Windows 10: Another issue for my MSI Leopard GP63 laptop -bsod

Discus and support Another issue for my MSI Leopard GP63 laptop -bsod in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi i contacted you before regarding with the bsod error that occured for my audio. Somehow that got fixed but now i went through with another bsod when... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Taylor-Paige Timmins, Dec 8, 2019.

1. Another issue for my MSI Leopard GP63 laptop -bsod

Hi i contacted you before regarding with the bsod error that occured for my audio. Somehow that got fixed but now i went through with another bsod when I started to play my games. Which i been having issue with apps crashing and google chrome crashing and sometimes saying free up memory when the last time I checked i have plenty of memory as it didn’t show that it was full.

this is what it was like as result

Another issue for my MSI Leopard GP63 laptop -bsod e4f2d534-1e74-4496-b875-6f1edd89363a?upload=true.jpg

:)

Taylor-Paige Timmins, Dec 8, 2019
  2. fireberd Win User

No audio output device is installed?

Uninstall the "High Definition Audio" device listing in the Device Manager. Then restart Windows and after the restart check to see if, at least, the High Definition device is resolved and you have sound.
    If that works then download the Realtek driver from MSI and install it.
    LINK TO DRIVER

fireberd, Dec 8, 2019
  3. Add or mod a backlight keyboard to a msi gp722qe leopard pro?

I have a msi gp722qe leopard pro gaming laptop here and it's in bad shape and needs to be rebuilt. But from day one it never came with a back lit keyboard and from the look of it it wasn't ever included.
    I was wondering if theirs a way of maybe swapping the keyboard with another model that supports it?

xdarkmario, Dec 8, 2019
  4. Another issue for my MSI Leopard GP63 laptop -bsod

Cybrnook2002, Dec 8, 2019
Thema:

Another issue for my MSI Leopard GP63 laptop -bsod

1. Another issue for my MSI Leopard GP63 laptop -bsod - Similar Threads - Another issue MSI

2. Constant BSOD on MSI laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Constant BSOD on MSI laptop: My MSI laptop suddenly started showing BSOD’s constantly with different codes every time I boot to windows.The codes that showed up are:UNEXPECTED STORE EXCEPTIONIRQL NOT LESS OR EQUALPFN LIST CORRUPTStop code: ATTEMPTED EXECUTE OF NOEXECUTE MEMORYWhat failed: SynTP.sysAs of...
  3. Camera issue on MSI laptop

Camera issue on MSI laptop: Hi guys. I have a problem with my built-in camera. F6 doesn't solve it. Laptop Pulse 15 B13VFK, running on Windows 11. Error code 0xA00F4244. Any suggestions how to solve it?...
  4. My MSI GP66 Leopard laptop keeps crashing.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My MSI GP66 Leopard laptop keeps crashing.: Log in event manager was: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000009f 0x0000000000000003, 0xffff8105ac38ddd0, 0xffff948a2511f118, 0xffff8105a30564e0. A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\040623-6046-01.dmp. Report Id:...
  5. My MSI GP66 Leopard laptop keeps crashing.

My MSI GP66 Leopard laptop keeps crashing.: Log in event manager was: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000009f 0x0000000000000003, 0xffff8105ac38ddd0, 0xffff948a2511f118, 0xffff8105a30564e0. A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\040623-6046-01.dmp. Report Id:...
  6. MSI laptop mic issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MSI laptop mic issues: MSI laptop and Razer Kraken X headphones.So my problem is that everytime I try to connect any gaming headphones on my laptop the mic doesn’t seem to be working at all. The speaker is fine completely but everytime I do a mic check it doesn’t get my voice at all. Can anyone...
  7. MSI laptop mic issues

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    MSI laptop mic issues: MSI laptop and Razer Kraken X headphones.So my problem is that everytime I try to connect any gaming headphones on my laptop the mic doesn’t seem to be working at all. The speaker is fine completely but everytime I do a mic check it doesn’t get my voice at all. Can anyone...
  8. MSI Leopard GP75 10SFK No audio

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    MSI Leopard GP75 10SFK No audio: Hello, I just bought a new laptop, the one mentioned in the title, and today I wanted to play some music while I was doing other stuff in my room. The problem is that when I played a song from YouTube the audio wasn't working.I tried a pair of headphone, and it was working...
  9. BSOD on another of my laptops has to be an update issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD on another of my laptops has to be an update issue: Can someone please look at my other post titled "Slow startup and operating not found" in General Support by "" this cannot be a coincidence that now 3 of my laptops are crashing and the other one I cannot get to stay on anymore. I was communicating with Cottonball and I have...
  10. MSI GP 70 2PE LEOPARD Laptop display blanks out or goes crazy

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    MSI GP 70 2PE LEOPARD Laptop display blanks out or goes crazy: My wife's display goes blank, gets lines, streaks, etc. when moving the lid up and down and sometimes when you don't even touch it. Anyone know what might be causing this and how to fix it? Thanks! *Smile 79607