Windows 10: annoying suggestion while typing

Discus and support annoying suggestion while typing in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, For the past week or so, whenever I am typing anywhere, let it be notepad or google, I get this annoying suggestion box near the cursor. I don't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by purushothamaN1, Oct 11, 2019.

1. annoying suggestion while typing

Hi,

For the past week or so, whenever I am typing anywhere, let it be notepad or google, I get this annoying suggestion box near the cursor. I don't know where it is coming from and I could see no software installed in my system which could perform this. What I could remember is it started when I installed sublime 3 in my system for python. can anybody suggest me anything to get rid of it?

Thank you very much in advance.

Purushothama N

:)

purushothamaN1, Oct 11, 2019
  2. JayPhi Win User

Clear "Pin suggested" list in People Bar

Does anybody know how to clear the "Pin suggested" list on the "People bar"?

Contacts are added to the "Pin suggested" list once you've pinned and unpinned them. But there seems to be no obvious way to remove them from that list.

After playing around with this feature and pinning and unpinning many dummy contacts, it's rather annoying to see them in the "Pin suggested" list when you click on the "My People" icon in the taskbar.

JayPhi, Oct 11, 2019
  3. JayPhi Win User
    Clear "Pin suggested" list in People Bar

Thanks Josey Wales,

I can pin and unpin People contacts to the taskbar without problems, but these contacts will still show up on the "Pin suggested" list. It's this list I want to clear, because some contacts or double and some are dummy contacts. It's not that big of a deal, but it's rather annoying to have them suggested to me.

JayPhi, Oct 11, 2019
  4. fussybob Win User

annoying suggestion while typing

IE11 Google Toolbar no auto search suggestions, no search history?

Since the last Win 10 update my Google Toolbar won't list any search suggestions as I type and there is no search history listed. The Google tool bar will allow a search, but after a few searches no search history shows and no "clear search" button is listed either.

I have turnd on "Suggest searches as you type", and "store search histroy on my computer" in the Google Toolbar options.

Any suggestions to fix this?

fussybob, Oct 11, 2019
Thema:

annoying suggestion while typing

1. annoying suggestion while typing - Similar Threads - annoying suggestion while

2. Disable all the annoying stuff and suggestions!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Disable all the annoying stuff and suggestions!: First of all, I don't think Microsoft promoting their own programs in their own os should be called advertisment because it's not third-party. Call it whatever you wanna. Remove various messages from the lockscreen. Settings -> Personaliztion -> Lockscreen -> disable...
  3. BSoDs while gaming ANNOYING

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSoDs while gaming ANNOYING: Hi, I have a very annoying problem with my PC The problem occurs only while gaming but never in regular using!I had many BSODs with different error codes, it may happened everyday or sometimes a whole week with no BSODs! I tried replacing the RAM in another slot, cleaning the...
  4. BSoDs while gaming ANNOYING

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSoDs while gaming ANNOYING: Hi, I have a very annoying problem with my PC The problem occurs only while gaming but never in regular using!I had many BSODs with different error codes, it may happened everyday or sometimes a whole week with no BSODs! I tried replacing the RAM in another slot, cleaning the...
  5. BSoDs while gaming ANNOYING

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. need help with auto-suggestions tab while typing

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    need help with auto-suggestions tab while typing: i use username and password which have some common characters in the beginning. I use the same username and password for all my apps and webpages. i recently turned on Settings>Devices>Typing>Hardware Keyboard> show text suggestions as i type. i then one day made a...
  7. How to delete suggestions? I find them annoying

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to delete suggestions? I find them annoying: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/SirFrannyD [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j0ynvx/how_to_delete_suggestions_i_find_them_annoying/
  8. How to remove annoying suggestions on W10 lock screen?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to remove annoying suggestions on W10 lock screen?: Hello everyone! I hope I'm posting this in the right section. Just wanted to ask if anyone here knows how to remove some annoying suggestions on the Windows 10 lock screen. I already checked on the lock screen settings but haven't figure out how to remove those suggestions....
  9. How to remove annoying suggestions on W10 lock screen?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to remove annoying suggestions on W10 lock screen?: Hello everyone! I hope I'm posting this in the right section. Just wanted to ask if anyone here knows how to remove some annoying suggestions on the Windows 10 lock screen. I already checked on the lock screen settings but haven't figure out how to remove those suggestions....
  10. Display suggestion, when updating to 1903, is no longer functioning while typing in a file...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Display suggestion, when updating to 1903, is no longer functioning while typing in a file...: Hi Before Windows 10 hadn't updated to 1903, I was seeing auto correction and suggestion while typing in a file in the notepad app. However, I don't see that is being shown while typing in file in the notepad app....