Windows 10: Another issue started with HP Envy Photo 6255 Printer

Discus and support Another issue started with HP Envy Photo 6255 Printer in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi. I recently started a thread about scan to pc is currently unavailable issue that was never resolved. Now when I print sometimes the printer icon... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Mcd73165, Oct 2, 2019.

1. Mcd73165 Win User

Another issue started with HP Envy Photo 6255 Printer

Hi. I recently started a thread about scan to pc is currently unavailable issue that was never resolved. Now when I print sometimes the printer icon shows 1 document pending even though the page printed. I can keep printing but the number of documents pending increases according to the number of pages I print and the print icon remains in the notification area. I can clear the problem in several ways but I don't know why it's happening. I've reinstalled the print driver and software (again) and even reset the printer to factory defaults both with no success. Before I get in touch with HP again I was hoping someone here might know what to do to stop this issue. This printer has been a constant pain in the butt! Thanks in advance for any replies.
    Mark

:)

Mcd73165, Oct 2, 2019
  2. erpster4 Win User

No printer driver after upgrade to Win V1903

I think you may need to reinstall the HP ENVY Photo 6255 drivers but connect the printer to any one of the pcs with a usb cable first, then setup the wi-fi connection later.

I kinda had to do that with my family's HP Envy Photo 7855 printer on some of the pcs - setup the driver with a usb cable connection first, then rerun setup and add it thru a Wi-Fi connection; now the HP ENVY Photo 7800 series app lists two entries of the printer [one thru a local usb connection and another for a wifi network connection]

seems like Win10 is not downloading & installing the proper HP printer driver for the HP ENVY Photo 6255.
    it's definitely a driver issue; maybe how win10 installed the driver.

other times it could be certain win10 updates for 1903 that are interfering with the HP drivers.

erpster4, Oct 2, 2019
  3. HP ENVY Photo 7800 Series Printer

I am not sure if you all can help with this, but I will continue to list the ongoing problem I have been having.

HP Printer No Sleep After 5 Minutes Issue

I have an HP ENVY Photo 7800 Series Printer. This makes my 3rd HP printer that I have had to have replaced under warranty due to the printer touch screen not going to sleep after 5 minutes. I originally ordered an HP Officejet printer that had the issue, and I had to have it replaced under warranty twice, until HP finally sent me a gift card to purchase the ENVY Photo printer. The touch screen works fine out of the box. But today, we had a power outage, and it has caused the touch screen on the printer to not sleep again. I ran HP Print & Scan Doctor, and it applied some recommended updates and settings and it fixed a port match issue it said.

What is a port match issue?

Also, can someone help me identify what in the world is causing me headache for these printers not to turn off after 5 minutes?

Thanks, Jesse

Jesse Williams, Oct 2, 2019
  4. Another issue started with HP Envy Photo 6255 Printer

How can I clear a jammed page in the bottom of my ENVY 6255 printer?

How can I clear a jammed page in the bottom of my ENVY 6255 printer?

Edward NIkander, Oct 2, 2019
Thema:

Another issue started with HP Envy Photo 6255 Printer

1. Another issue started with HP Envy Photo 6255 Printer - Similar Threads - Another issue started

2. HP Envy Printer

in Windows 10 Customization
    HP Envy Printer: My HP printer is showing preparing to enter sleep mode and wont respond. How do I fix https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-envy-printer/ce691871-1005-45ad-940c-a9016057385e
  3. HP Envy 5540 printer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HP Envy 5540 printer: I have a new HP Envy x360 laptop and I just added an HP 5540 printer. This printer works fine with my other laptop The printer shows in my Printers and Scanners and shows as my default printer and the Test Page prints just fine. However when I try to print anything else the...
  4. HP Envy 5600 printer

HP Envy 5600 printer: My printer wasn't printing Magenta per the report so I put in a new cartridge. It printed a few pages fine with the new cartridge and then it stopped printing Cyan. what is the problem?...
  5. Another issue started with HP Envy Photo 6255 Printer

in Windows 10 Support
    Another issue started with HP Envy Photo 6255 Printer: Hi. I recently started a thread about scan to pc is currently unavailable issue that was never resolved. Now when I print sometimes the printer icon shows 1 document pending even though the page printed. I can keep printing but the number of documents pending increases...
  6. HP Envy printer

in Windows 10 Customization
    HP Envy printer: For some reason, suddenly I cannot print in colour from laptop, prints colour from pad but laptop, any suggestions. I have had printer for 2 years. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-envy-printer/0216a0cd-41e3-4c93-8530-d98865600657
  7. HP ENvy photo 7855 printer

HP ENvy photo 7855 printer: I got a new printer but I cannot get the old printer off of the list of printers to choose as default printers. How do I get the old one off the list? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-envy-photo-7855-printer/610aefdd-0254-4268-9d59-b37ec4a29b8a
  8. HP ENVY Photo 7800 Series Printer

HP ENVY Photo 7800 Series Printer: I am not sure if you all can help with this, but I will continue to list the ongoing problem I have been having. HP Printer No Sleep After 5 Minutes Issue I have an HP ENVY Photo 7800 Series Printer. This makes my 3rd HP printer that I have had to have replaced under...
  9. HP ENVY Photo 7800 Series Printer

in Windows 10 Support
    HP ENVY Photo 7800 Series Printer: I am not sure if you all can help with this, but I will continue to list the ongoing problem I have been having. HP Printer No Sleep After 5 Minutes Issue I have an HP ENVY Photo 7800 Series Printer. This makes my 3rd HP printer that I have had to have replaced under...
  10. I have a new HP Envy x360 computer and a new HP Envy Photo 6255 printer and cannot print a...

I have a new HP Envy x360 computer and a new HP Envy Photo 6255 printer and cannot print a...: need assistance, please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-new-hp-envy-x360-computer-and-a-new-hp/ddc46d89-103b-49b0-9155-75a4d7121d68