Windows 10: Annoying popup that flashes onto my screen.

Discus and support Annoying popup that flashes onto my screen. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I have an annoying popup that flashes onto my screen warning of some program failure or something but before I can read it, it's gone and comes back... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Cheryl19rich, Jan 26, 2019.

1. Annoying popup that flashes onto my screen.

I have an annoying popup that flashes onto my screen warning of some program failure or something but before I can read it, it's gone and comes back every minute or so and has progressively become faster and faster.

:)

Cheryl19rich, Jan 26, 2019
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jan 26, 2019
  3. steveaux Win User

Annoying popup that flashes onto my screen.

Annoying popup menu

Well, I did both and I'm still having the same problem but I have figured out it is more of a hardware problem. In the attached image on the top right there are three buttons above the keyboard and I have found if I adjust the screen or if it moves just a little bit, the button the the left (with the two gears) lights up and the menu pops up. Is there a way to disable these buttons as I never use them?

So I think when I'm reading or watching video, my desk shakes enough to move the screen enough to turn on the button light and get the popup menu

TIA

Steve
    Annoying popup that flashes onto my screen. [​IMG]

steveaux, Jan 26, 2019
Thema:

Annoying popup that flashes onto my screen.

1. Annoying popup that flashes onto my screen. - Similar Threads - Annoying popup flashes

2. Annoying Microsoft popup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Annoying Microsoft popup: When I click to open an email in Outlook I have popup "When you sign in, we use your account to sign you in to other Microsoft apps and services," with options to "Continue" or "Don't sign in." I click "Don't sign in", as I use different Microsoft accounts for different...
  3. Mysterious annoying popup

Mysterious annoying popup: I am suddenly getting an annoying repetitive message, referencing external flash drives, for no obvious reason that will not go away. "This file does not have an app associated with it for performing this action. Please install an app or, if one is already installed, create...
  4. Mysterious annoying popup

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Mysterious annoying popup: I am suddenly getting an annoying repetitive message, referencing external flash drives, for no obvious reason that will not go away. "This file does not have an app associated with it for performing this action. Please install an app or, if one is already installed, create...
  5. annoying popups

in Windows 10 Customization
    annoying popups: How can I get rid of constant popup that begin on my desktop and continue wherever I go from there? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/annoying-popups/74893105-46df-43e1-9d68-e3de2fef2693
  6. annoying beeps and popups

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    annoying beeps and popups: my computer dings every few seconds saying usb device not recognised..windows doesnt recognise..recommend reconnect driver or update tried everything still beebs and pops up windows..even tried system restore help please...
  7. annoying popup

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    annoying popup: I have an annoying popup that flashes onto my screen warning of some program failure or something but before I can read it, it's gone and comes back every minute or so and has progressively become faster and faster....
  8. Annoying Malwarebytes popup

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Annoying Malwarebytes popup: When I first installed MBAM, it was automatically the trial paid Version. Since I hadn't upgraded after the trial, it reverted to the free version (which is what I wanted). Every time I turn on my computer I get a pop-up from Malwarebytes trying to upgrade me. Is there any...
  9. Annoying PopUp.

Annoying PopUp.: Hi, this annoying pop-up, suddenly appeared, it's in Spanish, I think. Is it a virus or a continuation of Micro$ofts policy to annoy users (customers) to the Max!! 20489
  10. Annoying popup menu

in Windows 10 Support
    Annoying popup menu: Recently I have been getting an Windows 10 popup menu (see attached file) that comes up randomly and I have no idea how to turn it off. What is really annoying is when I am typing in Word or an email and it pops up, if I hit the corresponding letter that service opens up....