Windows 10: another problem with my motherboard unpowering when plugging certain i

Discus and support another problem with my motherboard unpowering when plugging certain i in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello so after fixing the one issue came across another my.wifi on my motherboard will not power on usb all drivers installed but its dead also cannot... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by tom9928, Sep 28, 2018.

1. tom9928 Win User

another problem with my motherboard unpowering when plugging certain i

Hello so after fixing the one issue came across another my.wifi on my motherboard will not power on usb all drivers installed but its dead also cannot figure out where one cable goes i think its on to cme1 port which sould kick my wifi into action anx the other issueis iv got. No sound card powering on

:)

tom9928, Sep 28, 2018

2. USB problems

checked all of those suggestions an still no luck. They show as being there and enabled but doesnt recognize anything you plug into them. I got a driver checker as well and it lists the drivers as up to date. could this be a bad motherboard?

tommys2827, Sep 28, 2018
  3. Choice of memory and motherboard... a bit stuck...

No one who got some suggestions on this one, huh?

I've found out that the Asus M3A78-T needs to be flashed, so then that motherboard is excluded from my list. Which motherboard and memory should I then go for? Any suggestions?

minstreless, Sep 28, 2018
  4. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Sep 28, 2018
Thema:

1. another problem with my motherboard unpowering when plugging certain i - Similar Threads - another problem motherboard

2. How i can transfer my windows licence to another motherboard and another ssd?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How i can transfer my windows licence to another motherboard and another ssd?: How i can transfer my windows licence to another motherboard and another ssd? Can i use my old license key? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-i-can-transfer-my-windows-licence-to-another/8b53b809-0baa-4789-a30b-2c5e59a0d15a
  3. How i can transfer my windows licence to another motherboard and another ssd?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How i can transfer my windows licence to another motherboard and another ssd?: How i can transfer my windows licence to another motherboard and another ssd? Can i use my old license key? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-i-can-transfer-my-windows-licence-to-another/8b53b809-0baa-4789-a30b-2c5e59a0d15a
  4. Headphones Plugged Into Motherboard Not Working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Headphones Plugged Into Motherboard Not Working: I just got a pc all with brand-new, out of the box parts. It's an Asus motherboard, and I have one of those headphones that has the seperate microphone and headphone 3.5 mm jacks. I've updated all my drivers, and when I plug the jacks into their respective ports, windows...
  5. Headphones Plugged Into Motherboard Not Working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Headphones Plugged Into Motherboard Not Working: I just got a pc all with brand-new, out of the box parts. It's an Asus motherboard, and I have one of those headphones that has the seperate microphone and headphone 3.5 mm jacks. I've updated all my drivers, and when I plug the jacks into their respective ports, windows...
  6. When plugging in my mouse problem.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When plugging in my mouse problem.: When I plug my mouse or clicking something with my mouse, it breaks taskbar and programs doesn't let me click them even when i do left click ,even my touchpad cant do anything, How can i fix this??...
  7. When plugging in my mouse problem.

When plugging in my mouse problem.: When I plug my mouse or clicking something with my mouse, it breaks taskbar and programs doesn't let me click them even when i do left click ,even my touchpad cant do anything, How can i fix this??...
  8. When plugging in my mouse problem.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  9. another problem with my motherboard unpowering when plugging certain i

another problem with my motherboard unpowering when plugging certain i: Hello so after fixing the one issue came across another my.wifi on my motherboard will not power on usb all drivers installed but its dead also cannot figure out where one cable goes i think its on to cme1 port which sould kick my wifi into action anx the other issueis iv...
  10. another problem with my motherboard unpowering when plugging certain i

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    another problem with my motherboard unpowering when plugging certain i: Hello so after fixing the one issue came across another my.wifi on my motherboard will not power on usb all drivers installed but its dead also cannot figure out where one cable goes i think its on to cme1 port which sould kick my wifi into action anx the other issueis iv...