Windows 10: Annoying Start Up Message

Discus and support Annoying Start Up Message in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Please does anyone know what this is and how to fix it. I'm freaking frustrated![ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by DemiladeAkintan, Nov 13, 2018.

1. Annoying Start Up Message

Please does anyone know what this is and how to fix it. I'm freaking frustrated! Annoying Start Up Message ecd81ae5-87a2-4057-9ddd-a68d154edcb5?upload=true.png

:)

DemiladeAkintan, Nov 13, 2018

2. Annoying Defender message after installing Avira AV

Hi. I disabled Defender in the Group Policy Editor as suggested but that generates a new message at start up saying Defender has been turned off by Group Policy which I know. See screen shot below.

Is there a way of stopping all messages?

Annoying Start Up Message [​IMG]

anparkinson, Nov 13, 2018
  3. Mussels Win User
    the witcher demo

^ what they said will both work. i suggest updating directX, and in the future please try and list the exact error message... and i want a muffin.

Mussels, Nov 13, 2018
  4. Annoying Start Up Message

EVGA GTX 2xx series Reinbursement Service

XFX started it and Evga is doing the same. Evga is starting its own reinbursement program for those who bought the Evga 2xx series when they first came out. All you have to do is follow a few steps.

• Must be a new purchase from an authorized EVGA reseller. Step-ups do not qualify.
    • You have 14 days to register and upload a qualified invoice to claim your EVGA Bucks.
    • Only customers who purhased the EVGA GTX 280 or GTX 260 at the full Manufactured Suggested Reatil Price (MSRP) will qualify for the Reimbursement Program.
    • If between June 16th and July 7th you purchased an:
    • EVGA GTX 260 you will receive $75.00 in EVGA Bucks* or $60.00 Cash Back
    • EVGA GTX 280 you will receive $150.00 in EVGA Bucks* or $125.00 Cash Back
    The only thing this doesn't cover is the Step-up program. I'm fine with that because I got the price cut anyway. I just hope to get the card by this weekend if not early next week. I have a itch to bench. *Rockout :rockout:

Source: EVGA

Cold Storm, Nov 13, 2018
Thema:

Annoying Start Up Message

1. Annoying Start Up Message - Similar Threads - Annoying Start Message

2. Annoying pop up notification "expired certificate" messages

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Annoying pop up notification "expired certificate" messages: I have Bitdefender Internet Security installed on my desktop. I keep getting the following notification nearly every time I access the internet with Microsoft Edge browser. msedge.exe attempted to establish a connection relying on an expired certificate to...
  3. Annoying pop up notification "expired certificate" messages

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Annoying pop up notification "expired certificate" messages: I have Bitdefender Internet Security installed on my desktop. I keep getting the following notification nearly every time I access the internet with Microsoft Edge browser. msedge.exe attempted to establish a connection relying on an expired certificate to...
  4. Annoying message keeps popping up

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Annoying message keeps popping up: This message keeps popping up every 20 minutes. Anyone know how to fix it?[IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/annoying-message-keeps-popping-up/4966a8e7-b3fc-4e26-b3f7-3483bed034a5"
  5. Annoying message

Annoying message: Annoying message pops up...can't get it deleted.....asking for pass word (that isn't going to happen). Tried shutting off the computer....still came back. Would appreciate help to remove. Thank you...
  6. Annoying pop up message

Annoying pop up message: I keep getting the following pop message; c:users\users\appdata\roaming\03d402\eKYC fkc.vbs any ideas how to get rid of it please? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/annoying-pop-up-message/75cdd4c5-3be0-4864-9eb0-313ed2a64817"
  7. Annoying pop up messages

in Windows 10 Support
    Annoying pop up messages: Hi. I must have installed some messing system by mistake. I get these grey boxes floating in from the side or coming up on the right of the computer. As an example if I use FTP software on my website I get a grey box moving in from the side saying files transferred. I am...
  8. Annoying Message

in Browsers and Email
    Annoying Message: Hello, Every time I decide I want to go to another web page on the same site or to other sites, I get this annoying message from windows IE that asks: "Are you sure you want to leave this page". I would like to get rid of it. Is there a solution? 55371
  9. Annoying message- Outlook

in Browsers and Email
    Annoying message- Outlook: Hi I was wondering if anyone could assist me in getting rid of this annoying pop up from (purportedly) Outlook? You can see in the attached .jpg the pop up, and every time you click "OK" it simply pops up again. The password is correct and I know this because I am still able...
  10. Start up and annoying pop ups

in Windows 10 Support
    Start up and annoying pop ups: New laptop set up by store Windows 10. hard drive failed after 3 weeks so new machine given !!!! and set up done again. This time it is completely different and I dont know how to correct it, 1 at the start I only have those damn tiles and my "list" to the far left is...