Windows 10: Annoying Notifications

Discus and support Annoying Notifications in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How can I uninstall the annoying notifications in Windows 10?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by RobertRay4, Apr 11, 2019.

1. Annoying Notifications

How can I uninstall the annoying notifications in Windows 10?

:)

RobertRay4, Apr 11, 2019

2. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Apr 11, 2019
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    Confusing and Annoying sound

Hi Clara,

It is possible that you received the error message USB Device not recognized due to unstable/corrupt USB driver or Windows may be missing other important updates hardware or software issues. To better assist you, kindly answer the following questions:

• What specific task are you trying to do when you received the error USB device not recognized?
    • Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Meanwhile, if you just keep getting a notification and you want to turn it off, I suggest that you follow these steps:

• Type Notifications and actions settings in Cortana/search bar.
    • Under Notifications, disable Get notifications from apps and other senders.

If you're not referring to notifications, I suggest that you follow the steps in this
    article on how to troubleshoot error: USB Device not recognized
    when you try to access a USB external hard drive.

Keep us posted if you need additional help.

Rose Cal, Apr 11, 2019
  4. Annoying Notifications

Microsoft News Notifications

Follow these steps to check if it works:

Step 1: Open the Windows Settings menu by pressing the Windows Key and “I,” or alternatively search for Settings in the Windows search bar and click the corresponding result.

Step 2: Click Notifications & Actions in the left-hand menu. This will take you to a screen providing access to all of the settings related to notifications and the Action Center.

Step 3: Click the System icon, then select Notifications and actions from the left-hand menu.

Step 4: Look for the Notifications subheading, where you will see a number of toggles for various types of notifications. The following is a list of the settings you can toggle on this screen:

• Get notifications from apps and other senders
    • Show notifications on the lock screen
    • Show alarms, reminders, and incoming VoIP calls on the lock screen
    • Hide notifications when duplicating my screen
    • Get tips, tricks, and suggestions as you use Windows
    You may just turn them off the notification as you need.

PeterPeng3, Apr 11, 2019
Thema:

Annoying Notifications

1. Annoying Notifications - Similar Threads - Annoying Notifications

2. Annoying Caps Lock Off/On and Num Lock Off/On notification/pop up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Annoying Caps Lock Off/On and Num Lock Off/On notification/pop up: I have already tried to disable this pop up via task manager through disabling start up apps and control panel and setting menu. I have exhausted all of my options. I'm running the latest as of 4/24/24 version of Windows 11 Home, v23H2, and I have no options to disable the...
  3. Annoying Caps Lock Off/On and Num Lock Off/On notification/pop up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Annoying Caps Lock Off/On and Num Lock Off/On notification/pop up: I have already tried to disable this pop up via task manager through disabling start up apps and control panel and setting menu. I have exhausted all of my options. I'm running the latest as of 4/24/24 version of Windows 11 Home, v23H2, and I have no options to disable the...
  4. How do i get this annoying notification off my screen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i get this annoying notification off my screen.: I've been using this laptop for almost 5 years and today i turn on my laptop and i start to type up some things and i press caps lock and to my demise i find this cursed caps lock notification. I've tried 3 solutions that ive watched on youtube and to my misfortune NONE OF...
  5. How do i get this annoying notification off my screen.

How do i get this annoying notification off my screen.: I've been using this laptop for almost 5 years and today i turn on my laptop and i start to type up some things and i press caps lock and to my demise i find this cursed caps lock notification. I've tried 3 solutions that ive watched on youtube and to my misfortune NONE OF...
  6. How do i get this annoying notification off my screen.

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. How do I get rid of this annoying email notification with chime ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get rid of this annoying email notification with chime ?: I have just started receiving this annoying chime and email notification after 7 years of using windows 8.1 I am assuming it started after an auto update. How can I turn it off? or at least the chime/tone/audio...
  8. How do I get rid of this annoying email notification with chime ?

How do I get rid of this annoying email notification with chime ?: I have just started receiving this annoying chime and email notification after 7 years of using windows 8.1 I am assuming it started after an auto update. How can I turn it off? or at least the chime/tone/audio...
  9. How do I stop the annoying repeated notifications in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I stop the annoying repeated notifications in Windows 10?: Ok, this doesn't mean I get duplicate notifications at once or one in the action center and one on the desktop. Basically what happens is several hours into the day I'll suddenly get a stream of 35 new email notifications for emails that already arrived throughout the day...
  10. How do I stop the annoying repeated notifications in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I stop the annoying repeated notifications in Windows 10?: Ok, this doesn't mean I get duplicate notifications at once or one in the action center and one on the desktop. Basically what happens is several hours into the day I'll suddenly get a stream of 35 new email notifications for emails that already arrived throughout the day...