Windows 10: Another rumour claims WhatsApp’s new Windows 10 app is on the way

Discus and support Another rumour claims WhatsApp’s new Windows 10 app is on the way in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; A wild rumour in July 2018 claimed Facebook-owned messaging service WhatsApp is working with Microsoft to deliver a new app built on UWP (Universal... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinLatest, May 7, 2019.

1. WinLatest New Member

Another rumour claims WhatsApp’s new Windows 10 app is on the way

A wild rumour in July 2018 claimed Facebook-owned messaging service WhatsApp is working with Microsoft to deliver a new app built on UWP (Universal Windows Platform). This would allow WhatsApp to work across all Windows 10 devices, including Xbox One and mobile computing devices.

WhatsApp today announced that it will stop supporting its Windows Phone app on December 31 and the app would stop functioning next year. WhatsApp is one of the developers that consistently delivered big updates to its Windows Phone app, but another new report by WABetainfo claims that WhatsApp is actually working on a UWP app behind the scenes.

The source of the news is confident that WhatsApp will announce a new app for Windows 10 by the end of this year, but it remains to be seen whether the app will work on desktop or not.

“I’ve talked about WhatsApp Business for iOS, WhatsApp Business for Android, WhatsApp for KaiOS and recently about WhatsApp Messenger and Business for iPad, before any public announcement from WhatsApp. Today I can OFFICIALLY confirm that WhatsApp is working on UWP! It’s real,” the leaker said in a tweet.

Another rumour claims WhatsApp’s new Windows 10 app is on the way WhatsApp-for-Windows-10.jpg
    Image Courtesy: Behance.net

Last year a concept art for a (UWP) version of WhatsApp showed up on Behance and some other reports from 2018 had also suggested that Facebook could consider making a new WhatsApp application.

The concept art also featured the desktop app with Microsoft’s modern design standards like acrylic transparency and other Fluent Design elements.

The post Another rumour claims WhatsApp’s new Windows 10 app is on the way appeared first on Windows Latest

Weiterlesen...

WinLatest, May 7, 2019

2. rumour of new phone

Anyone can claim to work from nokia. It is just one of many rumours out there.

If you want news of new models before it appears on a nokia site visit news sites like
    www.symbian-freak.com

psychomania---01, May 7, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 7, 2019
  4. Another rumour claims WhatsApp’s new Windows 10 app is on the way

Whatsapp desktop - making a chat / call with no contacts

A friend uses Whatsapp from a phone. I'd like to use whatsapp from my desktop or phone to communicate with them.

I have installed whatsapp on my android phone and have connected the desktop. And am leaving the phone turned on, as directed.

I refused to permit Whatsapp to read my contacts, etc.. I'm not a big facebook fan and know that they share everything everywhere and sell it everywhere.

However, I cannot figure a way to make or even receive a call using whatsapp without using my contacts list.
    Is this true or is there something I'm missing. On the desktop app I put in a phone number and it wants to search my contacts, which of course it does not have. After using "Create Group" same thing.

No way to make a call at all with whatsapp if you don't share your contacts with it?

if so, Whatsapp is completely broken for me.

And if so that's fine since I can use Skype or Discord just fine.

Thanks much,
    wg

Windy Gamer, May 7, 2019
Thema:

Another rumour claims WhatsApp’s new Windows 10 app is on the way

1. Another rumour claims WhatsApp’s new Windows 10 app is on the way - Similar Threads - Another rumour claims

2. WhatsApp your speaker is not working or use in for another app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WhatsApp your speaker is not working or use in for another app: In WhatsApp video call my speaker is not working please help me out https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/whatsapp-your-speaker-is-not-working-or-use-in-for/667fa933-aaa9-4d0d-af86-201268fefd9d
  3. WhatsApp your speaker is not working or use in for another app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WhatsApp your speaker is not working or use in for another app: In WhatsApp video call my speaker is not working please help me out https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/whatsapp-your-speaker-is-not-working-or-use-in-for/667fa933-aaa9-4d0d-af86-201268fefd9d
  4. Whatsapp- Your microphone is unavailable or in-use on another app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Whatsapp- Your microphone is unavailable or in-use on another app: Mic is not working on WhatsApp video calls https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/whatsapp-your-microphone-is-unavailable-or-in-use/8f16bac6-58c9-4b5b-ab60-a29528c78642
  5. Whatsapp- Your microphone is unavailable or in-use on another app

Whatsapp- Your microphone is unavailable or in-use on another app: Mic is not working on WhatsApp video calls https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/whatsapp-your-microphone-is-unavailable-or-in-use/8f16bac6-58c9-4b5b-ab60-a29528c78642
  6. your camera is unavailable or used by another app whatsapp and skype

your camera is unavailable or used by another app whatsapp and skype: I cant work with the camera while using skype and Whatsapp on my laptop.The driver of the camera is updated and the hardware of the camera work as well. I accept the camera access in the privacy of setting and check in device manager but the camera still does not work ....
  7. your camera is unavailable or used by another app whatsapp and skype

in Windows 10 Customization
    your camera is unavailable or used by another app whatsapp and skype: I cant work with the camera while using skype and Whatsapp on my laptop.The driver of the camera is updated and the hardware of the camera work as well. I accept the camera access in the privacy of setting and check in device manager but the camera still does not work ....
  8. Report: New WhatsApp universal app for Windows 10 could be in the works

in Windows 10 News
    Report: New WhatsApp universal app for Windows 10 could be in the works: Back in June 2018, rumours claimed that Facebook-owned WhatsApp is possibly coming to Windows 10 as a universal app. The rumour originated when an alleged designer, who was working with the company, posted concept art of a modern version of the messaging app. The now-deleted...
  9. Rumour claims Xbox One games will eventually run on Windows 10 PCs

in Windows 10 News
    Rumour claims Xbox One games will eventually run on Windows 10 PCs: Microsoft remains fully committed to its gaming business and it also has plans to improve gaming on Windows 10 PCs. According to reports, the successor to Xbox One X has been codenamed ‘Anaconda’ and there is a lesser powered console which is codenamed ‘Lockhart’. On the...
  10. Another LinkedIn profile hints at rumoured Windows Core OS features

in Windows 10 News
    Another LinkedIn profile hints at rumoured Windows Core OS features: According to various reports, Microsoft is said to be internally working on Windows Core OS, a new modular version of Windows that will work on any form factors including the dual-screen devices, Surface Hub and HoloLens. Microsoft’s long rumoured dual-screen Andromeda phone...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. WhatsApp’s new Windows 10 app rumours