Windows 10: Another BSOD!

Discus and support Another BSOD! in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have no idea on how to fix this error or even what it means, but can anyone please give me some answers on how to possibly fix it? [IMG]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Brenden211, Nov 8, 2019 at 7:47 PM.

1. Another BSOD!

I have no idea on how to fix this error or even what it means, but can anyone please give me some answers on how to possibly fix it?

Another BSOD! [​IMG]

:)

2. ARC
    Arc Win User

Random BSOD while browsing internet

BitDefender is nothing special. mwac.sys causes BSODs anywhere.
    A tiny documentation can be found here: Solved Random BSODs - Windows 10 Forums
    In that very thread, the suggested action apparently worked.

The storage and network filters of any third party antivirus can cause BSODs. Neither MBAM nor BitDefender is any special. For a regular antivirus, it may be shifted to an alternative; but MBAM has no alternative. So a clean install of the said program is the most feasible first step.
    As far as the first step is not failing, it is better to not think for the second step. Because the BSODs are not universal, failure at the first step is not universal; and success at the second step is also not universal.
    That is why I posted that my suggestion may work, or may not. Let us see where it goes.

3. cplpro Win User
    7 different BSoD

Hey guys,

I have a serious problem. I make it as short as possible:

• system runs 100 % fine with the 10.12
    • updatet to Catalyst 11.1 -> BSoD
    • updatet to 11.1 Hotfix -> BSoD
    • rollback to 10.12 -> BSoD
    • removed ALL AMD files manually, installed 10.12 -> BSoD
    • Temps are fine
    • no sfc /scannow errors
    • no chkdsk errors
    • Prime, Furmark all fine
    • regardless what driver I install -> BSoD
    • I did no hw changes, no OC
    Here are my BSoDs I receive:
    • 0x0000010e
    • 0x1000007e
    • 0x0000007e
    • 0x0000004e
    • 0x0000003b
    • dxgmms1.sys
    • PFN_LIST_CORRUPT
    They all refer to the GPU of course ...

From now on I receive a BSoD every time I try to play a game (especially BC2 and SC II) even if I completely remove the old driver and make a clean install.
    Apparently the 11.1 damaged my system irreparable.

Any advice or info would be very much appreciated *Smile Another BSOD! :)

4. axe0 Win User

Another BSOD!

BAD_POOL_HEADER BSOD, Dump File attached

Hi Groggubus,

Welcome to the 10forums Another BSOD! :)

Please remove / disable items from the startup in taskmanager
    These programs could interfere with the boot process giving you trouble and increase the boot time.

Daemon tools, Alcohol 120% and Power Archiver Pro uses SCSI Pass Through Direct (SPTD), which is a well known cause for BSOD's.
    Please remove Daemon Tools and run the SPTD pass through remover.

1. Uninstall Daemon Tools
    2. Download the SPTD standalone installer and follow these steps:
      • Double click the executable to open it
      • Click on the button shown below

Another BSOD! [​IMG]

If the button is grayed out, like in the image, there is no more SPTD installation on your system, and you can close the window

Please follow this suggestion for the BSOD
    1. Please open BitDefender and go to the modules,
    2. Go to the firewall settings,
    3. Uncheck 'Block port scans in the network',
    4. Reboot your system <-- IMPORTANT

Thema:

Another BSOD!

1. Another BSOD! - Similar Threads - Another BSOD

2. Bsod on windows 10 IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and another codes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bsod on windows 10 IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and another codes: Hello For a long time i got this problem with bluescreen,it started when i was using windows 7 Today i got 2 bluescreens and both of them have the same result ntoskrnl.exe+1ce569 I did a synapse test as well and i will leave here my minidumps and my synapse test. I hope...
  3. Another BSOD only on Cold Boot login (brand new PC)

Another BSOD only on Cold Boot login (brand new PC): Hello guys, another BSOD that happens only on boot! I've just built a new computer, all parts are brand new. I was having some BSOD during the boot. Then I turned off the Fast Boot option and I didn't get this BSOD anymore. On the other hand, now I'm still facing a BSOD...
  4. ANOTHER BSOD - link to minidump

ANOTHER BSOD - link to minidump: Hello, I have posted previously about a BSOD of death I am getting intermittently ( every month or so) but never did have anyone follow-up after posting minidump file. I have just experienced yet another just now and thought I'd try posting the minidump to have someone...
  5. Another BSOD When Playing Games

Another BSOD When Playing Games: Thought I fixed the issue on another post but its still giving me the BSOD. Heres the link for the minidump. https://www.dropbox.com/s/uq3ug20ai5i1h20/Minidump.zip?dl=0...
  6. another BSOD please help me again

another BSOD please help me again: i already clean install my computer in the other day but now i got new BSOD and i dont know why? please any kind hearted here please lend me your hand again and help me... thanks and god bless here are the new attachments 76151
  7. Another BSOD DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Another BSOD DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Well I thought I was out of the woods with this computer recently. A bios update fixed many of the issues I have been having with this computer regarding bluescreens and what not. But today while the computer was just sitting idle I noticed it just randomly bluescreen again....
  8. BSOD with Torrex on one laptop but not another. Both running win 10

BSOD with Torrex on one laptop but not another. Both running win 10: As per the instructions here I am attaching the required zip file. I get BSOD every 5 mins running Torrex for win 10. I contacted Torrex support and they sent me a beta version but without success on an HP laptop. With a Lenovo Torrex runs without any problems. I had the HP...
  9. BSOD on another of my laptops has to be an update issue

BSOD on another of my laptops has to be an update issue: Can someone please look at my other post titled "Slow startup and operating not found" in General Support by "" this cannot be a coincidence that now 3 of my laptops are crashing and the other one I cannot get to stay on anymore. I was communicating with Cottonball and I have...
  10. yet another Hal.dll BSOD, error 0x00000133

yet another Hal.dll BSOD, error 0x00000133: i was just surfing the net, any ideas why this occurs? report attached. thanks in advance *Confused 75726