Windows 10: Anonymous call revealing my identity

Discus and support Anonymous call revealing my identity in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I got a call and the person seems to know my name and location.They know I am using a Windows PC and threatened me that it gong to crash in half an... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by P Andre, Oct 6, 2018.

1. P Andre Win User

Anonymous call revealing my identity

I got a call and the person seems to know my name and location.They know I am using a Windows PC and threatened me that it gong to crash in half an hour.

I am really concerned how Microsoft is failing to keep customers details.

:)

P Andre, Oct 6, 2018
  2. 1Kurgan1 Win User

Compnuts Anonymous

*Roll :roll: Like Alex said he first step to getting over a problem is admitting you have one. Saying it's anonymous is a good way to lure you all in. And once again my plans for world domination and coming to fruition (damn thats a good choice of words, why does fruition sound so evil?)

1Kurgan1, Oct 6, 2018
  3. No Fluent Design Reveal Highlight in Start Menu - Fall Creator's Update

Transparency is already enabled. I'm seeing the blurs, but reveal highlight is not transparency. This is reveal highlight, what I
    should be seeing:

Anonymous call revealing my identity all-apps-reveal-highlight-redstone-4-windows10.jpg

Thanks! Anonymous call revealing my identity :)

Skat0r vista, Oct 6, 2018
  4. Geneo Win User

Anonymous Browsing - Use TOR Browser

It is also the hub for the dark network and cyber crime, including narcotic sales, identity theft, piracy, etc. Its main purpose is to anonymize illicit activity. That's better?

Geneo, Oct 6, 2018
Thema:

1. Anonymous call revealing my identity - Similar Threads - Anonymous call revealing

2. Verifying my identity

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Verifying my identity: When selecting Settings/Accounts/Your info I am informed that I need to verify my identity by clicking on a blue hyperlink labelled Verify. However, whenever I do click on this link I am presented with the following message in red:- "Sorry, there's a problem with the...
  3. Can't verify my identity

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can't verify my identity: On "Settings/Update & Security/Windows security/Account protection/Microsoft account" it says "Verify your identity to sync passwords across your devices" with a "Verify" button below, but, when I click on the "Verify" button, a popup appears, briefly says "Just a moment",...
  4. Email from Anonymous

Email from Anonymous: Split from this thread. hello I received an e-mail from an Anonymous? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/email-from-anonymous/5ef5baba-1339-4cfa-8d3d-f41bfc1d611e
  5. I keep getting Anonymous calls bearing my number, saying microsoft calling,my ip address is...

I keep getting Anonymous calls bearing my number, saying microsoft calling,my ip address is...: I keep getting Anonymous calls bearing my number, saying microsoft calling my ip address is compromised. I have been getting 5 or 6 a day. now my name and number appears on my phone. Same story. Any way to stop this....
  6. Anonymizing my ip address

Anonymizing my ip address: I have been working to improve my internet security for some time, and i have a pretty solid antivirus and antispyware program plus windows firewall enabled. The only thing left for me is to anonymize my ip adress. I really dont want to give away any information to a website....
  7. SharePoint Anonymous Site

in Windows 10 Customization
    SharePoint Anonymous Site: When using an anonymous SharePoint Site you previously were able to deselect the tick box for send invitation and you could copy the link and send this previously. We haven't applied any changes to the site but in the last week or so we have no longer been able to deselect...
  8. Anonymous Browsing - Use TOR Browser

in Browsers and Email
    Anonymous Browsing - Use TOR Browser: Hi there All those who are worried about Edge / IE11 sending stuff to GOOGLE / MS etc etc -- simply use the TOR browser -- 100% legal FREE system. You can also block properly annoying popups etc even when connecting to "Those sites". There's loads of paranoia these days...
  9. Call of Duty: WWII Revealed and Now Available for Pre-Order

in Windows 10 News
    Call of Duty: WWII Revealed and Now Available for Pre-Order: D4Q_XYVescc Today we got our first look at the next dramatic entry in the Call of Duty series with Call of Duty: WWII, coming this November to Xbox One and now available for pre-order. During the livestream event hosted by Activision, some specific details were revealed,...
  10. Security and Anonymity in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Security and Anonymity in Windows 10: We all know that there is a change in MS terms and with windows 10 we leave more trace of our activity. I was hoping some tips from our advanced users on how to secure and close whatever compromise our anonymity and security using windows 10. Also tips on what browser...