Windows 10: Annoying PopUp.

Discus and support Annoying PopUp. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, this annoying pop-up, suddenly appeared, it's in Spanish, I think. Is it a virus or a continuation of Micro$ofts policy to annoy users (customers)... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by xXTenXx, Aug 31, 2015.

1. xXTenXx Win User

Annoying PopUp.

Hi, this annoying pop-up, suddenly appeared, it's in Spanish, I think. Is it a virus or a continuation of Micro$ofts policy to annoy users (customers) to the Max!!

:)

xXTenXx, Aug 31, 2015
  2. Ramon Imp Win User

Annoying default mail popup

To further isolate your concern, try to set either Mail or Outlook as the default email application. If the issue persists, there's a possibility that a third-party application is triggering the error message. Therefore, we suggest performing a clean boot.
    This method helps to eliminate conflicts between applications or services by starting Windows using a minimal set of drivers and startup programs. To do so, follow the steps provided on this

article

If you need additional help, feel free to reply.

Ramon Imp, Aug 31, 2015
  3. Annoying default mail popup

I am guessing that the problem stems from the fact that my Office 365 license does NOT include Outlook and I mistakenly launched it when I first had the laptop.

I typically use Thunderbird which I have used for many years but I tried setting Mail as the default.

The annoying message pops out soon after startup or logging in and then at intervals after that.

Task manager shows the task as COM surrogate (32 bit) - dllhost.exe

Teflon_Ken, Aug 31, 2015
  4. Annoying PopUp.

Most of the apps in the store are AD-supported, if you want no ADs, you have to buy the full version.

TairikuOkami, Aug 31, 2015
  5. eLPuSHeR Win User
    That's Portuguese I think...

eLPuSHeR, Aug 31, 2015
  6. xXTenXx Win User
    That "ad" disappeared about an hour ago, and now it's just blank.
    BTW it's from Brazil, who speak Portuguese.
    Google

xXTenXx, Aug 31, 2015
  7. Joergi Win User
    You have not told us, where you see this advert. From reading its text I guess it might be in Microsoft Solitaire, but that might also be wrong. The new version of Solitaire in fact contains advertisements. If you do not like that, you can still use the Solitaire games from older Windows versions (e.g. from Windows XP) or any replacement from the Windows Store.

Joergi, Aug 31, 2015
  8. xXTenXx Win User

Annoying PopUp.

Okay, thanks.

xXTenXx, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Annoying PopUp.

1. Annoying PopUp. - Similar Threads - Annoying PopUp

2. Clipboard popup won't go away. This is a shared work computer and it's annoying all of us...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Clipboard popup won't go away. This is a shared work computer and it's annoying all of us...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/chailattewsoy [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i9o9rl/clipboard_popup_wont_go_away_this_is_a_shared/
  3. How do I block this constantly annoying popup "The new browser recommended by Microsoft is...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I block this constantly annoying popup "The new browser recommended by Microsoft is...: How do I block this constantly annoying popup "The new browser recommended by Microsoft is here".Constant annoyance!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-block-this-constantly-annoying-popup-the/c1281a74-b165-4c64-83ff-c7ffee69419a
  4. How do I GET RID OF this annoying Firefox popup?

in Browsers and Email
    How do I GET RID OF this annoying Firefox popup?: Hi How do I GET RID OF this annoying Firefox popup [image below] in the upper right of my screen every time I go to the Internet? I've tried W7 forum but was not able to get back to my orig post to see it's suggestion. Somehow I recd an email directing me to Mozilla, there...
  5. Annoying McAfee, Windows and Micosoft Office Renewal Popups

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Annoying McAfee, Windows and Micosoft Office Renewal Popups: I have had these annoying popups for months now. It started with McAfee renewal which I've never used then prompts for Microsoft Office renewal and now Windows Premium Upgrade. I've tried scanning with Malwarebytes, AWCleaner, Avast and some other anti-malware software......
  6. annoying popups

in Windows 10 Customization
    annoying popups: How can I get rid of constant popup that begin on my desktop and continue wherever I go from there? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/annoying-popups/74893105-46df-43e1-9d68-e3de2fef2693
  7. How to stop annoying mic popup ?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to stop annoying mic popup ?: I have a Logitech C920 USB webcam used with the Windows camera app. It's on my window ledge and I bring up a small window on one of my monitors when I'm expecting a delivery (like a CCTV), so I don't miss the driver. I don't need sound, so the webcam mic is disabled in the...
  8. Annoying audio popup in top left corner of screen for Audible

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Annoying audio popup in top left corner of screen for Audible: All of a sudden, I'm getting popups for controlling audio volume in the upper lefthand corner of my desktop. These dang things cannot be moved or resized or minimized. They're just there, hogging up screen real estate. Not only that, they push the volume down to zero and will...
  9. myfileconverter.com hijacker...how do I remove this annoying ad popup?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    myfileconverter.com hijacker...how do I remove this annoying ad popup?: My W10 PC recently became infected with an annoying ad notification popup at startup from myfileconverter.com. I have not been able to find any evidence of this program on my pc or chrome extensions I have used malaware bytes which did not find this annoyance. Has...
  10. When I try and open a card game I get an annoying popup on the bottom right of my screen...

in Windows 10 Customization
    When I try and open a card game I get an annoying popup on the bottom right of my screen...: When I try and open a card game I get an annoying popup on the bottom right of my screen that prevents my game from loading. How can I get rid of this?...