Windows 10: another question

Discus and support another question in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; i have also another question, i frienquently have blue screens that crash my computer, how to fix it ?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ezazzzzz, Oct 3, 2020.

1. ezazzzzz Win User

another question

i have also another question, i frienquently have blue screens that crash my computer, how to fix it ?

:)

ezazzzzz, Oct 3, 2020
  2. Shuyin03 Win User

New here and seeking for help: problems with graphic card

Thanks very much lilhasselhoffer. I'll start doing what you suggested step by step.

One question thou: you suggested me to Download the latest driver package from Nvidea. However, the link you posted is for the newly released GeForce GTX 760? Am I supposed to download the drivers for that card?

Sorry for my questions. As I said, I'm not an expert at all.

Shuyin03, Oct 3, 2020
  3. Local account installation question

I'm fairly certain that Skip this step was available in 10.0.130 - the workaround in Step 20 (back button) is no longer required.

The currently known, as of 10.0.130, ways to create a Local account sign-in are
    • Skip this step at the MS account creation phase
    • No Internet connection during the install
    • static IP (post# 2 by Fragment) - New (to me anyway)

Slartybart, Oct 3, 2020
  4. Boatvan Win User

another question

Did our Epson printer get hacked?

Another question, is this on a home network or a work network? The steps @eidairaman1 listed are always a good first step. If this is on a work network you manage, I'd be much more concerned than the home one. It is possible someone is screwing with you, but malware could also be the culprit.

Boatvan, Oct 3, 2020
Thema:

another question

1. another question - Similar Threads - another question

2. Question about transferring a hard drive from one computer to another.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Question about transferring a hard drive from one computer to another.: So I was going to buy a new computer, and was wondering if I could simply take the hard drive out of my current one and put it into the new one and keep all the files on it. And no the hard drive doesn't have the OS on it, just game files....
  3. Question about transferring a hard drive from one computer to another.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Question about transferring a hard drive from one computer to another.: So I was going to buy a new computer, and was wondering if I could simply take the hard drive out of my current one and put it into the new one and keep all the files on it. And no the hard drive doesn't have the OS on it, just game files....
  4. A twist to another question. I'm baffled.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A twist to another question. I'm baffled.: This has been a question asked in the past but my question has a twist to the original. My keyboard on my laptop suddenly stopped typing certain letters. Now that has been answered. The twist is: the letters that will not type, will not type only after CERTAIN certain...
  5. A twist to another question. I'm baffled.

A twist to another question. I'm baffled.: This has been a question asked in the past but my question has a twist to the original. My keyboard on my laptop suddenly stopped typing certain letters. Now that has been answered. The twist is: the letters that will not type, will not type only after CERTAIN certain...
  6. A Question about Shrinking a Drive to another Drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A Question about Shrinking a Drive to another Drive: Hello, my SSD has 480 gigs of memory and 194 gigs of it is given to drive C and the rest is drive D. I want to transfer only a short part of drive D to drive C, but as I look, I see that it is not possible and the whole drive D must be transferred to drive C, is it possible...
  7. A Question about Shrinking a Drive to another Drive

A Question about Shrinking a Drive to another Drive: Hello, my SSD has 480 gigs of memory and 194 gigs of it is given to drive C and the rest is drive D. I want to transfer only a short part of drive D to drive C, but as I look, I see that it is not possible and the whole drive D must be transferred to drive C, is it possible...
  8. Another question

Another question: How would i download a file iso image for windows 10 for a vm or oracle vm the problem i have is "virtual machine failed to boot that might be caused by missing boot or iso"...
  9. Another question

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Another question: How would i download a file iso image for windows 10 for a vm or oracle vm the problem i have is "virtual machine failed to boot that might be caused by missing boot or iso"...
  10. Another classic noob playing with diskpart question..

Another classic noob playing with diskpart question..: Hello,I'm using a Lenovo Yoga 6 with windows 11 22h2 - whatever the latest update version is. And I started out with the problem of a fully encrypted Veracrypt drive. I won't waste too much time with that story because I proceeded to completely destroy it anyways. I got...