Annoying Office 365 notice

Discus and support Annoying Office 365 notice in Microsoft Office and 365 on Windows 10 Forums to solve the problem; I bought a new computer recently that came with Office 365 for 30 days. Since I bought a copy of Office 2016, I let the subscription expire. However, I... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by miken707, Jun 13, 2018 at 10:23 PM.

1. miken707 Win User

I bought a new computer recently that came with Office 365 for 30 days. Since I bought a copy of Office 2016, I let the subscription expire. However, I still get annoying notices that my subscription expired every time I open a spreadsheet. Can I get rid of the notice?

:)

2. freebird_9924 Win User

office 365 vs office 2013

my Microsoft surface came with 1 month trial of ms office 365 , now it's expired.now I wanna know if I she subscribe to office 365 or uninstall it & install office 2013. what's the difference between both?

freebird_9924, Jun 14, 2018 at 8:41 AM
  3. RCoon Win User

They are the same, 365 has less money making schemes, but dumps everything on the cloud.
    365 is online, 2013 is 100% offline.
    Also 365 will cost more in the longrun, especially if you dont upgrade for 3 years.

4. newtekie1 Win User

Not really. Office 365 Home Premium is the equivalent to Office Professional. Office Professional is $390 and you can only install it on one PC. Office 365 is $99.99 a year and you can install it on up to 5 PCs. So even if you have just one PC, it would take almost 4 years for 365 to match the cost of the stand alone version. And if you have 2 PCs the cost for the stand alone version soars to $780, thats almost 8 years of paying for 365...

Thema:

Annoying Office 365 notice - Similar Threads - Annoying Office 365

1. I am getting annoyed at this ................

in Microsoft Office and 365
    I am getting annoyed at this ................: Windows 10 Home, version 1803 build 17134.83 Default browser : IE11 I don't usually "whine", but this time I am pissed...……... In the past, I could always open IE11 > Tools > Manage add-ons > Search providers > Find more search providers. From there I would pick Google > Add...
  2. Some annoying window render issues

Some annoying window render issues: This has been happening for at least half a year. I have firefox in start-up... when it starts there is something wrong with the interface... i cant access the submenus in the menu bar and i cant access the right-click menu... i have to shut firefox down and start it again...
  3. Annoying BitTorrent and it's removal !.

Annoying BitTorrent and it's removal !.: Hi everyone !. On start-up a version of BitTorrent opens up almost immediately! I have tried, I think, every conventional method in Windows 10, and by Removal software to rid my PC of it ... all to no avail !. Control Panel/ Programs and Features/ Uninstall tells me that ì...
  4. Xbox One Cast to Annoying Issue

Xbox One Cast to Annoying Issue: I use the cast to function a lot from my pc to Xbox one and 9 times out of 10 it will work brilliantly but I've noticed if I don't use my Xbox for a period of time at all, cast to will not work. My Xbox is still connected to the internet and works as I watched a YouTube video...
  5. How to eliminate an annoying nonexistent device

How to eliminate an annoying nonexistent device: On my Win10 (Dell Precision M4800) laptop, I have an annoying "drive" which appears in the quick access panel on the left of W-Explorer and as part of the "Devices and drives" content of My PC. It corresponds to an Android cellphone which I once had, and tried to access via...
  6. Annoying issues on new Win 10 build

Annoying issues on new Win 10 build: I built a Win10 machine several months ago and I finally have time to chase down a couple annoyances. The first being noises that emanate when playing music files from any one of three players that I have. When using VLC I get a noise at exactly 1:05 into every music file....
  7. 1 very annoying file explorer habit

1 very annoying file explorer habit: I open file explorer and start boring down to my intended destination. When I'm about there, explorer I guess has now found the network and the left panel of explorer scoots back to the top. Is there a setting, like maybe delay looking for the network after explorer is opened...
Annoying Office 365 notice solved