Windows 10: Annoying reminder

Discus and support Annoying reminder in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Every day I get an email from Microsoft to say that I should update my credentials so that my Outlook can link my Gmail account to my main account... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by ICIT2LOL, Jul 11, 2020.

1. ICIT2LOL Win User

Annoying reminder

Every day I get an email from Microsoft to say that I should update my credentials so that my Outlook can link my Gmail account to my main account which is a Hotmail one .

I go to settings and then sync but then am lost as to what to do

Any advice would be greatly appreciated

:)

ICIT2LOL, Jul 11, 2020

2. Windows 10 Pro and Ergnomic Break Reminder

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply.

Do you remember installing any break reminder software?

It looks like it is a pop up from a break reminder software.

I suggest you to look for this in Programs in features and uninstall it if do not use it.

Try the following steps:

• Press Windows + R keys to open Run Command

• Type Appwiz.cpl and hit enter

• Search for the programs and un-install it.

Regards,

Waseemulla S, Jul 11, 2020
  3. K7AAY Win User
    See all reminders in Windows 10

As suggested in Microsoft's post "Get reminders from Cortana", open the Cortana window and choose Notebook > Reminders for that list.

K7AAY, Jul 11, 2020
  4. Annoying reminder

Cannot reactivate Completed Cortana Reminders in Windows 10

Hi Adrian,

Cortana is your digital agent that will help you doing your daily tasks. To sort out your concern, we suggest that you follow these steps on how to manage
    Cortana Reminders:

• Open Cortana, then click the hamburger button and select
      Reminders on your phone or click Notebook and select
      Reminders on your Windows 10 PC.
    • You'll find all your reminders sorted by date, click on it and modify according to your preference.

Let us know if the suggestion works for you.

Joseph Ban, Jul 11, 2020
Thema:

Annoying reminder

1. Annoying reminder - Similar Threads - Annoying reminder

2. Annoying Caps Lock Off/On and Num Lock Off/On notification/pop up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Annoying Caps Lock Off/On and Num Lock Off/On notification/pop up: I have already tried to disable this pop up via task manager through disabling start up apps and control panel and setting menu. I have exhausted all of my options. I'm running the latest as of 4/24/24 version of Windows 11 Home, v23H2, and I have no options to disable the...
  3. Annoying Caps Lock Off/On and Num Lock Off/On notification/pop up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Annoying Caps Lock Off/On and Num Lock Off/On notification/pop up: I have already tried to disable this pop up via task manager through disabling start up apps and control panel and setting menu. I have exhausted all of my options. I'm running the latest as of 4/24/24 version of Windows 11 Home, v23H2, and I have no options to disable the...
  4. How do i get this annoying notification off my screen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i get this annoying notification off my screen.: I've been using this laptop for almost 5 years and today i turn on my laptop and i start to type up some things and i press caps lock and to my demise i find this cursed caps lock notification. I've tried 3 solutions that ive watched on youtube and to my misfortune NONE OF...
  5. How do i get this annoying notification off my screen.

How do i get this annoying notification off my screen.: I've been using this laptop for almost 5 years and today i turn on my laptop and i start to type up some things and i press caps lock and to my demise i find this cursed caps lock notification. I've tried 3 solutions that ive watched on youtube and to my misfortune NONE OF...
  6. How do i get this annoying notification off my screen.

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Absolutely HATE COPILOT. GET RID OF IT!!! How annoying and constantly interrupts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Absolutely HATE COPILOT. GET RID OF IT!!! How annoying and constantly interrupts: Hate itHate itHate it Hate itGet it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/absolutely-hate-copilot-get-rid-of-it-how-annoying/6117a87f-eafb-481d-a58e-2cb5f8808187
  8. Absolutely HATE COPILOT. GET RID OF IT!!! How annoying and constantly interrupts

Absolutely HATE COPILOT. GET RID OF IT!!! How annoying and constantly interrupts: Hate itHate itHate it Hate itGet it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/absolutely-hate-copilot-get-rid-of-it-how-annoying/6117a87f-eafb-481d-a58e-2cb5f8808187
  9. Annoying reminder

in Browsers and Email
    Annoying reminder: I am using the paid for Outlook and still getting daily reminders that Microsoft do not have permission to download my gmail stuff but as much as I can follow it and do what I think is right I cannot get this reminder to stop see pic any ideas please greatly appreciated. I am...
  10. Annoying Pop-Up license reminder

Annoying Pop-Up license reminder: I just uninstalled an app called SpotOnTheMouse and i was doing something but i saw a pop up license reminder came out which is really annoying for me and it goes continuing forever. So can anyone help me with this problem. Thanks very much i appreciate your help. 71396