Windows 10: Another question I need help with ... please help me I greatly appreciate it.

Discus and support Another question I need help with ... please help me I greatly appreciate it. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have noticed my boot time takes much longer and when i bring up task manager i have 105 programs in the processes too... not sure whats going on. i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by CrAzOnThEiNsIdE, Jun 20, 2021.

1. Another question I need help with ... please help me I greatly appreciate it.

I have noticed my boot time takes much longer and when i bring up task manager i have 105 programs in the processes too... not sure whats going on. i was supposed to get help awhile ago but they always called at a bad time but now its worse. this has been happening since i bought the computer but it was boxing day and the last one on the shelf so we got the model they used for show. Im not sure but i am pretty sure thats not normal, i have alot of programs yes being a streamer and making emotes for streamers but i shouldnt have that much and i need that memory and cpu to be low so i dont get

:)

CrAzOnThEiNsIdE, Jun 20, 2021

2. Windows 10 download distaster... any help greatly appreciated

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community. I understand the inconvenience you faced. I will certainly help you with this.

This issue may happen due to system file corruption. I suggest you to run System file checker. System File checker (SFC) scan is done to check if there are any corrupted system files that could be causing this issue. Kindly follow
    the below given steps:

• Press Windows key + X, select
      Command prompt (Admin)
      to bring up elevated Command prompt.
    • In Command prompt type sfc/scannow and press enter.
    • Restart the computer.
    If no corrupted system files were found in the previous state, then I suggest you to try the following steps:

• Open command prompt by pressing Windows key + X and selecting “Command prompt admin”.
    • In command prompt, type the following commands and press Enter after each command:
    DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Scanhealth

DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth

• Close the command prompt and restart the PC and check if it works.
    Method 2:

If issue persist, Kindly follow the below given steps and check if it helps:

Run these commands:

• Press Windows key and type Powershell in search, right click on it and Open as administrator
    • Type the following command in Powershell and hit enter:

Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers |Where-Object {$_.InstallLocation -like "*SystemApps*"} | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}

Please post back with the results and the information asked, we will be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Parth P Patel, Jun 20, 2021
  3. trekker35 Win User
    Deleting mail application from C7 - Any suggestion and help will be greatly appreciated.

How can I delete email application from C7 and re-install it. I have several problems with my current one. Any suggestion and help will be greatly appreciated.

trekker35, Jun 20, 2021
  4. Another question I need help with ... please help me I greatly appreciate it.

Bluescreens all the time - help would be greatly appreciated!

I did try running some diagnostics and they always showed it to be healthy but it seemed to stall on certain sectors. And a few days ago, my HDD failed completely (sometimes failed to start, sometimes started and can't access file system, other assorted issues). Thankfully, I had a backup and I have a spare laptop. Thanks for all of your help, it was greatly appreciated!

Another question I need help with ... please help me I greatly appreciate it. arrow.png
    Run SeaTools to check the integrity of your HDD. SeaTools for DOS and Windows - How to Use - Windows 7 Help Forums

Another question I need help with ... please help me I greatly appreciate it. [​IMG]
    Note Do not run SeaTools on an SSD as the results will be invalid.

Another question I need help with ... please help me I greatly appreciate it. arrow.png
    Run chkdsk
    Disk Check - Windows 7 Help Forums

Run HDTune to
    • scan for errors, no quick scan but full scan
    • check the health,
    • benchmark.
    It may take some time, but please take the time you need to perform it properly.
    Let me know what the results are
    • of the error scan,
    • make a screenshot of the health of every hard drive and post the screenshots,
    • post screenshots with the benchmark of the
      • transfer rate,
      • access time,
      • burst rate,
      • cpu usage.

techlover10, Jun 20, 2021
Thema:

Another question I need help with ... please help me I greatly appreciate it.

1. Another question I need help with ... please help me I greatly appreciate it. - Similar Threads - Another question need

2. I NEED HELP PLEASE HELP ME!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I NEED HELP PLEASE HELP ME!!!: before yesterday I used my laptop, and today I turned it on and then after startup it said “User profile could not be found.” And it was weird. So I rebooted the device then Preparing Windows text popped up and that was unusual but when it loaded, MY WHOLE DEVICE RESETTED! I...
  3. I NEED HELP PLEASE HELP ME!!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I NEED HELP PLEASE HELP ME!!!: before yesterday I used my laptop, and today I turned it on and then after startup it said “User profile could not be found.” And it was weird. So I rebooted the device then Preparing Windows text popped up and that was unusual but when it loaded, MY WHOLE DEVICE RESETTED! I...
  4. Please help me figure this out. I would greatly appreciate it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please help me figure this out. I would greatly appreciate it.: I have 2 computers and I am trying to download the upgrade to Windows 10/11 Pro. I am able to download it on 1 computer but the other tells me I have to buy it, How can I download it on my 2nd computer without paying for it?...
  5. Please help me figure this out. I would greatly appreciate it.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Please help me figure this out. I would greatly appreciate it.: I have 2 computers and I am trying to download the upgrade to Windows 10/11 Pro. I am able to download it on 1 computer but the other tells me I have to buy it, How can I download it on my 2nd computer without paying for it?...
  6. Please help me figure this out. I would greatly appreciate it.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. I really need help, please help me!

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I really need help, please help me!: Whenever I try to download Minecraft: Windows 10, the install button is always greyed out, and then I go to 'System Requirements' and it says that I need DX 11 when I have DX 12. Can someone help me out with this please? I have tried every single thing to try and make it...
  8. Any help is greatly appreciated

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Any help is greatly appreciated: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/pondorasti [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jambw7/any_help_is_greatly_appreciated/
  9. Any help greatly appreciated

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Any help greatly appreciated: submitted by /u/WHOinvitedLAGG [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ho52kt/any_help_greatly_appreciated/
  10. Any Help would be greatly appreciated

in Windows 10 Customization
    Any Help would be greatly appreciated: Help! Son has a window on his PC screen that will not close or move. Need to know if anyone knows what it is and or how to get rid of it? My guess is he accidently changed something in settings but I have no idea where to begin to look. lol [IMG]...