Windows 10: another problem with my motherboard unpowering when plugging certain i

Discus and support another problem with my motherboard unpowering when plugging certain i in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello so after fixing the one issue came across another my.wifi on my motherboard will not power on usb all drivers installed but its dead also cannot... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by tom9928, Sep 28, 2018.

1. tom9928 Win User

another problem with my motherboard unpowering when plugging certain i

Hello so after fixing the one issue came across another my.wifi on my motherboard will not power on usb all drivers installed but its dead also cannot figure out where one cable goes i think its on to cme1 port which sould kick my wifi into action anx the other issueis iv got. No sound card powering on

:)

tom9928, Sep 28, 2018
  2. tommys2827 Win User

USB problems

checked all of those suggestions an still no luck. They show as being there and enabled but doesnt recognize anything you plug into them. I got a driver checker as well and it lists the drivers as up to date. could this be a bad motherboard?

tommys2827, Sep 28, 2018
  3. minstreless Win User
    Choice of memory and motherboard... a bit stuck...

No one who got some suggestions on this one, huh?

I've found out that the Asus M3A78-T needs to be flashed, so then that motherboard is excluded from my list. Which motherboard and memory should I then go for? Any suggestions?

minstreless, Sep 28, 2018
  4. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Sep 28, 2018
Thema:

1. another problem with my motherboard unpowering when plugging certain i - Similar Threads - another problem motherboard

2. My laptop BSOD when I plug in my charger

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My laptop BSOD when I plug in my charger: Issue's in the subject, I keep getting a blue screen of death shortly after plugging in my charger. It only blue screens when I charge my computer, but when the battery is full everything is fine and i can keep it with the charging cable plugged in. I can't charge my laptop...
  3. When I plug in my computer everything is slow but the battery charging

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    When I plug in my computer everything is slow but the battery charging: the battery is charging fine but searching and playing on it while its charging is slow. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-plug-in-my-computer-everything-is-slow-but/2b157d29-7807-4cda-b972-b147e7b610eb
  4. Computer crashes when I plug in my Switch Pro controller

Computer crashes when I plug in my Switch Pro controller: i tried asking this before but now it says it didn’t work so i need to ask again: I downloaded ProconXInput to use my Switch Pro Controller, but now as soon as I plug it in, it crashes. ProconXInput isn’t even open, not even in the background, yet it crashes every single...
  5. When i plug in my charger, my screen goes black

When i plug in my charger, my screen goes black: Hello! I was wondering-If any of you can help-why my screen goes black when I plug in my charger. When I plug it in, it goes black and I can't see what I had open, it's like it turned off, but when I unplug it, the tabs I had open show back up, so I was wondering if any of...
  6. another problem with my motherboard unpowering when plugging certain i

another problem with my motherboard unpowering when plugging certain i: Hello so after fixing the one issue came across another my.wifi on my motherboard will not power on usb all drivers installed but its dead also cannot figure out where one cable goes i think its on to cme1 port which sould kick my wifi into action anx the other issueis iv...
  7. another problem with my motherboard unpowering when plugging certain i

another problem with my motherboard unpowering when plugging certain i: Hello so after fixing the one issue came across another my.wifi on my motherboard will not power on usb all drivers installed but its dead also cannot figure out where one cable goes i think its on to cme1 port which sould kick my wifi into action anx the other issueis iv...
  8. Laptop beeps when I plug it in

Laptop beeps when I plug it in: Whenever I plug my laptop into a outlet it makes a beep Im sorry if I put this in the wrong topic section https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/laptop-beeps-when-i-plug-it-in/265c3c29-39a4-49cb-a922-ebc0d89f28fb
  9. Sound problems when plugging in headphones

Sound problems when plugging in headphones: Since buying a new laptop and updating to windows 10 I have had a problem with the sound, the problem being that when I plug in a set of headphones I manually have to go on playback devices to set my headphones as default and also on the volume mixer to select my headphones...
  10. No bass when i plug in headphone

No bass when i plug in headphone: I need help guys, when I play music through my laptop speakers, it plays well with bass but when connect and earphone or headphone to my audio jack, the music quality decreases and the bass of my headphone has extremely low bass. I don't know if it has to do with me updating...