Windows 10: Annoying pop-ups

Discus and support Annoying pop-ups in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; How can I stop the pop-up that occurs when my curser touches a link in my mail app?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Von10, Aug 15, 2019.

1. Von10 Win User

Annoying pop-ups

How can I stop the pop-up that occurs when my curser touches a link in my mail app?

:)

Von10, Aug 15, 2019
  2. ranjit Win User

annoying pop up

Annoying pop-ups [​IMG]

Thank you for the reply, your recommendation "Do not allow any site to show pop-ups" is already checked. I am sure that it is not a browser problem as i am getting same pop up suggesting other software's.

ranjit, Aug 15, 2019
  3. vivski Win User
    Very annoying pop-up

I keep seeing this very annoying pop-up but cannot work out how to stop it. It often pops up in Wordpad or Word, and in other places too.

Annoying pop-ups [​IMG]

It looks as if it is for people to write on with a tablet pen and Windows then interprets the handwriting to produce text, so should be in Ease of Access, but I cannot see where the option to kill it resides.

I hope someone can suggest a solution before I throw something at the screen.

vivski, Aug 15, 2019
  4. ranjit Win User

Annoying pop-ups

annoying pop up

Annoying pop-ups [​IMG]

i constantly get this pop up every 15-20 minutes. i checked in the installed programs but it is not showing. i tried to stop the service (disable) but it is not showing in list of services. please help me un-install it. I am sure that it is related to O.S as this pop up comes as i use different programs (in the above case it is opera browser)

ranjit, Aug 15, 2019
Thema:

Annoying pop-ups

1. Annoying pop-ups - Similar Threads - Annoying pop ups

2. Annoying pop-up

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Annoying pop-up: I keep getting an annoying pop-up asking me to activate my Norton license with an activation code. The pop-up is apparently sent by Microsoft Edge.singaporelocalfavourites.com The bigger problem is that the same sender keeps sending me pop-ups asking me to sign on for some...
  3. Edge annoying pop-up

in Windows 10 Customization
    Edge annoying pop-up: Just Curious, but when if ever are you planning on deleting the annoying Microsoft New App? I keep saying "No Thanks", but it insists on coming back. I may be mistaken, but I'll bet there are others who feel the same way....
  4. Annoying pop up message

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Annoying pop up message: I keep getting the following pop message; c:users\users\appdata\roaming\03d402\eKYC fkc.vbs any ideas how to get rid of it please? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/annoying-pop-up-message/75cdd4c5-3be0-4864-9eb0-313ed2a64817"
  5. Annoying pop up messages

in Windows 10 Support
    Annoying pop up messages: Hi. I must have installed some messing system by mistake. I get these grey boxes floating in from the side or coming up on the right of the computer. As an example if I use FTP software on my website I get a grey box moving in from the side saying files transferred. I am...
  6. annoying pop up

in Browsers and Email
    annoying pop up: [img] i constantly get this pop up every 15-20 minutes. i checked in the installed programs but it is not showing. i tried to stop the service (disable) but it is not showing in list of services. please help me un-install it. I am sure that it is related to O.S as this pop...
  7. Very annoying pop-up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Very annoying pop-up: I keep seeing this very annoying pop-up but cannot work out how to stop it. It often pops up in Wordpad or Word, and in other places too. [img] It looks as if it is for people to write on with a tablet pen and Windows then interprets the handwriting to produce text, so...
  8. Annoying pop-up

in Windows 10 Support
    Annoying pop-up: After installing the anniversary update I now get this annoying pop-up, which I am sure I disabled a year ago, but I cannot work out how to get rid of it this time. It must be somewhere in the Ease of Access centre, but I cannot find it. If only MS added some text to the...
  9. Start up and annoying pop ups

in Windows 10 Support
    Start up and annoying pop ups: New laptop set up by store Windows 10. hard drive failed after 3 weeks so new machine given !!!! and set up done again. This time it is completely different and I dont know how to correct it, 1 at the start I only have those damn tiles and my "list" to the far left is...
  10. What's with the annoying pop-up?

in Windows 10 Support
    What's with the annoying pop-up?: Hey guys, hope someone here can help me out with this minor nuisance. Every time I restart windows 10, about 10 to 15 minutes during use, I get a cmd(command prompt) pop up with the word schtasks.exe and then it automatically closes. This can get rather annoying while gaming...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. annoying windows 10 license pop up

2. annoying popup googledrivesync

3. how to get rid of annoying pop-up https address box at bottom of window

4. i want to block some pop up notication,
  5. ads coming from side of screen,
  6. right side pop ups,
  7. annoying windows 10 pop-ups,
  8. how to rid of pop ups on pc,
  9. how to stop annoying pop ups in windows 10,
  10. bottom right corner popup windows,
  11. stop popups from side of monitor,