Windows 10: Annoying round blurred orb in centre of start-up screen.

Discus and support Annoying round blurred orb in centre of start-up screen. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; When my computer is booting up, the picture on the start-up screen is lovely & clear but there is also a round circle or orb in the middle of the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Heathside boy, Feb 7, 2020.

1. Annoying round blurred orb in centre of start-up screen.

When my computer is booting up, the picture on the start-up screen is lovely & clear but there is also a round circle or orb in the middle of the picture that is totally blurred. The circle orb in the middle I am assuming is my profile picture for my computer and Skype and as shown to the left of My username here. Or is it something completely different to this?.

I wish to know two things:

1. How do I make the round orb picture in the middle so that it is not blurred?
    2. Can I remove the round orb in the middle altogether? If so, how?

Appreciate an answer to this annoying phenomenon.

Thanks in advance

HB

:)

Heathside boy, Feb 7, 2020
  2. LeeCutler Win User

windows 10 start up screen blurred

my hard drive crashed so I re-installed windows 10 upgrade from windows 7 but my start up screen is blurred except for my circle picture in the centre how do I get my pics back to normal ( this is not adjustable from setting - personalise desk top it is
    only the screen on system start up)

LeeCutler, Feb 7, 2020
  3. Dryson Win User
    Micrsoft Orbs

Orb for Windows - I would like to suggest something that I think everyone would like. They are called Orbs. Each Orb either on the Desktop on the Taskbar could be filled with any type of file or Shortcut. The goal however is create a more compact display
    for filing systems. For example you have an Orb called Family Photos. You roll over the Orb and it begins spinning on its axis and grows larger showing you all of the files that are contained within the Orb. You then come to a polygon on the Orb that is labeled
    Family Photos 2015. You click on the Polygon and you are taken inside of the Orb to view the photos. By moving your mouse or your finger on the laptop mouse pad controls the actual spin direction of the Orb. Once you stop spinning the Orb for five seconds
    it reduces in size leaving the files that your selected on the Desktop. Once you are finished and click Close the files reduce to a smaller Orb and return to the main Orb. No more needing to create a hierarchy of folders that takes countless ticks to finally
    get to the layer that you want. With Orb you spin the Orb to see what inside the Orb and then click. Orb would also be very helpful on the taskbar where you could pin an Orb that would have programs for game development that might include several graphic editing
    program Shortcuts and the actually gaming engine that you are using instead of taking up more space on the Taskbar. You can of course choose how your Orb operates as well such as when you select it the Orb could unfold equal to the number of polygons that
    are used on the Orb to create a flat projection that would then reassemble back into the Orb once Close is clicked. Or you could simply turn Orb off and use the old filing system of folders. The Orb could also come in Cube Form as well.

Dryson, Feb 7, 2020
  4. Annoying round blurred orb in centre of start-up screen.

Blurred screen

My PC has recently updated August 1st 2019. When 1st powering on the login screen is blurred. Once you have logged in, it appears to be ok, except when you select a function like settings the background is now black, trying to adjust this I found that
    the start taskbar and action centre button in colours is greyed out and wont allow any action on it. Can anyone help please..

VinceForrester, Feb 7, 2020
Thema:

Annoying round blurred orb in centre of start-up screen.

1. Annoying round blurred orb in centre of start-up screen. - Similar Threads - Annoying round blurred

2. Screen blur

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen blur: Hello Everyone, This is Eswara here . I am Here to report a problem in display and bug in windows 11 . Sometimes some part of my screen is blur if I open or closes a app . And I have attached a screenshot for it .So pls tell me a quick solution for it...
  3. Start Orb

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Start Orb: Is there any way to change how the Start Orb looks AND move it to the center? submitted by /u/Sushruth_PES [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/p48a5w/start_orb/
  4. Blur Screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blur Screen: Every time I turn on my PC I get turned down with a blue screen asking to restart. I tried safe mode, I tried to startup repair, I even tried to reset my pc without removing its personal files and I couldn’t make it over 50%. And I am now stuck without the ability to get to...
  5. windows 10 start up screen blurred

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows 10 start up screen blurred: my hard drive crashed so I re-installed windows 10 upgrade from windows 7 but my start up screen is blurred except for my circle picture in the centre how do I get my pics back to normal ( this is not adjustable from setting - personalise desk top it is only the screen on...
  6. Blurred screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Blurred screen: My PC has recently updated August 1st 2019. When 1st powering on the login screen is blurred. Once you have logged in, it appears to be ok, except when you select a function like settings the background is now black, trying to adjust this I found that the start taskbar and...
  7. Annoying Start Up Message

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Annoying Start Up Message: Please does anyone know what this is and how to fix it. I'm freaking frustrated![ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/annoying-start-up-message/b444383a-ae06-4a33-a2fc-9ac580b610aa"
  8. Annoying adverts on start screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Annoying adverts on start screen: Just installed windows 10 home I keep getting really persistent annoying advert sounds like advertisng Advil etc..how can I stop this 120561
  9. Start Orb Right Click inactive?

in Windows 10 Support
    Start Orb Right Click inactive?: Hi I just found that my right click menu from the start icon doesn't do anything. It was working earlier, but now it's not. I can start the stuff from the all apps menu. Anyone know what is going on? I keep messing around with it, don't know what I might have...
  10. Start up and annoying pop ups

in Windows 10 Support
    Start up and annoying pop ups: New laptop set up by store Windows 10. hard drive failed after 3 weeks so new machine given !!!! and set up done again. This time it is completely different and I dont know how to correct it, 1 at the start I only have those damn tiles and my "list" to the far left is...