Windows 10: Another software license code

Discus and support Another software license code in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I think i need a new software license code. I went over the 8 mins to punch in the code.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by JmeClaire, Nov 6, 2019.

1. JmeClaire Win User

Another software license code

I think i need a new software license code. I went over the 8 mins to punch in the code.

:)

JmeClaire, Nov 6, 2019
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Nov 6, 2019
  3. Winuser Win User
    Back up a licensed software?

Have you looked in the program to see if the key is listed? Some programs will list the key in the About Program or in Settings. Also some programs will make you deactivate before you can reinstall.

Winuser, Nov 6, 2019
  4. Nobody99 Win User

Source code licensing: Does creator/owner have complete control when re-licensing?

This whole situation is very puzzling to me, creator/owner can change the license from copyleft to permissive but that applies only to the creator (which can be a company or a person) and not people who fork the original project and start their own project but how do you establish the ownership?

If I made 100% custom program and I at first licensed it with GPLv2 and then decided to relicense it to BSD, can a person who I authorize to act on my behalf or my inheritor (in case I die and he receives my belongings) do the same? Is there a process which establishes the current owner because the owner has the right to change the license to a license which is not compatible with original license (GPLv2 to BSD).

And what happens to the contributed code by people who contributred the code while the program used only GPLv2, does it mean that if the owner wants to change the license to BSD that code has to be excluded?
    Take for example x265 project which has GPLv2 and commercial license, if I contribute code can I contribute my code only as GPLv2 code which means that they couldn't use it in their commercial license? They can always exclude my code but then wouldn't it make sense that everyone had their project dual licensed (one of which would be owner only license granting the owner 100% control of the code) so the owner could do whatever he wanted to do with the code, like relicense it to another incompatoble license?

Nobody99, Nov 6, 2019
Thema:

1. Another software license code - Similar Threads - Another software license

2. changing the software license to another device?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    changing the software license to another device?: changing the software license to another device? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/changing-the-software-license-to-another-device/e53d27c1-b464-4ca9-abb2-2cd8663178b9
  3. Transfer license to another computer

Transfer license to another computer: Hello! I recently moved to another country and left my desktop computer. I have laptop, i installed windows and want to transfer the license from old one wich i don't have access to to new laptop. I removed the old computer, which has a valid licensed copy of windows, and i...
  4. Transfer license to another computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Transfer license to another computer: Hello! I recently moved to another country and left my desktop computer. I have laptop, i installed windows and want to transfer the license from old one wich i don't have access to to new laptop. I removed the old computer, which has a valid licensed copy of windows, and i...
  5. Transfer license to another computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. License to another computer issue

License to another computer issue: I have an old computer with a windows 10 license. I bought it in windows store on April 13, 2019. The license shows up like this:[ATTACH] I bought a new PC to which I want to assign windows license that I already have on older pc that I was writing previously. I installed...
  7. Code / license

Code / license: Hi Microsoft. I want to install the new Office that I bought few months ago in a new laptop but I dont have te code or license with me. Would you please send to me at my email pleas. Thanks. Pedro Macias....
  8. Transfer license to another account

Transfer license to another account: I have OEM Windows 10 on my laptop, Digital License is attached to my Microsoft Account. Is it possible to transfer the license to another account, the license will be use on the same machine. (Note:I intend to sell my laptop to another people.)...
  9. Another day, another Stop Code

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Another day, another Stop Code: BSOD's everyday either in Chrome or Rise of the Tomb Raider. Not sure what part is causing the problem. Removing the 780 Ti GFX card still repro's the problem. Ran Windows 10 memory tester once, no problems. My build: cpu: i7-6700K gpu: asus GTX 780 Ti ram: 2x4GB...
  10. Back up a licensed software?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Back up a licensed software?: Hello, I have a really old laptop which I want to reinstall Windows 10 now because it was upgraded from 7 to 8 to 8.1 and now 10 (without a clean install) and has got crazy slow now. Problem is, there's a licensed version of a software on there and the person who's...