Windows 10: Annoying screen visual issue when inserting device

Discus and support Annoying screen visual issue when inserting device in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I'm having this issue when I insert a USB device or if I'm using an app like Autodesk 3DS Max or something and when that app or my laptop gives me a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Derek Mallard, Oct 1, 2019.

1. Annoying screen visual issue when inserting device

I'm having this issue when I insert a USB device or if I'm using an app like Autodesk 3DS Max or something and when that app or my laptop gives me a notification about something (With a sound playing) my screen would look like this for a split second.

Annoying screen visual issue when inserting device [​IMG]

It's been doing this for about a week I think, and there was absolutely nothing I've done different to my laptop before this started occurring.

:)

Derek Mallard, Oct 1, 2019
  2. Geethu B Win User

Issue with booting the computer and get error message "insert proper media device".

Hi Dan,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. I understand that you have an issue with booting the computer and get error message
    "insert proper media device". I will surely help you to fix this issue.

To understand the issue better, let me know if you make any recent changes on the computer prior to this issue?

This issue could have occurred due to these reasons:

1. Conflict between external devices.

2. Corrupt System files.

Try the steps listed here:

Method 1:

Disconnect all peripheral devices except for keyboard and mouse and check if the issue still persists.

Method 2:

If the issue still persists, I suggest you boot the computer from installation media and perform Automatic Repair from Windows Recovery environment.

Step 1:

To create Windows 10 installation media, you may refer the article.

Download Windows 10

Step 2:

I suggest you to perform automatic repair from the Windows Recovery environment.

To perform Automatic repair follow these steps:

a) Insert the installation media such as (USB or DVD) and
    restart the computer.

b) Press F12 key (typically this is F12, but it can differ between computer manufacturers) and
    choose the drive that you inserted the installation media
    into.

c) Once the Windows Setup window appears, follow these steps.

d) Click Next and select Repair your computer.

e) You will then see a blue screen and an option to choose.

f) Choose the option Troubleshoot and select Advanced
    options.

g) You may choose Automatic Repair from Advanced boot
    option.

Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Geethu B, Oct 1, 2019
  3. microsoft visual c++ 2005 x86 won't install

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We would be glad to help you with the issue you are facing today. I understand the difficulty with the problem.

I would suggest you to check if Microsoft visual c++ 2005 x86 is installed in your computer.

To check follow the steps:

• Type Default programs & select programs & features.
    • Check if Microsoft visual c++ 2005 x86
      is installed.
    If yes suggest you to uninstall & reinstall Microsoft visual c++ 2005 x86
    & check if the issue persists.

If the issue persists I would suggest you to contact the game manufacturer.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohammed AliAli, Oct 1, 2019
  4. Johan45 Win User

Annoying screen visual issue when inserting device

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Oct 1, 2019
Thema:

Annoying screen visual issue when inserting device

1. Annoying screen visual issue when inserting device - Similar Threads - Annoying screen visual

2. Repetitive annoying issue

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Repetitive annoying issue: I keep having this issue where I recycle files, empty the bin, and by some magical pattern of actions, everything that was deleted manifests across my desktop. I've had to move all the icon/files on my desktop as far right as possible so that when the rebirth happens I know...
  3. Screen Flash When insert USB

in Windows 10 Customization
    Screen Flash When insert USB: I have Asus X512FJ, with new Windows updates It displays Flashing when I insert a USB I reset windows I reinstalled drivers can't fix that, but it not flashing when on battery only flashing display on charging mode please tell me someone what I have to do??...
  4. Visual Issue

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Visual Issue: [ATTACH] https://preview.redd.it/j2e0f7wq5sr41.png?width=1111&format=png&auto=webp&s=575de90bca1286eafc74c175ef33b12871e6df0c When Laptop goes sleep, after my screen seems like that. Every application has this issue. How can I fix it? (see outside border of window,...
  5. Annoying issue with bluetooth devices

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Annoying issue with bluetooth devices: Its been a week now im facing this **** issue with Bluetooth devices all because of the **** windows updates... I've been in touch with Microsoft from past 4 days without any help on this After wasting alot of time and performing numerous steps i decided to re-install...
  6. Visual Issue

in Windows 10 Customization
    Visual Issue: I just got a new windows 10 laptop, an Issue I'm encountering is that every downloaded app/program is substantially smaller that it is supposed to be, they're smaller that chrome tabs and proportionally smaller than their counterparts on my desktop computer also running...
  7. Annoying screen

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Annoying screen: Screen scrolls up and down. Like someone else is using the mouse. Why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/annoying-screen/14d61af4-c95e-4dcb-bdb2-dc6d7fb7107b"
  8. Annoying issue BOSD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Annoying issue BOSD: My computer has a BOSD problem. I have run your tool and here are the two files it created. Every day or so I will hear a short buzz (1-second low volume) if I ignore it, within 5 minutes the computer will crash with a BOSD. It says: Driver_irql_not_less_or_equal Computer...
  9. Windows 10 annoying issue with login screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 annoying issue with login screen: Hi people, Sometimes when i wakeup my laptop the windows 10 login screen seems to be disabled i can't type my password in the password box and i can't click the icons in the lower right corner to enter my password via the onscreen keyboard.Sometimes not always i cannot...
  10. Very annoying issue when multiple apps are open

in Windows 10 Support
    Very annoying issue when multiple apps are open: I have Windows 10. Recently I noticed that If I have several applications open and want to switch to another one, it opens BEHIND the existing window. How do I bring whatever application I click to the forefront? *Confused Thank you to whoever has the answer to this...