Windows 10: Annoying sounds

Discus and support Annoying sounds in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How can I eliminate the sounds from my computer since they become very annoying when it comes to work and I can’t concentrate, does anyone have the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JacquelineEllis1, Apr 11, 2019.

1. Annoying sounds

How can I eliminate the sounds from my computer since they become very annoying when it comes to work and I can’t concentrate, does anyone have the solution for this?

:)

JacquelineEllis1, Apr 11, 2019
  2. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue Annoying sounds :p

cadaveca, Apr 11, 2019
  3. fireberd Win User
    Sound Quality

One thing that sticks out from looking at your "My Computer" specs. You list "ONBOARD 6 CHANNEL (5.1) HIGH DEF AUDIO (AS STANDARD)" which suggests you do not have the correct sound hardware driver. Your motherboard has Realtek sound and the first step is to install the Realtek sound drivers. My ASUS also came with Sonic Studio 2 which is a sound enhancement package. Check the ASUS install disc to see if you have something similar.

May not be a speaker problem.

fireberd, Apr 11, 2019
  4. Arun B J Win User

Annoying sounds

Windows 10 annoying sound when switching monitors

Hi Martin,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Method 1: Hardware Troubleshoot

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Sound. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Audio.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel.
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons.
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel.
    • Run the playing Audio troubleshooter.

Refer the link below link and check if it helps

Fix sound problems

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/fix-sound-problems#v1h=tab01

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Arun B J, Apr 11, 2019
Thema:

Annoying sounds

1. Annoying sounds - Similar Threads - Annoying sounds

2. Finally solved, after decades of frustration- disable annoying sounds when copying and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Finally solved, after decades of frustration- disable annoying sounds when copying and...: Annoying click or beep when you highlight something to Copy / Paste- whether you use CTRL key combos or Right-click menu options.To my knowledge this has NEVER been solved in any help forum. EVER. Not solvable in Sounds. Not in Windows / change default Windows Scheme to No...
  3. Finally solved, after decades of frustration- disable annoying sounds when copying and...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Finally solved, after decades of frustration- disable annoying sounds when copying and...: Annoying click or beep when you highlight something to Copy / Paste- whether you use CTRL key combos or Right-click menu options.To my knowledge this has NEVER been solved in any help forum. EVER. Not solvable in Sounds. Not in Windows / change default Windows Scheme to No...
  4. How to turn off this annoying clicking sound when I type on my wireless keyboard Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to turn off this annoying clicking sound when I type on my wireless keyboard Windows 11: Ever since this one update on windows 11, I would hear clicking sounds through my earphones whenever I type on my wireless keyboard. I've tried every method, watched every video about turning off clicking sounds in the keyboard settings, filter key sounds, sticky key sounds,...
  5. How to turn off this annoying clicking sound when I type on my wireless keyboard Windows 11

How to turn off this annoying clicking sound when I type on my wireless keyboard Windows 11: Ever since this one update on windows 11, I would hear clicking sounds through my earphones whenever I type on my wireless keyboard. I've tried every method, watched every video about turning off clicking sounds in the keyboard settings, filter key sounds, sticky key sounds,...
  6. windows 10 windows feature experience annoying sounds keep switching themselves back on....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 10 windows feature experience annoying sounds keep switching themselves back on....: windows 10 windows feature experience annoying sounds keep switching themselves back on. Is there any way I can disconnect it from sounds at a deeper level of control?I have tried all the settings, all the troubleshooters and all suggested methods in these pages with no...
  7. windows 10 windows feature experience annoying sounds keep switching themselves back on....

windows 10 windows feature experience annoying sounds keep switching themselves back on....: windows 10 windows feature experience annoying sounds keep switching themselves back on. Is there any way I can disconnect it from sounds at a deeper level of control?I have tried all the settings, all the troubleshooters and all suggested methods in these pages with no...
  8. windows 10 windows feature experience annoying sounds keep switching themselves back on....

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. Annoying clicking sound when copy pasting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Annoying clicking sound when copy pasting: Every time I copy and paste there is a clicking sound effect that drives me insane. I literally just bought windows 10 pro cuz somewhere it said it has something to do with my personalization but i still cant fix it. Can someone help me?...
  10. Annoying clicking sound when copy pasting

Annoying clicking sound when copy pasting: Every time I copy and paste there is a clicking sound effect that drives me insane. I literally just bought windows 10 pro cuz somewhere it said it has something to do with my personalization but i still cant fix it. Can someone help me?...