Windows 10: Annoying problem in Windows 10 Excel

Discus and support Annoying problem in Windows 10 Excel in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; In the above picture I'm editing the worksheet code. If I click the 'View Microsoft Excel' button, it takes me to the Excel window, but if I move my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MartinLiss, Jun 28, 2022.

1. Annoying problem in Windows 10 Excel

In the above picture I'm editing the worksheet code. If I click the 'View Microsoft Excel' button, it takes me to the Excel window, but if I move my cursor down from anywhere above the top of the VBA window and it encounters the macro code, I'm taken back to VBA. This also happens in 365.

:)

MartinLiss, Jun 28, 2022
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 28, 2022
  3. Nordic Win User
    Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Jun 28, 2022
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Annoying problem in Windows 10 Excel

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jun 28, 2022
Thema:

Annoying problem in Windows 10 Excel

1. Annoying problem in Windows 10 Excel - Similar Threads - Annoying problem Excel

2. Not a problem but annoying

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Not a problem but annoying: Whenever I plug my USB headset in they showed up as speakers. I contacted microdoft support but that didnt help and I looked up on google and yt and still couldn't find a fix. What can I do? submitted by /u/Danutzu37 [link] [comments]...
  3. Annoying problem in Windows 10 Excel

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Annoying problem in Windows 10 Excel: In the above picture I'm editing the worksheet code. If I click the 'View Microsoft Excel' button, it takes me to the Excel window, but if I move my cursor down from anywhere above the top of the VBA window and it encounters the macro code, I'm taken back to VBA. This also...
  4. Annoying problem in Windows 10 Excel

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Annoying problem in Windows 10 Excel: In the above picture I'm editing the worksheet code. If I click the 'View Microsoft Excel' button, it takes me to the Excel window, but if I move my cursor down from anywhere above the top of the VBA window and it encounters the macro code, I'm taken back to VBA. This also...
  5. Win11 Annoying Problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win11 Annoying Problems: Bought a new LG Gram 17” laptop with Windows10 and I upgraded to Windows11. All looked good for a while but recently I noticed the following VERY annoying problems. 1. Opening a PDF file is fine but if I want to open again the same file or another PDF I get instead the...
  6. USB annoying problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    USB annoying problem: i have windows 10 pro installed on my pc and i clicked import files and videos and now everytime i connect it opens photos https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/usb-annoying-problem/1deb654d-1ed2-4a8b-8e45-239dabe6fbec
  7. Annoying multimedia problem

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Annoying multimedia problem: So I got myself a new Laptop ASUS VivoBook15 which came with Windows 10. From the start I had problems with Youtube and Netflix. Youtube videos didn't start, showing green screen, and Netflix would play for half a minute maybe with a weirdly muted sound, and after that turn...
  8. Annoying Activation Problem

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Annoying Activation Problem: Need help. I'll give as much information as I can. I recently bought a new laptop with Windows 10 installed in Chinese purchased new in China. Unfortunately, we couldn't add English as an operating language, so I upgraded to Windows 10 Pro. Since then, I've been...
  9. Problem with Hyperlinks in Excel (10,13) with Windows 10

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Problem with Hyperlinks in Excel (10,13) with Windows 10: I have a multi tab Excel spreadsheet. I can open any of the tabs, hyperlinks on my Windows 7 system without problems On Windows 10, I get the warning message: Some files can contain viruses or otherwise be harmful to your computer ... I find my Microsoft sites that describe...
  10. window 10 excel file save problems

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    window 10 excel file save problems: I am using window 10. My excel files are saved somewhere unknown place c:\users\Star\AppData\Local\packages\microsoft .windowscommunication…...Attachments. how can I find this file....