Windows 10: Another set win 10 update related questions

Discus and support Another set win 10 update related questions in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello again, sorry for the spam. Is there any way I can select what updates to install? It wants to install something called A-Volute -... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Bananaphonela8pv, Mar 28, 2020.

1. Another set win 10 update related questions

Hello again, sorry for the spam.

Is there any way I can select what updates to install? It wants to install something called A-Volute - SoftwareComponent - 1.6.1.0 - I have no idea what this is...

Also is windows defender keeping itself updated outside of the mainupdate process so I am protected at all times or is it advisable to disable it and use another Antivirus?

submitted by /u/Bananaphonela8pv
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Bananaphonela8pv, Mar 28, 2020

2. access BIOS settings in Win 10

I have an 8-year old computer running Win 10. I need to access the BIOS settings. It used to be the holding down the F2 key during startup would bring up the BIOS screen in Windows computers. But this no longer works. A web article listed a complicated
    series of steps leading to a reboot . . . but still no access to BIOS. Any suggestions?

R BruceBeckner, Mar 28, 2020
  3. Win 10 1607 update

Installed the update manually at the the moment everything is bueno.
    It seems that Microsoft has a big problem in there update department windows 7 update has problems win 8 update has problems. Windows 10 update is so-so.

Countryside, Mar 28, 2020
  4. Johan45 Win User

Another set win 10 update related questions

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Mar 28, 2020
Thema:

Another set win 10 update related questions

1. Another set win 10 update related questions - Similar Threads - Another set update

2. Question related to an issue

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Question related to an issue: So my father purchased a second hand laptop with windows in it for my brother. Afterwards the laptop was passed on to me, is it legal for me to use this laptop as it has windows already installed in it ?...
  3. Another question

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Another question: How would i download a file iso image for windows 10 for a vm or oracle vm the problem i have is "virtual machine failed to boot that might be caused by missing boot or iso"...
  4. Another question

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Another question: How would i download a file iso image for windows 10 for a vm or oracle vm the problem i have is "virtual machine failed to boot that might be caused by missing boot or iso"...
  5. Update question Win 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Update question Win 10: Hello! I uninstalled an update called KB4549951 because I read it had issues. I am on win 10 pro and I have set feature updates to a 60 day delay. Today the update is back in the updates pending section. I am not not sure as to what to do or whats going to happen. If...
  6. Another Question about Color Settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    Another Question about Color Settings: I have seen similar comments about the background colors in Windows, but I have not seen an answer to my specific problem. Even though I may have read through the answer. I updated Firefox tonight and it changed the color of my title bar dark blue, the windows page with the...
  7. question is related to cmd

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    question is related to cmd: many external commands are not running on my cmd. it says that " 'chkdsk' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file."...
  8. Transferring settings from on win 10 pc to another.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Transferring settings from on win 10 pc to another.: I want to transfer a certain control panel settings of windows 10 to all of my office's pc. Is there any way to transfer this settings through flash drive?...
  9. Performance Related Driver Updates Question

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Performance Related Driver Updates Question: Hi All If I update the following drivers, that Driver Easy Found, will it affect Windows 10 Sleep Mode from working, the following drivers it says need updating are AMD SMBUS I believe It was, AMD Serial ATA Controller, Realtek Audio drivers, and another one that I can't...
  10. Win 10 Update question ?

in Windows 10 Support
    Win 10 Update question ?: I have one PC and run Win8.1 or Win10. depending on which SSD I use I run Win7 most of the time and every few months pit the Win 8.1 SSD to get the updates They are Win 7 Ultimate and Win8.1 Pro versions Question is if I update the Win8.1 SSD to Win10 and put it...