Windows 10: Another one that can't update windows to 1903, on 2 different computers.

Discus and support Another one that can't update windows to 1903, on 2 different computers. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have 2 different windows 10 computers at home. A laptop and a desktop, and they both fail updating to 1903 with the error code 0x80070003. Here are... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by LakeWorthB, Sep 18, 2019.

1. Another one that can't update windows to 1903, on 2 different computers.

I have 2 different windows 10 computers at home. A laptop and a desktop, and they both fail updating to 1903 with the error code 0x80070003. Here are things that I have tried:

1) Ran the update troubleshooting app.

2) Run DISM and System File Checker

3) Ran checkdisk

4) Ran MediaCreationTool, to do inplace update.

5) Changed DNS to use cloudflare dns.

I really do no want to reinstall windows from scratch, and it would be crazy that I would need to just get an update, so I hope someone can give me some guidance.

:)

LakeWorthB, Sep 18, 2019
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Another one that can't update windows to 1903, on 2 different computers. :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Sep 18, 2019
  3. Windows Feature Update 1903

Hi Sara209

Greetings! I am Vijay, an Independent Advisor. The steps which you have undertaken to block updates won't work for any feature update. Feature updates need to be blocked temporarily by using different steps.

But, I will suggest that you should not try to stop 1903 feature update. Let it happen.

Do let me know if you have any more question or require further help.

Vijay_Verma, Sep 18, 2019
  4. Another one that can't update windows to 1903, on 2 different computers.

SLI with different cards

Here is what is did
    step 1:
    Another one that can't update windows to 1903, on 2 different computers. 1516036961984-png.png

step 2:
    Another one that can't update windows to 1903, on 2 different computers. 1516036994068-png.png

:/ i dont get this doe ?

okay ive done the same thing as you but i cant put the file back into the folder

• Copy nvlddmkm.sys in C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_5518e59e8d3b48f4\ to C:\Windows\System32\drivers\ and replace the existing one.
    that thing

gamingturkey1, Sep 18, 2019
Thema:

Another one that can't update windows to 1903, on 2 different computers.

1. Another one that can't update windows to 1903, on 2 different computers. - Similar Threads - Another can't update

2. Can't update 20H2 to 21H2 - 2 different errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't update 20H2 to 21H2 - 2 different errors: Hi there, I am trying to update an Asus laptop computer that is running Windows 10 20H2. I had to download "Windows10Update9252" to do so. Here's what happens when I run it:- The questions are answered and the compatiility check is performed.- The update package downloads,...
  3. Can't update 20H2 to 21H2 - 2 different errors

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't update 20H2 to 21H2 - 2 different errors: Hi there, I am trying to update an Asus laptop computer that is running Windows 10 20H2. I had to download "Windows10Update9252" to do so. Here's what happens when I run it:- The questions are answered and the compatiility check is performed.- The update package downloads,...
  4. Can't update 20H2 to 21H2 - 2 different errors

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. 2 HDD In one PC WITH 2 Different OS

2 HDD In one PC WITH 2 Different OS: I have two HDDs, one with license Vista and one with License Windows 10 , can I use them both in same pc and choose whatever OS and HHD I can use? If yes how to do that?...
  6. One Computer Using 2 Different Operating Systems On 2 Different Drives And Boot Manger

One Computer Using 2 Different Operating Systems On 2 Different Drives And Boot Manger: The goal is to be able to boot from either of the two operating systems from the boot manger but i don't know how to do this do i have to install OS on one then unplug that HDD then install the OS on the other HDD any help and how do i get boot Boot Manger to work right?...
  7. Can't update to 1903

Can't update to 1903: I'm unable to complete the feature update to Windows 10, version 1903. I've tried multiple times using the Media Creation Center "Update this PC" and clean boot, disabled app startup, and disabled non-MS services (except Norton which won't stay disabled). I've also tried to...
  8. Can't update to 1903

Can't update to 1903: Unable to complete the feature update to Windows 10, version 1903 using clean boot, disabled app startup, and disabled non-MS services (except Norton which doesn't seem to accept disabling). Also disabled IIS per guidance on another thread, but get an error that not all...
  9. Can't update to 1903

Can't update to 1903: I've tried to update to W10 1903 about 8 times. I've followed all the suggestions offered to no avail. The error I'm getting is 0xC1900101-0x30018 Installation failed in the FIRST_BOOT phase with an error during SYSPREP_SPECIALIZE operation. A MS thread I read suggested...
  10. 2 computers 2 different networks

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    2 computers 2 different networks: I have 2 HP Desktops that I cannot get to communicate with each other. Did not have this problem before the "Automatic" Windows 10 upgrade. The machines are identical except that 1 has Windows 10 Pro and the other Windows 10 Home. I can see both computers on the network, but...