Windows 10: Another Question about Color Settings

Discus and support Another Question about Color Settings in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have seen similar comments about the background colors in Windows, but I have not seen an answer to my specific problem. Even though I may have read... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by RaymondWindoz10, Jul 10, 2019.

1. Another Question about Color Settings

I have seen similar comments about the background colors in Windows, but I have not seen an answer to my specific problem. Even though I may have read through the answer.

I updated Firefox tonight and it changed the color of my title bar dark blue, the windows page with the tiles white and the bar at the bottom of the page white as well.

I went to Settings, Personalization, and Colors.
    Transparency Effects are ON
    Under Colors I changed it to LIGHT.
    I checked the option under Colors for Title Bars and Window Borders.

If I uncheck the option everything turns dark blue.
    If the option is checked, the links at the top are light blue, gray while I am in the Settings, Color function.
    As soon as I click out of the Settings, Color function the links in the title bar at the top turn medium blue.
    I returned to Settings / Color to see if I failed to tap a Save function but did not see anything.

It is really annoying.
    How can I return them to the previous default settings?

PIC 1 is the Settings Page
    Pic 2 is the what I see when I make the changes on the page, after I click out of the Settings Page. It has the medium blue at the top. It is annoying and I want the default gray, light blue.
    PIC 3 is the Windows Start Page. The previous color was white and I prefer color. It was easier to read and follow.

This happened to me once before, but I fixed it by changing the Settings - Colors.....but this time it's not working.

Any suggestions?

Another Question about Color Settings [​IMG]

:)

RaymondWindoz10, Jul 10, 2019

2. Fonts color

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In order to get clarity and to assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, please reply with the answer to the question below:

Are you trying to change the color of the system fonts? Or are you trying to change the color in a particular application?

I understand your query, to change the font color I suggest you to make few changes in the Personalization settings and check if that helps:

To do that,

1. Tap on Windows + I
    on the keyboard.

2. Click on the Personalization option.

3. Now click on Colors option.

4. Click on the preferred color from the list of colors.

We await your response.

Regards,

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Jul 10, 2019
  3. Kem Mon Win User
    Screen background color

Hi,

You can try these steps in changing the
    Background color:

• Go to
      Settings.

• Choose
      Personalization.

• On the left-side of the window, select
      Colors.

• Then
      Choose a Color.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Jul 10, 2019
  4. Another Question about Color Settings

Cortana's Font Color (Blue) is impossible to read when she responds to me

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are trying to change the font color for Cortana on your PC, I suggest you to follow the step mentioned below:

Steps:

1. Type ‘Color settings’ in the Windows search bar.
    2. Tap on the ‘Color’ option.
    3. Uncheck ‘Automatically pick an accent color from my background’.
    4. You can select the preferred color, under
      Windows colors
    5. You can click on Cortana and you will be able to notice the color that was selected.

Hope it helps.

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Jul 10, 2019
Thema:

Another Question about Color Settings

1. Another Question about Color Settings - Similar Threads - Another Question Color

2. A Question about Shrinking a Drive to another Drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A Question about Shrinking a Drive to another Drive: Hello, my SSD has 480 gigs of memory and 194 gigs of it is given to drive C and the rest is drive D. I want to transfer only a short part of drive D to drive C, but as I look, I see that it is not possible and the whole drive D must be transferred to drive C, is it possible...
  3. A Question about Shrinking a Drive to another Drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    A Question about Shrinking a Drive to another Drive: Hello, my SSD has 480 gigs of memory and 194 gigs of it is given to drive C and the rest is drive D. I want to transfer only a short part of drive D to drive C, but as I look, I see that it is not possible and the whole drive D must be transferred to drive C, is it possible...
  4. question about license transfer to another pc.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    question about license transfer to another pc.: I have activated my pc with windows 10 retail. I bought it from microsoft. My question is if I take out my ssd on which i have windows 10 installed and put it into another pc would windows 10 license get automatically transfered to that pc as well?I dont want the license to...
  5. question about license transfer to another pc.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    question about license transfer to another pc.: I have activated my pc with windows 10 retail. I bought it from microsoft. My question is if I take out my ssd on which i have windows 10 installed and put it into another pc would windows 10 license get automatically transfered to that pc as well?I dont want the license to...
  6. question about license transfer to another pc.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  7. Question about power settings.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Question about power settings.: So my friend was showing me in his control panel that he has a setting that i think is called performance boosted mode, instead of the high performance mode that I have on my control panel. He said it is a new feature since he got it after he updated windows, but after I...
  8. Another question about building a touchscreen laptop.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Another question about building a touchscreen laptop.: Does anyone have any suggestions for a smaller motherboard that can work with booting Windows 10 and can connect to audio, WiFi, USB, etc. The normal things you would need for a laptop. Sorry if something I asked might be stupid because I'm getting int computers and this is...
  9. Question about settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    Question about settings: Hello good evening, I went to some settings which I don't remember what they were and there was a box that you could check or uncheck and it said either "Disable external microphone" or "Disable external speakers". It said something like that but I don't remember exactly....
  10. Questions about some Windows settings

in Windows 10 Support
    Questions about some Windows settings: I always create a local account with admin rights and I want UAC disabled and the files and programs which need to be run with admin rights to automatically do it (so I don't have to do it myself) so could someone tell me what Enable UAC - Filter all administrators...