (None) in the list and click OK.

'

https://www.windowscentral.com/how-turn-sound-n...

https://www.thewindowsclub.com/turn-off-notific...

Standard Disclaimer: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research
    any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

MilagrosM2020, Sep 6, 2018
Thema:

annoying notification sound every few minutes

1. annoying notification sound every few minutes - Similar Threads - annoying notification sound

2. Annoying notification sound every minute

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Annoying notification sound every minute: Hi,I have been consistently getting an annoying beeping type of notification sound every minute over the past couple of days. It goes away when I silence the speakers but when they are on, it is persistent. I have tried troubleshooting, restarting the laptop, updating it, and...
  3. Annoying notification sound every minute

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Annoying notification sound every minute: Hi,I have been consistently getting an annoying beeping type of notification sound every minute over the past couple of days. It goes away when I silence the speakers but when they are on, it is persistent. I have tried troubleshooting, restarting the laptop, updating it, and...
  4. Annoying notification sound every minute

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Sound stops on bluetooth headset every few minutes

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sound stops on bluetooth headset every few minutes: Hi,I just got the 1more dual driver ANC Pro headphones to be used for Microsoft Team calls and to listen to Spotify on my Microsoft Surface Pro 5.On Microsoft Teams - the headphones keeps getting disconnected every 10mins or less and will need to change device on Device...
  6. I hear an annoying sound every a few minutes

I hear an annoying sound every a few minutes: Hello, suddenly today I started getting an anoying sound without any popups. After a long time searching I couldn't find a solution... Here's the sound I hear. I uploaded it on youtube so you can hear it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNa5tFTtkIc Any ideas?...
  7. Random USB disconnect sound every few minutes...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Random USB disconnect sound every few minutes...: Yea so it's occuring every 5 minutes and is getting annoying, (the mouse cursor will disappear briefly for 1 second before the sound kicks in) I checked event viewer and there are many red error messages. Most are related to defrag error of both my SSD and HDD, some...
  8. Annoying notification sound

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Annoying notification sound: in the past 2 weeks there's this annoying pinging notification sound that happens once in a while, many times a day, and i really cant put my finger on whats playing it. i tried closing unknown and known apps, tried disabling notifications through windows settings, tried...
  9. Notification popping up then disappearing every few minutes.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Notification popping up then disappearing every few minutes.: At random time intervals, usually between a few minutes to an hour, I get a notification saying: "C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.MicrosoftOfficeHub... Windows cannot access the specified device, path, or file. You may not have the appropriate permissions to access...
  10. Error sound every 5 minutes with no notification

Error sound every 5 minutes with no notification: I just recently set up my new computer and I have a notification sound that happens every 5 minutes with no notification alert. I've looked in event viewer and do not see anything. I have turned off the volume and the sound still comes through. Nothing shows up on volume...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 notification noise every few minutes

2. what is the notification sound that I hear every few minutes on Windows 10

3. annoying every minute notification for radeon update

4. annoying sound every few seconds windows