Windows 10: Another annoying UI glitch... Again...

Discus and support Another annoying UI glitch... Again... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I'm using Windows 10 build 18214 and saw this glitch : [ATTACH] The icons (with arrow pointed in) are offset. How do I fix this glitch (maybe there's... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Vo Nguyen Minh Triet, Aug 17, 2018.

1. Another annoying UI glitch... Again...

I'm using Windows 10 build 18214 and saw this glitch :

Another annoying UI glitch... Again... 4b9e9aa6-9d34-47c9-a5ff-ae204e891b1a?upload=true.png

The icons (with arrow pointed in) are offset. How do I fix this glitch (maybe there's something in the registry is wrong) or do I have to use Feedback Hub?

:)

Vo Nguyen Minh Triet, Aug 17, 2018

2. UI Glitches

I am experiencing graphical/UI glitches e.g: task bar is flashing at random times and windows flashing also the battery bar has disappeared, I tried enabling it but the on/off switch was grayed. I really need help with this please reply ASAP.

I have a Lenovo Flex Ideapad 10.1. I have an Intel Celron processor, and Intel HD graphics (N208).

JaydenKirkland, Aug 17, 2018
  3. tzhu07 Win User
    Annoying small UI issues that bother you?

I'm also noticing some window border corruption. When the window is active, your chosen accent color properly surrounds the window, as shown on the left.

But when the window is inactive, the top border disappears, but the side borders somehow remain. Totally glitched.

Another annoying UI glitch... Again... [​IMG]

tzhu07, Aug 17, 2018
  4. SUP
    sup Win User

Another annoying UI glitch... Again...

Annoying glitch with graphics card, random static noise appearing

!

I have a problem with my display -- it's really weird, because it's actually able to be Print Screened. Sometimes when I leave a game or a fullscreen application using my graphics card (integrated Radeon 3000 Graphics), my screen will sometimes have a weird static-y noise thing. It's really hard to explain, but here:

Another annoying UI glitch... Again... [​IMG]

I made the really ugly red crayon, bu the weird stuff near the top of the screen is the glitch. It's really, REALLY annoying, and the only workaround is to restart my graphics driver which bugs me.

Any suggestions?Another annoying UI glitch... Again... :)

Thanks!

Thema:

Another annoying UI glitch... Again...

1. Another annoying UI glitch... Again... - Similar Threads - Another annoying glitch

2. Windows 10 UI glitches

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 UI glitches: Hi everyone,I'm having issues with all the lists in Windows :I know it's not comming from a particular software, because the lists are glitchy absolutely everywhere in Windows.What can I do please ?Thank youBruno...
  3. Windows 10 UI glitches

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 UI glitches: Hi everyone,I'm having issues with all the lists in Windows :I know it's not comming from a particular software, because the lists are glitchy absolutely everywhere in Windows.What can I do please ?Thank youBruno...
  4. Windows 10 UI glitches

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. UI glitching in multiple apps

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    UI glitching in multiple apps: I've tried to fix this with no luck. UI elements, text, checkboxes and dropdown menus are glitching out in many of my apps.Hard to document, cause sometimes it works completely fine.UI elements in 'Quadspinner Gaea' like the dropdown menu has warped text.Text and menues are...
  6. Windows UI glitch

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows UI glitch: Since last windows 10 update and Nvidia driver update, I am facing UI glitch in windows and apps like google chrome. Can someone help me with this? You can see on the top right corner UI is glitched and in taskbar also and if I use google chrome then the whole screen gets...
  7. Missing UI elements/Glitch

Missing UI elements/Glitch: Some minor UI elements are missing on my Win10, like the gray background of the commonly used Apps you see when you click on the search button in the taskbar. Another missing UI element is the small rounded rectangle that indicates the percentage in the slider bars, this...
  8. Windows UI Glitches?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Windows UI Glitches?: Hello everybody, i noticed this issue, I see graphical bugs at different time intervals which disappears after a while. Also noticed that when I right-click on the desktop, sometimes the Font menu is underlined and sometimes not. I have everything updated. In GPU Test is...
  9. UI Glitch

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    UI Glitch: [ATTACH] https://preview.redd.it/7gwft7bq4uv31.png?width=1366&format=png&auto=webp&s=7e131bb0ae0b5205ee5fa295ee5f77987f9f048b This happened after I opened to many tabs in Chrome in laptop with 2GB of RAM. Some text in some area become missing, even in the Chrome menu...
  10. What is this kind of UI Glitch?

What is this kind of UI Glitch?: I need some help! After upgrading from Windows 10 build 17713 to 17733, I saw this UI glitch : [ATTACH] When my app mode is changed to dark and I'm hovering the Back button, the foreground (the graphics) color of the button is white and the background color of the button is...