Windows 10: Another Error code (0xc000007b) When I start a game

Discus and support Another Error code (0xc000007b) When I start a game in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; i know there are so much answer to this error, but unfortunately i already done all of them but it's still not work for me. please if there any one... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by klaudiusivan, Sep 8, 2020.

1. Another Error code (0xc000007b) When I start a game

i know there are so much answer to this error, but unfortunately i already done all of them but it's still not work for me.

please if there any one who face this recently, and got to fix it, share your answer to me. thankyou

:)

klaudiusivan, Sep 8, 2020
  2. GMS Group Win User

Error code (0xc000007b) When I start a game

Hello

I have installed a game, The Division, for the 3rd time now and everytime I start the game I get an error:
    Error code (0xc000007b)

Another Error code (0xc000007b) When I start a game [​IMG]

I have searched the internet and tried various recommendations and nothing works.

I have tried reinstalling any VC++ libraries and ran a sfc /scannow with zero errors.

I also ran the verify files in Uplay - No errors

EDIT: I just tried this method of replacing files from http://freewisdoms.com/download-dll-files-commonly-used-by-games/ in win 10 but even in safe mode I cannot replace these 2 files:
    1. msvcr100_clr0400.dll in System32
    2. msvcr100_clr0400.dll in SysWOW64

Please help....

GMS Group, Sep 8, 2020
  3. Trying to launch game, receiving error code: 0xc000007b

Hi,

There are a lot of possible reasons why you are getting this error code: 0xc000007b when launching a game. One of which is having a corrupted game file. To help you resolve this concern, we need to collect more information. Kindly answer the questions below:

• Are you experiencing the issue with your other games?
    • Have you made any changes on your computer prior to this concern?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?
    • Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the affected game?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you run the troubleshooter for Windows apps. This can help remove problems with an app from Microsoft Store. To do this, kindly refer to the link below:

Click here

Wilfred Mac, Sep 8, 2020
  4. Kafreses Win User

Another Error code (0xc000007b) When I start a game

0xc000007b Error

I upgraded to Windows 10 today with no major issues. However, I have been receiving the 0xc000007b error for ColorUService and APSDaemon.exe at start up. I receive the same error when launching Origin from EA Games and any related game.

I talked to the techs at EA Games and they suggested using CCleaner prior to uninstalling Origin with Rivo Uninstaller. At this point I downloaded a fresh copy of Origin. The installation failed because the 0xc000007b error popped up.

I looked in several webpages concerning the error. The suggested fixes were for Windows 7/8/8.1. The ones I tried did not work.

My email program did not work correctly. I fixed this by downloading Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2012 Update 4

I have a Asus laptop, N750JK, with Windows 10 installed, Invidia GForce 850M, 16 GB Ram.

Is there a fix for the 0xc000007b error for Windows 10?

Kafreses, Sep 8, 2020
Thema:

Another Error code (0xc000007b) When I start a game

1. Another Error code (0xc000007b) When I start a game - Similar Threads - Another Error code

2. Error Code [0xc000007b] the application was unable to start correctly.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Error Code [0xc000007b] the application was unable to start correctly.: the application, "Epic Games" has been giving me the error "the application was unable to start correctly error code {0xc000007b]. i also get the same error when i try to open Farcry 4 or GTA V. since Epic games is an official application, it means something is definitely...
  3. Epic Games Launcher fails to start correctly, error code - 0xc000007b

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Epic Games Launcher fails to start correctly, error code - 0xc000007b: I have tried almost every possible solution that I came across, which involves reinstallling the application several times. Yet there seems no end to this problem. Please Help.[ATTACH]...
  4. Error code 0xc000007b

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error code 0xc000007b: Good day Sir/Maám, I have installed GTA V game on this PC however the error code 0xc000007b constantly appearing and it say the program unable to start correct. I have the search the net for a possible solution, I have updated the Direct X, .Net framework and even download...
  5. Error code 0xc000007b

Error code 0xc000007b: Hello, I'm looking for help. Every time I launch my game, Rayman Legends, I get the error code 0xc000007b message and it won't launch. It has been like this since the day I got it, I have tried literally everything, I booted my computer in safe mode, tested my ram, ran the...
  6. ERROR CODE 0xc000007b

ERROR CODE 0xc000007b: whenever I try to play crysis or fallout 3 it simply wont open and show this "this application was unable to start correctly error 0xc000007b'' what should I do I have all required files and directx but it still shows it, I also have tried compatability modes but they...
  7. 0xc000007b error on windows 10 when starting games.

0xc000007b error on windows 10 when starting games.: Some games fail to start and show me an error that says "The application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b)." I've tried the aio-runetimes fix. Also tried moving a DLL that was missing before to: System, System32 and SysWOW64 and I still get the error. I've...
  8. Error code (0xc000007b) When I start a game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error code (0xc000007b) When I start a game: Hello I have installed a game, The Division, for the 3rd time now and everytime I start the game I get an error: Error code (0xc000007b) [img] I have searched the internet and tried various recommendations and nothing works. I have tried reinstalling any VC++ libraries...
  9. Error code (0xc000007b) When I start a game

in Windows 10 Support
    Error code (0xc000007b) When I start a game: Hello I have installed a game, The Division, for the 3rd time now and everytime I start the game I get an error: Error code (0xc000007b) [img] I have searched the internet and tried various recommendations and nothing works. I have tried reinstalling any VC++ libraries...
  10. 0xc000007b Error when tring to start steam games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    0xc000007b Error when tring to start steam games: 0xc000007b Error when tring to start steam games, "Application did not start correctly" I've tried multiple problems, multiple fixes. none work. 42282
Tags:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 0xc00007b download DLL Files