Windows 10: ANNOYING WINDOWS AUTOMATIC UPDATES SOMETIMES EVERYDAY

Discus and support ANNOYING WINDOWS AUTOMATIC UPDATES SOMETIMES EVERYDAY in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Now everytime i start gaming i have to check its not updating because if it is its so damn slow and interrupt everytime asking for a reboot this is one... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by DenjiroMesia Santana, May 17, 2019.

1. ANNOYING WINDOWS AUTOMATIC UPDATES SOMETIMES EVERYDAY

Now everytime i start gaming i have to check its not updating because if it is its so damn slow and interrupt everytime asking for a reboot this is one of many reasons ill be trying mac or linuz asap..

:)

DenjiroMesia Santana, May 17, 2019

2. Vista Automatic Updating Error

Automatic Updates isn't currently running.

DistantDeath, May 17, 2019
  3. bigscale Win User
    windows automatic updates

i have some questions about the windows automatic updates in windows xp pro w sp/2. ive got about forty updates they recommend , mostly for security but i only installed two today. after installing them i found them in my add/remove programs in the control panel, if i add all these updates that is a lot of space on my hd almost 1 gig. i thought that updates just updated files and not created new programs. should i innore all these update suggestions from microsoft?

bigscale, May 17, 2019
  4. jbunch07 Win User

ANNOYING WINDOWS AUTOMATIC UPDATES SOMETIMES EVERYDAY

Vista Automatic Updating Error

Resolution Suggestion:

# To resolve this problem, make sure that BITS and the Automatic Updates service are started..

A simple solution but one that works in most circumstances!

1. Click Start, click Run, type services.msc, and then click OK.

2. In the list of services, right-click Automatic Updates, and then click Properties.

3. In the Startup type list, click Automatic, and then click Apply.

4. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

5. Right-click Background Intelligent Transfer Service, and then click Properties.

6. In the Startup type list, click Manual, and then click Apply.

7. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

http://www.updatexp.com/0x80070422.html- source *Smile ANNOYING WINDOWS AUTOMATIC UPDATES SOMETIMES EVERYDAY :) hope that helps.

jbunch07, May 17, 2019
Thema:

ANNOYING WINDOWS AUTOMATIC UPDATES SOMETIMES EVERYDAY

1. ANNOYING WINDOWS AUTOMATIC UPDATES SOMETIMES EVERYDAY - Similar Threads - ANNOYING AUTOMATIC UPDATES

2. Getting mulitple BSOD's everyday. sometimes continuosly. system sometimes automatically...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting mulitple BSOD's everyday. sometimes continuosly. system sometimes automatically...: Tried everything. resetting the system. ran memtest and even replaced the RAM sticks. the problem still persists. I have attached the minidump. please help. BSOD errors include IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL, PAGE FAULT IN NON PAGED AREA, KERNEL SECURITY CHECK FAILURE,...
  3. Getting mulitple BSOD's everyday. sometimes continuosly. system sometimes automatically...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Getting mulitple BSOD's everyday. sometimes continuosly. system sometimes automatically...: Tried everything. resetting the system. ran memtest and even replaced the RAM sticks. the problem still persists. I have attached the minidump. please help. BSOD errors include IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL, PAGE FAULT IN NON PAGED AREA, KERNEL SECURITY CHECK FAILURE,...
  4. Acer - Does windows automatically update BIOS sometimes?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Acer - Does windows automatically update BIOS sometimes?: I'm pretty sure I'm up to date with my BIOS since it's v1.28 and the latest on the product support site is also the same.However I noticed the dates are one month apart. I'm assuming this just means that Acer and other companies will normally create major software updates a...
  5. Acer - Does windows automatically update BIOS sometimes?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Acer - Does windows automatically update BIOS sometimes?: I'm pretty sure I'm up to date with my BIOS since it's v1.28 and the latest on the product support site is also the same.However I noticed the dates are one month apart. I'm assuming this just means that Acer and other companies will normally create major software updates a...
  6. Acer - Does windows automatically update BIOS sometimes?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Automatic update Annoying

Automatic update Annoying: I don't understand why the f**k you decided to remove the option people to select what to put on their laptops. What if I have only 40GB and I don't want to install all things you want???? Who needs tool for removing viruses when he has antivirus?? I need just the drivers but...
  8. Windows 10 updates everyday

Windows 10 updates everyday: Windows 10 updates everyday -- it runs into a problem, attempts to fix it, this fails and then it removes the update, I don't get any error message on what I need o fix. I tried to start the update manually, but get the same problem. Where to I find out what the problem is?...
  9. annoying automatic screenshot

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    annoying automatic screenshot: why do my pcwindows 10 taking screenshot automatically ??? and pc becomes very much slow when it starts to take screenshot. it's very much annoying. i have cleaned whole pc and have fresh setup of windows 10, 2004. but problem didn't solve. what should i do...
  10. How to get rid of automatic updates and other automatic annoyances

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How to get rid of automatic updates and other automatic annoyances: Hi, Contrarily to previous Windows versions, the user can no longer decide when and how to update Windows, but the OS does it all by itself - at any time, and unasked for. This occasions unexpected and unwanted machine slowdowns - sometimes at startup, sometimes at closing...