Windows 10: Annoying Youtube Terms of service box..

Discus and support Annoying Youtube Terms of service box.. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Everytime i view something on Youtube i see Terms of Service box..i reviewed it ...but it keeps popping up..is there a way to turn it off...or not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by treblefree, Aug 10, 2019.

1. Annoying Youtube Terms of service box..

Everytime i view something on Youtube i see Terms of Service box..i reviewed it ...but it keeps popping up..is there a way to turn it off...or not display it...the sign in box also keeps popping up..and autoplay option...

I find these annoying...*Mad !!! is there way to disable them..permanetly ?

Thankyou

:)

treblefree, Aug 10, 2019

2. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Aug 10, 2019
  3. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

keep us posted. i'll be interested in this as i've been wanting to do one for a while.

Chicken Patty, Aug 10, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

Annoying Youtube Terms of service box..

Updates to LinkedIn Terms of Service on June 7th 2017

Source: Updates to Our Terms of Service | Official LinkedIn Blog

Brink, Aug 10, 2019
Thema:

Annoying Youtube Terms of service box..

1. Annoying Youtube Terms of service box.. - Similar Threads - Annoying Youtube Terms

2. Invisible Annoying Box

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Invisible Annoying Box: Hi,As I have highlighted in the below image, there is a box with little borderInside the red rectangle boxIt is so annoying.Though it's invisible, the screen which it covers, it becomes inaccessible. Please help with This..Thank you...
  3. Invisible Annoying Box

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Invisible Annoying Box: Hi,As I have highlighted in the below image, there is a box with little borderInside the red rectangle boxIt is so annoying.Though it's invisible, the screen which it covers, it becomes inaccessible. Please help with This..Thank you...
  4. search term box pop up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    search term box pop up: there is an annoying small black rectangular box on my screen in microsoft edge. Popups are blocked in edge permissions so thats not the solution. Support tried to fix it and locked me out of the pc all together!! I had to reset the whole pc just to get back in. Then support...
  5. search term box pop up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    search term box pop up: there is an annoying small black rectangular box on my screen in microsoft edge. Popups are blocked in edge permissions so thats not the solution. Support tried to fix it and locked me out of the pc all together!! I had to reset the whole pc just to get back in. Then support...
  6. annoying white box on my desktop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    annoying white box on my desktop: so, i've had this issue for a while, and i have not yet found a solution. there is this annoying white rectangle on my desktop. once in a while all of the items on my desktop disappear, and the only way to get them back is by clicking on that box. i do not know how to make it...
  7. Annoying box in the corner of my screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Annoying box in the corner of my screen: Hello everyone, I'm new to this site. Windows 10 Home Version 1809 (OS Build 17763.1039). I have an annoying box in the corner of my screen and can't remember what I installed that started outputting this box but Screenshot attached. Thanks for any help. 151599
  8. New terms of service change

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    New terms of service change: I asked this before a while ago and got some info but nothing etched in stone. I know of the new update to the terms of service that go in effect today(august 30th 2019). I logged into my Microsoft account and went to activity section in my account management page and i did...
  9. Read Microsoft Services Agreement Terms

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Read Microsoft Services Agreement Terms: How to: Read Microsoft Services Agreement Terms How to Read Microsoft Services Agreement Terms The Microsoft Services Agreement is an agreement between you and Microsoft (or one of its affiliates) that governs your use of Microsoft consumer online products and services....
  10. Update to Twitter Terms of Service on October 2nd 2017

in Windows 10 News
    Update to Twitter Terms of Service on October 2nd 2017: We're updating our Terms of Service on 2 October 2017. With these changes users will be better able to understand when Twitter may remove content on Twitter. Additionally, we wanted to make our Limitations of Liability provision easier to understand. Please note, that if...