Windows 10: another problem

Discus and support another problem in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; The remote service accepts connections encrypted using TLS 1.1. TLS 1.1 lacks support for current and recommended cipher suites. Ciphers that support... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by BrianRainey1, May 10, 2020.

1. another problem

The remote service accepts connections encrypted using TLS 1.1.
    TLS 1.1 lacks support for current and recommended cipher suites.
    Ciphers that support encryption before MAC computation, and authenticated encryption modes such as GCM cannot be used with TLS 1.1

As of March 31, 2020, Endpoints that are not enabled for TLS 1.2 and higher will no longer function properly with major web browsers and major vendors.

PCI DSS v3.2 still allows TLS 1.1 as of June 30, 2018, but strongly recommends the use of TLS 1.2. A proposal is currently before the IETF to fully deprecate TLS 1.1 and many vendors have already proactively done this.
    Enable support for TLS 1.2 and/or 1.3, and disable support for TLS 1.1.

:)

BrianRainey1, May 10, 2020
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, May 10, 2020
  3. Jetster Win User
    Need some advice on computer problems.

Run HDtune (free version) on you hard drive. but most likely that the problem. You can also test your memory with Memtest86 as suggested above

You didn't list your OS

Jetster, May 10, 2020
  4. rtwjunkie Win User

another problem

UNIGINE-Valley BENCHMARK scores

OK, no problem! It's your list...I was just making a suggestion. No hard feelings?

rtwjunkie, May 10, 2020
Thema:

another problem

1. another problem - Similar Threads - another problem

2. A neverending problem: periodically a Win-based PC cannot see another Win-based PC In a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A neverending problem: periodically a Win-based PC cannot see another Win-based PC In a...: I am definitely frustrated. Ever since Windows exists, there's been a problem affecting all versions, namely the fact that regularly a PC with Windows installed has difficulty seeing or being seen on a private network, usually the classic home network 198.162.1.x, by other...
  3. A neverending problem: periodically a Win-based PC cannot see another Win-based PC In a...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    A neverending problem: periodically a Win-based PC cannot see another Win-based PC In a...: I am definitely frustrated. Ever since Windows exists, there's been a problem affecting all versions, namely the fact that regularly a PC with Windows installed has difficulty seeing or being seen on a private network, usually the classic home network 198.162.1.x, by other...
  4. Another microsoft family safety problem

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Another microsoft family safety problem: Trying to set this up now for 4 hours and it's been such a headache.Both PC's 1x windows 10, 1x windows 11 I'm trying to use it on say "we couldn't connect to microsoft family right no so changes you make to family settings might not save."Thing I've tried with logouts then...
  5. I'm getting sick of windows. It's just one problem after another. Another clean install...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm getting sick of windows. It's just one problem after another. Another clean install...: Ok. I'm getting sick of windows. It's just one problem after another. Now after my 5th reinstall Disk Managment is completely blank, even the menu's are all white. If I try and open properties for any of my drives all my windows close and nothing else happens. If I look at my...
  6. I'm getting sick of windows. It's just one problem after another. Another clean install...

I'm getting sick of windows. It's just one problem after another. Another clean install...: Ok. I'm getting sick of windows. It's just one problem after another. Now after my 5th reinstall Disk Managment is completely blank, even the menu's are all white. If I try and open properties for any of my drives all my windows close and nothing else happens. If I look at my...
  7. Problem with a new PC and copying from another device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with a new PC and copying from another device: Our new windows 11 pc has copied information from the wrong device, and if I try to delete a file it deletes them from that device too, as they are 'online only' with onedrive. How can I uncouple this new pc from my other one please, and back up from a different one?...
  8. Problem with a new PC and copying from another device

Problem with a new PC and copying from another device: Our new windows 11 pc has copied information from the wrong device, and if I try to delete a file it deletes them from that device too, as they are 'online only' with onedrive. How can I uncouple this new pc from my other one please, and back up from a different one?...
  9. Error message - another "Problem Ejecting USB Attached SCSI UAS Mass Storage Device" in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error message - another "Problem Ejecting USB Attached SCSI UAS Mass Storage Device" in...: Neither of two external disk drives will eject from my Windows 10 laptop but both will eject from two other Windows 10 laptops. All laptops are current for updates. Error message is "Problem Ejecting USB Attached SCSI UAS Mass Storage Device" see screenshot. I have followed...
  10. Error message - another "Problem Ejecting USB Attached SCSI UAS Mass Storage Device" in...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Error message - another "Problem Ejecting USB Attached SCSI UAS Mass Storage Device" in...: Neither of two external disk drives will eject from my Windows 10 laptop but both will eject from two other Windows 10 laptops. All laptops are current for updates. Error message is "Problem Ejecting USB Attached SCSI UAS Mass Storage Device" see screenshot. I have followed...