Windows 10: Another User's access to my installed app?

Discus and support Another User's access to my installed app? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have installed Minecraft as an Admin in my Laptop, Win 10. Can another User (Standard) play with my Minecraft from his Sign In? How?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by AkeEckervall, Sep 28, 2018.

1. Another User's access to my installed app?

I have installed Minecraft as an Admin in my Laptop, Win 10. Can another User (Standard) play with my Minecraft from his Sign In? How?

:)

AkeEckervall, Sep 28, 2018

2. Preventing access to modern app

Ive been tasked with preventing the children from accessing instagram. I've got it listed in my windows hosts file and internet options/security/restricted site but the windows 10 app is still allowing access. Any suggestions other then deleting app which can just be reinstalled?

FrostyWinnipeg, Sep 28, 2018
  3. Kreij Win User
    Current active users that are friends

The other reason I suggested this is that users can add characters to their username that are not alphanumeric (e.g. user*). This confuses things somewhat when looking at the list.

Kreij, Sep 28, 2018
  4. Another User's access to my installed app?

Installing Applications to Select User Accounts

Hi Lucas,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are trying to avoid the access of all the application in all users. We will help you try resolving this issue.

I suggest you to check while installing any software it gives an option to install on all users or any particular user only.

However this would be application specific to manufacturer.

You can try following the below steps also and check if it helps.

• When you install the software or an application, it makes a shortcut or copy to the public folder where all the users can access the application.
    • Open C:\ Drive and select Users.
    • Select Public, select the files which you don't want to be used by other users and delete the files or Cut and paste in Admin account folder.
    Note: To perform this steps be logged into Admin user.

Keep us posted to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Sep 28, 2018
Thema:

Another User's access to my installed app?

1. Another User's access to my installed app? - Similar Threads - Another User's access

2. another file of another user on my pc but no other users?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    another file of another user on my pc but no other users?: O is the one i actually use im pretty sure and if i go into public theres nothing and if i go into otie6 i see this what is this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/another-file-of-another-user-on-my-pc-but-no-other/b7558dd6-7589-44cb-bca5-9f1b0daf20b0
  3. another file of another user on my pc but no other users?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    another file of another user on my pc but no other users?: O is the one i actually use im pretty sure and if i go into public theres nothing and if i go into otie6 i see this what is this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/another-file-of-another-user-on-my-pc-but-no-other/b7558dd6-7589-44cb-bca5-9f1b0daf20b0
  4. another file of another user on my pc but no other users?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Guest user / another user with limited access

Guest user / another user with limited access: Hello, I want to create an secondary user on my computer with limited access. I manage to create a secondary user without an Microsoft Account. Just with username and password. My problem is that this other user have access to the D-disk where i have all my personal files....
  6. Access my user files from another PC

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Access my user files from another PC: I am trying to access files from my previous PC. I've restored the backup of that PC's C: drive to a vhdx virtual disk. I can mount it and access all of its files except the files in my user folder - I don't have access rights from my new computer. What to I need to do to...
  7. Apps on another user

Apps on another user: I have another account on the pc but i want to install apps on ony my account but if i install it it goes to every user i cant find anything that could help. I just dont want my sisters account to have steam installed. please help...
  8. Access to a shared folder on another PC denied for 1 user but accepted for another user.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Access to a shared folder on another PC denied for 1 user but accepted for another user.: This is really weird. I have 2 computers. Computer A has 1 shared folder. Computer B has 2 users. Both are administrators. But only 1 user can access the shared folder. The other user has to enter the network credentials. Also new users have no access. How is this possible?...
  9. app data "fly" to another user

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    app data "fly" to another user: Hello, I need ideas to solve a situation I had when creating a new user without microsoft account. When doing this some errors happened but after reenacting created the new user, the problem is that when creating the new user passed the folder app date and others of the old...
  10. how to Uninstall an app installed with another user

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to Uninstall an app installed with another user: Yesterday I had a problem with my current user, and to solve it I had to create another user account in windows. But now, my game "Quantum Break" that I had registered with the other user no longer appears as installed in windows. All applications are fine except the game....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. other user cant access installed app

2. access installed apps from another user

3. windowsapp installed on other user