Windows 10: Another Dell Touch screen

Discus and support Another Dell Touch screen in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Would it be possible to run windows 8 and 10 on dual Boot so that I can use my touch screen ?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MEtoo49, Dec 9, 2019.

1. MEtoo49 Win User

Another Dell Touch screen

Would it be possible to run windows 8 and 10 on dual Boot so that I can use my touch screen ?

:)

MEtoo49, Dec 9, 2019

2. Touch screen on Dell laptop

My touch screen feature stopped working a few days ago. The driver HID-compliant touch screen, does not appear on my device list. I cannot find it on the Dell or Windows10 driver download lists. Does it exist?

JonFrierson, Dec 9, 2019
  3. touch screen

Hi,

We sure can provide some troubleshooting steps before you decide to get help from your laptop's manufacturer. Please follow the suggested solutions below:

Method 1: Check if the touch screen driver is enabled.

• In the Search bar, type Device Manager.
    • Locate Human Interface Devices and look for touch screen.
    • Right-click touch screen and check if it is enabled. If not, please enable it.
    Method 2: Reinstall the touch screen driver.

• In Device Manager, go to Human Interface Devices.
    • Locate touch screen again and right-click it to Uninstall
      the driver.
    • Restart your PC to automatically install the driver.
    Feel free to post back for updates.

Jennifer Cha, Dec 9, 2019
  4. Another Dell Touch screen

Touch screens

I can do 60 words per minute on my phone, perhaps more now as I've got used to the phone. ( htc desire z, using the stock onscreen keyboard)

Touch screen + predictive text I recon I could equal my keyboard typing speed. Maybe beat it depending on how advance the predictions are.

( hard to use predictive software on traditional keyboards as there is no way to quickly choose the suggested word, where as touch screen keyboards can have the suggested words appear above the function keys)

pantherx12, Dec 9, 2019
Thema:

Another Dell Touch screen

1. Another Dell Touch screen - Similar Threads - Another Dell Touch

2. my dell latitude 3340 touch screen not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my dell latitude 3340 touch screen not working: Where can I findthe HID Compliant Touchscreen driver for Dell laptop?I've already tried troubleshooting, updated everything, restarted too many times to count , but touch doesn't work and HID Compliant Touchscreen driver does not show up on Device Manager, even under Hidden...
  3. Duplicating touch screen to another touch screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Duplicating touch screen to another touch screen: I have 2 touch screens one with a pc behind it and another that is just a screen. The touch screen of the one with the pc works like it should. But I can use the touch screen on the second one. I want both of these screen to be running the exact same programs and still work....
  4. dell tx2 screen touch click missing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    dell tx2 screen touch click missing: hello i might be the wierdest person on the planet but i am looking for a way to reenable a feature of my touch screen microsoft disabled in windows 10 1503 my toy laptop at work, mostly used for audio console at events at work has a n-trig multitouch screen i used as a fast...
  5. DELL AIO USB/Touch Screen no longer fuction

DELL AIO USB/Touch Screen no longer fuction: Hello, After upgrading to the last 2004 feature update, my touch screen and usb ports no longer work. I can't uninstall the feature update and have tried just about everything I could think of. Windows 10 home 2004 19041.508 TIA Dave...
  6. no touch screen on dell xps 13

no touch screen on dell xps 13: Can someone please tell me how I can get the touch screen to work on a new Dell Xps 13 9300. The touch screen facility has not worked from day 1 now on day 3. The touch screen does not appear under the human interface driver so I cannot enable it there. thanks...
  7. Touch Screen not working Dell Inspiron 15 3552

Touch Screen not working Dell Inspiron 15 3552: Hi, Recently my touch screen stopped working and I checked "Device Manager" "Show Hidden Devices" there was no HID-Compliant Touch Screen, so I hope to find a solution. Regards, TBNRbatman47455...
  8. Dell Inspiron 17 Touch Screen not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Dell Inspiron 17 Touch Screen not working: I have a Dell Inspiron 17 running Windows 10 version 1903 and my touch screen stopped working. Any suggestions I can try to get it back up and working?...
  9. lost touch screen on Dell Inspirion 5558

lost touch screen on Dell Inspirion 5558: My question is; How do I go about making Windows find my touch screen. Some time ago, after a Windows update, windows lost my touch screen. I have successfully installed Windows 10, Version 1903. My research shows that windows is looking for it as a USB input. My...
  10. Dell touch screen driver failure

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Dell touch screen driver failure: The touch screen on my Dell with Windows 10OS has stopped working. How do I correct the driver with windows help . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dell-touch-screen-driver-failure/c515eb57-2c69-4afd-b43b-1a553835324e