Windows 10: Annoying reminder

Discus and support Annoying reminder in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I am using the paid for Outlook and still getting daily reminders that Microsoft do not have permission to download my gmail stuff but as much as I can... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by ICIT2LOL, Sep 14, 2020.

1. ICIT2LOL Win User

Annoying reminder

I am using the paid for Outlook and still getting daily reminders that Microsoft do not have permission to download my gmail stuff but as much as I can follow it and do what I think is right I cannot get this reminder to stop see pic any ideas please greatly appreciated.
    I am probably doing something wrong but am darned if I know what that is.

:)

ICIT2LOL, Sep 14, 2020
  2. ethel Win User

Annoying reminder

Hi John, I hardly use Outlook, but have you thought to check in the settings of Gmail, and see if turn on less secure app access
    is off, just something to look at.

Annoying reminder [​IMG]

Annoying reminder [​IMG]

ethel, Sep 14, 2020
  3. ICIT2LOL Win User
    Annoying reminder

Ok mate I will try that and see what becomes of it because it is becoming very annoying every day getting these reminders. *Smile

ICIT2LOL, Sep 14, 2020
  4. Annoying reminder

Windows 10 Pro and Ergnomic Break Reminder

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply.

Do you remember installing any break reminder software?

It looks like it is a pop up from a break reminder software.

I suggest you to look for this in Programs in features and uninstall it if do not use it.

Try the following steps:

• Press Windows + R keys to open Run Command

• Type Appwiz.cpl and hit enter

• Search for the programs and un-install it.

Regards,

Waseemulla S, Sep 14, 2020
Thema:

Annoying reminder

1. Annoying reminder - Similar Threads - Annoying reminder

2. Hi how can we disable this incredibly annoying finger print login prompts?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi how can we disable this incredibly annoying finger print login prompts?: Hey we are at a school and we all share laptops, yet this lenova windows 11 laptop is constantly asking for a finger print login setup!How do I permanently disable it? I already have a login password which is more than i even want!thanks...
  3. Hi how can we disable this incredibly annoying finger print login prompts?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hi how can we disable this incredibly annoying finger print login prompts?: Hey we are at a school and we all share laptops, yet this lenova windows 11 laptop is constantly asking for a finger print login setup!How do I permanently disable it? I already have a login password which is more than i even want!thanks...
  4. Why windows always update in background that's is annoying

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why windows always update in background that's is annoying: Please Microsoft make notif when update windows That's is annoying if you always do in background My ping is jumping bro https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-windows-always-update-in-background-thats-is/a5a2df3b-9a7d-470d-b169-4c68fa261e9e
  5. Why windows always update in background that's is annoying

Why windows always update in background that's is annoying: Please Microsoft make notif when update windows That's is annoying if you always do in background My ping is jumping bro https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-windows-always-update-in-background-thats-is/a5a2df3b-9a7d-470d-b169-4c68fa261e9e
  6. Annoying Microsoft popup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Annoying Microsoft popup: When I click to open an email in Outlook I have popup "When you sign in, we use your account to sign you in to other Microsoft apps and services," with options to "Continue" or "Don't sign in." I click "Don't sign in", as I use different Microsoft accounts for different...
  7. Annoying Microsoft popup

Annoying Microsoft popup: When I click to open an email in Outlook I have popup "When you sign in, we use your account to sign you in to other Microsoft apps and services," with options to "Continue" or "Don't sign in." I click "Don't sign in", as I use different Microsoft accounts for different...
  8. How do I Turn Off Touchpad in Windows 10. I find it annoying!!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do I Turn Off Touchpad in Windows 10. I find it annoying!!: Can someone help me. How do I Turn Off the touchpad in Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-turn-off-touchpad-in-windows-10-i-find-it/73cc0900-1bcc-481a-8d52-e7b657ee615d
  9. Annoying reminder

in Browsers and Email
    Annoying reminder: Every day I get an email from Microsoft to say that I should update my credentials so that my Outlook can link my Gmail account to my main account which is a Hotmail one . I go to settings and then sync but then am lost as to what to do Any advice would be greatly...
  10. Annoying Pop-Up license reminder

Annoying Pop-Up license reminder: I just uninstalled an app called SpotOnTheMouse and i was doing something but i saw a pop up license reminder came out which is really annoying for me and it goes continuing forever. So can anyone help me with this problem. Thanks very much i appreciate your help. 71396