Windows 10: Annoying update sounds after joining Parler

Discus and support Annoying update sounds after joining Parler in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Greetings: I tried Parler and MeWe not long ago and now have a misbehaving mouse. When I get updates, seemingly from nowhere, my mouse pointer... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by decombs21, Dec 5, 2020.

1. decombs21 Win User

Annoying update sounds after joining Parler

Greetings:

I tried Parler and MeWe not long ago and now have a misbehaving mouse.

When I get updates, seemingly from nowhere, my mouse pointer will disappear and/or move elsewhere than where it was.

It got so bad I deleted both accounts. I STILL HAVE THE PROBLEMS! I get update sounds though I no longer participate in either service. Sigh.

My desktop is nearly unusable and I need to get some work done.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Dave

:)

decombs21, Dec 5, 2020
  2. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue Annoying update sounds after joining Parler :p

cadaveca, Dec 5, 2020
  3. I got no sound microsoft or horrible sound

Hi Roger,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

In order to help you better, could you please confirm a couple of things.

• What happens exactly when you try to play the sound?
    • Are you getting any error message?
    • Have you installed all the pending Windows updates?

I suggest you to follow the below methods and check if it helps.

Method 1: I suggest you to follow below steps and check.

Step 1: I suggest you to install all the latest pending Windows updates as below and check if it helps.

• Go to “settings” and click on “update and security”.
    • Under tab “Windows update”, click on the icon “check for updates”.
    • Then once you find the pending updates install it and check.

Step 2: I suggest you to follow the steps from the below article and check if it helps.

Fix sound problems

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-10/fix-sound-problems#v1h=tab01

Hope this information is helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Dec 5, 2020
  4. Annoying update sounds after joining Parler

How to stop this annoying sounds in Windows 10?

Hi Jay,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

I will be glad to help you with the issue you have with the computer. I understand the frustration when things don't work the way it should.

When exactly do you get the sounds?

What is the make and model of your computer?

Did you make any changes to the computer prior to the issue?

The issue could be because of corrupted sound drivers on the computer.

I suggest you to follow these methods and check if it helps.

Method 1: Run Audio playback troubleshooter.

Steps to run Audio playback troubleshooter:

• Press Windows key and type Troubleshooting.
    • Under Hardware and Sound run Audio playback troubleshooter.
    If the issue still persist after running Audio playback troubleshooter move to method 2.

Method 2: Update the audio drivers.

Steps to update drivers:

• Press Windows + R keys, opens Run command.
    • Type devmgmt.msc and click on Ok.
    • Expand Sound, video and game controllers.
    • Right click on High definition audio device and click on
      Update driver software
    Keep us updated about the status of the issue.

Ruth Buruga, Dec 5, 2020
Thema:

Annoying update sounds after joining Parler

1. Annoying update sounds after joining Parler - Similar Threads - Annoying update sounds

2. sounds are annoying

in Windows 10 Gaming
    sounds are annoying: hi Anthony Jackson 2021 I had chrome opened on my laptop I turned up my volume on my laptop thank you let me know if you have any questions about timer i clicked ok and started timer for 5 seconds and 1 second and 3 seconds please turn timer off on google chrome this is...
  3. sounds are annoying

in Windows 10 Customization
    sounds are annoying: hi Anthony Jackson 2021 I had chrome opened on my laptop I turned up my volume on my laptop thank you let me know if you have any questions about timer i clicked ok and started timer for 5 seconds and 1 second and 3 seconds please turn timer off on google chrome this is...
  4. annoying sounds

in Windows 10 Gaming
    annoying sounds: hi there i had chrome open on my laptop i had to start timer for 1 second and go back to tab and this tab thank you ant let me know if you have any questions about chrome https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/annoying-sounds/284ccaf5-2848-4435-8cf5-bc672a9d9d26
  5. annoying sounds

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    annoying sounds: hi there i had chrome open on my laptop i had to start timer for 1 second and go back to tab and this tab thank you ant let me know if you have any questions about chrome https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/annoying-sounds/284ccaf5-2848-4435-8cf5-bc672a9d9d26
  6. annoying sounds

7. Annoying sounds

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Annoying sounds: How do I eliminate piano sounds when moving cursor around on screen? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/annoying-sounds/2e1779a4-1966-48fa-918d-e2bba91f3a4e
  8. Annoying Sound

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Annoying Sound: I have a new HP computer running Windows 10. I hear a chiming sound every few minutes for no apparent reason. Why is this happening? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/annoying-sound/58d3bce4-cacc-4eb3-92a8-647537533c46
  9. Annoying sounds

Annoying sounds: How can I eliminate the sounds from my computer since they become very annoying when it comes to work and I can’t concentrate, does anyone have the solution for this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/annoying-sounds/7e97c48a-9ba3-4db4-9634-3f2dee7ee2ac
  10. Annoying sound

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Annoying sound: So whenever I press "F", it makes an annoying sound. I look at every setting on Windows and I was unable to fix it. It does it on every keyboard I have. Am I the only one having this problem? If you know how to fix it, please tell me what to....