Windows 10: Another remote client than Windows IOT remote control?

Discus and support Another remote client than Windows IOT remote control? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Is there another remote client than Windows IOT remote control, that I can useby connecting from Windows Desktop PC to Raspberry PI 3 with the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Ken76, May 1, 2019.

1. Ken76 Win User

Another remote client than Windows IOT remote control?

Is there another remote client than Windows IOT remote control, that I can useby connecting from Windows Desktop PC to Raspberry PI 3 with the operating system Windows 10 iot core?

:)

Ken76, May 1, 2019
  2. Georgian Win User

Linux Remote Administrator with Windows compatible client?

hi guys,
    I am looking for something like Remote Administrator for Linux, but one which has windows client, for controlling whole remote server without me having to install linux on local pc.
    does anything like that exist?!
    thanks in advance *Toast :toast:

Georgian, May 1, 2019
  3. Wisabi Win User
    How to install remote tool to raspberry 3 B+ windows 10 iot?

I am new to this. I have two questions.

1. I can get into Raspberry through PowerShell and web device portal . but I got white blank page when I use windows IOT(insider preview 17728) remote client app, any ideas? Any android app I can use to remote?

2. how do I download remote tool to windows iot so I can run it and get remote debugger. Should I download remote tool to my local and copy it over to IOT, then use powershell to run?

Thanks

Wisabi, May 1, 2019
  4. tigger Win User

Remote Control

Which remote control is it?

tigger, May 1, 2019
Thema:

1. Another remote client than Windows IOT remote control? - Similar Threads - Another remote client

2. Another remote client than Windows IOT remote control?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Another remote client than Windows IOT remote control?: Is there another remote client than Windows IOT remote control, that I can useby connecting from Windows Desktop PC to Raspberry PI 3 with the operating system Windows 10 iot core? 131823
  3. Easiest Remote Desktop apps for clients

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Easiest Remote Desktop apps for clients: Can anyone recommend a good remote control software to use for ease of use on the end user? I have several clients who are not tech savvy at all (a few are elderly) and I'd love to have a very simple solution for me to remote connect to them. Thanks! 131626
  4. Remote desktop client: SSH tunnel

in Windows 10 Customization
    Remote desktop client: SSH tunnel: Feature request to add SSH tunnel as an alternative to RD Gateway. I thought it's pretty common, and RD Gateway is fantastically rare (and a living nightmare to set up, especially for those who don't own a Windows server). What does it take to get this feature added?...
  5. Multi-monitor remote in using Remote Desktop Connection client with a VPN?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Multi-monitor remote in using Remote Desktop Connection client with a VPN?: So here's the skinny. I'm working remotely on the weekends using a VPN through a third-party client right now. It makes me use one monitor to work, and I want to remote in with multi-monitor support. Notes: - I am remoting in from a Windows 10 Home computer into a...
  6. Dual Screen remote in using Remote Desktop Connection client with a VPN?

Dual Screen remote in using Remote Desktop Connection client with a VPN?: So here's the skinny. I'm working remotely on the weekends using a VPN through a third-party client right now. It makes me use one monitor to work, and I want to remote in with multi-monitor support. Notes: - I am remoting in from a Windows 10 Home computer into a...
  7. Remote control

Remote control: I need some help with remote control desktop. I have Win 10 Pro. I am trying to various family members with their pc's, which are Win 10 Home. If they download the Remote Desktop app from the windows store, will i then be able to sign onto their computers? Thanks. pmh...
  8. Remote Control

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Remote Control: My daughter lives some miles from me and is even less computer savvy than myself. It would be handy if I could sometimes have remote control of her laptop to assist her, in the manner that assistance has been given to me in the past by Microsoft. Her laptop O/S is Windows 10...
  9. Remote Assistance control problem

Remote Assistance control problem: I needed to help a friend prepare his laptop for the Anniversary Update yesterday. My PC (Windows 10 Pro) and his laptop (Windows 10 Home) were both setup correctly for Remote Assistance, including Windows Firewall settings. Everything worked properly except I had no control...
  10. How to control windows on remote monitor

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    How to control windows on remote monitor: I have two monitors, with one set up in another room. I would like to be able to control the second monitor in “extend display” mode. I hope that there are shortcuts for this but am not finding them. I realize that I can do this by duplicating the display but think that...