Windows 10: Another site copying from here

Discus and support Another site copying from here in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I've just seen this, and was not sure where to post about it.I'd made a topic on answers here and just recently seen it was copy/pasted using my name... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ScottJB9276, Apr 16, 2023.

1. Another site copying from here

I've just seen this, and was not sure where to post about it.I'd made a topic on answers here and just recently seen it was copy/pasted using my name on another site I've never been to.The topic here:Share laptop WiFi via ethernet cable to PCThe topic on the other site:Windows 10: Share laptop WiFi via ethernet cable to PC

:)

ScottJB9276, Apr 16, 2023
  2. Arun B J Win User

how do I copy and paste

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

• What is the exact issue that you’re facing?

• Are you not able to copy or paste the files?

• What exactly happens when you try to copy the files?

• Are you getting any error message?

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps

• To copy
      Ctrl + C
    • To Paste ctrl + V
    And also refer the link below and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/keyboard-shortcuts

Reply with necessary information so that we can assist you better.

Thanks and Regards

Arun B J, Apr 16, 2023
  3. KomouPoji Win User
    how to copy files from the CD to the Computer drive

Hi Hankriegler,

I would suggest you to follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X.

• Click file explorer from the list.

• Select the CD/DVD drive and hit Enter.

• Select the files you want to copy from the CD/DVD, then select the drive where you want to paste or save.
    I hope the information is helpful.

Thank you.

KomouPoji, Apr 16, 2023
  4. temp02 Win User

Another site copying from here

Java.nio.file - Copying files

You can't copy a folder, thats why it generates an exception (you are trying to copy a folder using a copy file function).
    You probably need to list all the files inside that folder and copy one by one

temp02, Apr 16, 2023
Thema:

Another site copying from here

1. Another site copying from here - Similar Threads - Another site copying

2. Copy here/Move here mini menu.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Copy here/Move here mini menu.: It looks to me to be an FAQ, but I can't find a definitive answer. What's more, it's not persistant. But what I want to know please, is how to turn it off? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/copy-heremove-here-mini-menu/829199e9-6423-4b90-a80a-9f411e807db9
  3. Copy here/Move here mini menu.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Copy here/Move here mini menu.: It looks to me to be an FAQ, but I can't find a definitive answer. What's more, it's not persistant. But what I want to know please, is how to turn it off? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/copy-heremove-here-mini-menu/829199e9-6423-4b90-a80a-9f411e807db9
  4. Another site copying from here

Another site copying from here: I've just seen this, and was not sure where to post about it.I'd made a topic on answers here and just recently seen it was copy/pasted using my name on another site I've never been to.The topic here:Share laptop WiFi via ethernet cable to PCThe topic on the other...
  5. Another site copying from here

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Another site copying from here: I've just seen this, and was not sure where to post about it.I'd made a topic on answers here and just recently seen it was copy/pasted using my name on another site I've never been to.The topic here:Share laptop WiFi via ethernet cable to PCThe topic on the other...
  6. Copy Registry From One Account to Another

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Copy Registry From One Account to Another: Edition Windows 10 Home Version 21H1 Installed on ‎6/‎29/‎2021 OS build 19043.1288 Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.3920.0 ------------------------------------------------------------------------My old machine bought in March of 2011 died after 10 1/2 years...
  7. Copying files from one computer to another.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Copying files from one computer to another.: I have several NTFS formatted portable HDDs that when new files are copied onto them from one machine and I attempt to read them on another machine the new files don't appear. I've tried to use chkdsk in command mode with the /f switch, but that will not run because I'm...
  8. Sending pictures from computer to another site

Sending pictures from computer to another site: I want to sell items on a site called Mercari. They need a picture of the itemso I need to send picture to them. I cant figure out how to do that. The Mercari site says to either click and drag picture or just click on picture. I have tried over and over but nothing...
  9. Not able to "save image as" from another site to my site

in Windows 10 Customization
    Not able to "save image as" from another site to my site: As a business application I am trying to "save image as" from another site to my site but suddenly it isn't working. I'm using chrome and windows 10...
  10. myscreen keeps jumping from one site to another.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    myscreen keeps jumping from one site to another.: please advise how this can be stopped without sending a list of other questions. Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/myscreen-keeps-jumping-from-one-site-to-another/3376cd91-f502-4953-8ae3-0b3311bd7718